Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lolwut
    In what universe is 'not as scummy as mleo/halp', mleo and halp both being scum reads, a hard TR

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
      lolwut
      In what universe is 'not as scummy as mleo/halp', mleo and halp both being scum reads, a hard TR
      You said you agree there are likely at least 3 scum, yet you've refused to pay attention to the fact that the D1 VC shows a pretty clear picture. If you believe Mleo/Halp are both scum, then you have no choice but to also believe a very specific few players are scum as well. The only other option is you think the scum team decided that bussing their partner D1 was the best option. It's not unheard of, and could be a thing if it's Beast whose their partner, but I'm going to assume that's not the case.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        Look at the D1 VC I just posted and explain why MLeo and Halp are scum, but nobody between Vehicle/WillBy/Zeebu are not
        Easy.
        Where you vote has literally nothing to do with your alignment.
        Not that it's super especially likely that picking 3/13 players with 3/4 scum won't pick at least one scum, but it's entirely believable that they could all be town

PPE:
        What is this vote haruspicy horseshit

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          K earlier phase end is worse for town. We need a train ASAP.

I do believe 2 or 3 active scum are purposely muddying the waters this phase and the lack luster lurkers are hurting towns chances badly by doing nothing (those not town) probably 2 or 3 are scum lurking too.

I wanted field because I don't trust voth and it would at least bring tangible proof if voth is legit. I think a train on field makes the most sense to force a reveal by him. We can get him AND voth figured out in one go here. That pair needs the fire held to the feet this phase imo.

Next pair to look closely at exalt and kass. Not moving on them at all this phase though as they at least have been acting pro town. Just a heads up I worry a bit about.

Besides that if u dingleberries don't wanna push field or voth which is dumb imo. Voth led trains early against tracker AND Doctor AND saves field while claiming this is last thing he can do before being a Vanilla Townie. This is the proper move to do here..

If I can't get people to join me on a field train though I will support going for Zeebu , halp or PartyFalcon. maybe beast or m_leo

For me again Field/Voth is main train we shud do.

Backup train is lurkers. PF, Zeebu, or Halp.

and.. I have no clue why I'm allowing scarlet off the hook lol.. maybe he has been dancing so well moon walking between making points and then removing them in same sentence he has lulled me to sleep.

Either way... if we don't get a serious train now another hum dee dumb town day goes by and we vote with zero pressure and zero purpose to expose anything of value. Just will be a guess if we go for lurkers but lurkers are lame and dangerous so.. out of frustration and anger I cud agree to that strategy too but it is a worse one.
          Do you even give the common courtesy of reading my posts before you respond? If so, you wouldn't be so fucking dumb. Please re-read my last 2-3 responses to you and then come back with something not brain dead. Jesus. I take the time to try to decipher what you call English - at least use that 5th grade reading level and try to read mine.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• scarlet I can explain what my WillBy read was now. I used the WillBy/Zeebu SRs to get some hard reads from people, since I saw the D1 VC, yet Kthx didn't post it at all and I doubt anyone else looked over it carefully. Field was a legit read from me, but it worked out with Voth providing a clear. That narrows my PoE down significantly, yet I wanted to see if I was on the right track or not. I still don't fully remove WillBy from the picture, but he isn't a top SR and never was. I just needed people to commit somewhere so I could change the PoE if it proves to be wrong. You just provided that for me.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Easy.
              Where you vote has literally nothing to do with your alignment.
              Not that it's super especially likely that picking 3/13 players with 3/4 scum won't pick at least one scum, but it's entirely believable that they could all be town

PPE:
              What is this vote haruspicy horseshit
              Oh sure, they all just voted their scum buddies on D1 with multiple of those wagons tied and only a select few people moving at all. Yeah, sounds legit. Great excuse
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Zeebu, Halp, or MLeo

I ask again, anyone have any complaints against this?
                Good morning everyone. Time for the other big(?) piece of info from last night. I got a note from zeebu last night that states that he is a prisoner. I've tried to get him to respond after both of his posts so far today:
                Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                I loled.

So where were we last phase? We almost lynched jessup, who claims to be doctor, and instead we lyched sherlock, who was the watcher? And these two were last minute changes instead of beast or scarlet. There was a lot of hopping around before phase change, I dont fault Voth for moving his vote off jessup though i agree with what Halp mentioned, it looked a bit contrived. Though the same thing could be said about jessup and sherlock, and there doesnt seem to have been anything there.

I still think beast is scum, though I'm open to other votes with any reasoning.

Also, hi zeebu, me too.
                Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                Zeebu got your note. My role is the gambler. My ability is 2-shot. I can choose one player to "gamble" against each night. From there it's essentially a coin flip. Heads, and I lose my vote. Tails and the person I targeted loses theirs.
                Also PartyFalcon this is what my role is, I've never changed how I described it. It shares a name with a role on MU forums, which I think was the source of jessups confusion. I will try to post a better recap...

