No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And by nicely played, I mean nice lurking. Maybe I'll just start lurking every game. The only sacrifice is the first few games to solidify my status as a lurker and then people will leave me the fuck alone for the first few phases.

Honestly, I know everyone has varying availability, but it's utter bullshit that if I don't contribute to a certain amount of the content here that I draw attention while other people can skate by on it "just being the norm for them."

Fuck that. There shouldn't be people who just aren't expected to contribute as much because it's their normal. It makes a big inequality when you finally roll scum - they can sit back for a few phases whereas I have to be out there acting like I give a fuck while people lynch their own townie teammates. Just gets old.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• ? what happened to the willby train... exalt PLZ HELP mr gov.. why my captain vehicle going down like that...
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        And by nicely played, I mean nice lurking. Maybe I'll just start lurking every game. The only sacrifice is the first few games to solidify my status as a lurker and then people will leave me the fuck alone for the first few phases.

Honestly, I know everyone has varying availability, but it's utter bullshit that if I don't contribute to a certain amount of the content here that I draw attention while other people can skate by on it "just being the norm for them."

Fuck that. There shouldn't be people who just aren't expected to contribute as much because it's their normal. It makes a big inequality when you finally roll scum - they can sit back for a few phases whereas I have to be out there acting like I give a fuck while people lynch their own townie teammates. Just gets old.
        Your post count doesn’t mean anything if the value of said posts is low. You calling everyone scum and going on tangents that end up getting townies lynched is hardly “contributing”. Stop night flailing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

Your post count doesn’t mean anything if the value of said posts is low. You calling everyone scum and going on tangents that end up getting townies lynched is hardly “contributing”. Stop night flailing.
          Keep lurking through the game as scum. Does it make you feel good when you win that way? When people almost forget you are even playing? Awesome work. Really just outstanding stuff.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Of course the value of the posts is low when all the scum just lurk the whole game. Games full of townie infighting while scum hide behind inactivity are full of low value town posts. Why? Because we all fight each other while scum lurk and watch and don't say anything at all. Post count certainly matters. If you don't post, there's nothing for town to use to scum hunt you. The only thing town can use against you is lurking/inactivity, which is generally a terrible reason to use by itself to lynch someone.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• yawn

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• If I get actions in I will be changing phases tonight around 10pm central. If not I'll be sending threatening letters out.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Of course the value of the posts is low when all the scum just lurk the whole game. Games full of townie infighting while scum hide behind inactivity are full of low value town posts. Why? Because we all fight each other while scum lurk and watch and don't say anything at all. Post count certainly matters. If you don't post, there's nothing for town to use to scum hunt you. The only thing town can use against you is lurking/inactivity, which is generally a terrible reason to use by itself to lynch someone.
                  Right but I’m town and I’m not going to flood the thread with baseless shit slinging just so I don’t get called a lurker. Anyone doing that should check their wincon and make adjustments accordingly. Your definition of a “lurker” needs some work. I’ve been participated as NEEDED to express my opinions and attempt to disseminate the available information. And I think I have some pretty good reads, example: I haven’t lynched any townies this game. Voth, how many townies have you lynched? Spoiler, it’s 2. Shut the fuck up, your scum game is super obvious especially after just hosting a game where you were scum. You're playing the exact same game here and others will catch on soon.

Comment

• i no longer care enough to read it but lynch whoever was probably the second person on the vehicle lynch

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Jessup, I made it very clear what my stance was and why Halp/Mleo should be lynched today simply due to process of elimination. You refused to budge. Field/Voth arent going to be a thing until we lynch or clear the other options. Neither Halp or Mleo have done a damn thing townie this game, but you protected them. Vehicle didnt move to them either. This