Comment

• Excuse for what?
                  If you're so certain that scum would never do that, why wouldn't scum do just that so that you're thrown off? What is this kindergarten bullshit?

Comment

scarlet I can explain what my WillBy read was now. I used the WillBy/Zeebu SRs to get some hard reads from people, since I saw the D1 VC, yet Kthx didn't post it at all and I doubt anyone else looked over it carefully. Field was a legit read from me, but it worked out with Voth providing a clear. That narrows my PoE down significantly, yet I wanted to see if I was on the right track or not. I still don't fully remove WillBy from the picture, but he isn't a top SR and never was. I just needed people to commit somewhere so I could change the PoE if it proves to be wrong. You just provided that for me.

Great. If you're town, use your power play to lynch Halp, or MLeo, and then we can move on.

I have been filing away how many times Scarlet has directly addressed me recently, and it isn't many. And that makes me nervous. He talks somewhat about me and what I have done or said, but he hasn't really been the annoying person knocking at your door that won't go away like he normally is. Strange. I can't really say what it means yet but I have been noticing it and filing that away for later use.

Also, if I'm being honest, Scarlet seems quite a bit more confrontational than last game. More swearing, more attacking. Maybe just getting more comfortable. Maybe nothing. But worth noting.

I don't read him as scum or town now. Neutral. But I don't like that feeling right now.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      I have been filing away how many times Scarlet has directly addressed me recently, and it isn't many. And that makes me nervous. He talks somewhat about me and what I have done or said, but he hasn't really been the annoying person knocking at your door that won't go away like he normally is.
                      Pretty sure this is just you. You've been less active, and especially less directly engaged with me, all through D2. Pretty sure I've also recently directly addressed zeebu less times than I directly addressed you D1.
                      Do some retarded shit like force town to lynch between an innocent and someone you've refused to explain your read on for the entire day if you're that starved for attention.

Comment

Great. If you're town, use your power play to lynch Halp, or MLeo, and then we can move on.

I have been filing away how many times Scarlet has directly addressed me recently, and it isn't many. And that makes me nervous. He talks somewhat about me and what I have done or said, but he hasn't really been the annoying person knocking at your door that won't go away like he normally is. Strange. I can't really say what it means yet but I have been noticing it and filing that away for later use.

Also, if I'm being honest, Scarlet seems quite a bit more confrontational than last game. More swearing, more attacking. Maybe just getting more comfortable. Maybe nothing. But worth noting.

I don't read him as scum or town now. Neutral. But I don't like that feeling right now.
                        That's the plan. Mleo or Halp should be the lynch today. If they flip red, the first domino falls and the rest should go with it. Solve from there.

If they flip green, Scarlet might be the best lynch moving forward IMO. Maybe that ends up not being the case, but IMO they took enough hard stances to where they've got very little outs now. Their reads just don't make sense as it stands. You can't say there are 3 scum (and a survivor? what?) left while also refusing to name a 3rd player, but TRing 90% of all the possibilities as well.

It may be worth it for someone to check Scarlet tonight if possible regardless of what happens. Otherwise, checking whoever doesn't get lynched between MLeo/Halp might be a good idea.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Pretty sure this is just you. You've been less active, and especially less directly engaged with me, all through D2. Pretty sure I've also recently directly addressed zeebu less times than I directly addressed you D1.
                          Do some retarded shit like force town to lynch between an innocent and someone you've refused to explain your read on for the entire day if you're that starved for attention.
                          Or I have a role that is essentially a 'get out of jail free' card, so I've been leveraging it as much as possible to get interactions and hard stances from people, making the later game easier to solve. It's not my fault that you didn't catch on until you walked yourself into a corner.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Trust me, I'm not complaining about not being the target of your incessant questioning. However, you clearly know the game here and if it wouldn't make your hair stand up if roles were reversed, I would be surprised. This is still just D2 in a mafia game, and while I agree mostly with a lot you're saying this phase, you know that trust doesn't exist at this point and every little difference can matter.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Good morning everyone. Time for the other big(?) piece of info from last night. I got a note from zeebu last night that states that he is a prisoner. I've tried to get him to respond after both of his posts so far today:

Also PartyFalcon this is what my role is, I've never changed how I described it. It shares a name with a role on MU forums, which I think was the source of jessups confusion. I will try to post a better recap...
                              ummm a note? literally addressed to you in action reveal? Prisoner? Zeebu did a short response today saying "I do" to exalt asking if any1 had issue vs him having zebu on a vote train.. Is zeebu being blackmailed you think? What are your thoughts on all this willby?
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I had it chalked up to him finally getting comfortable with our meta

Comment

Working...
                                X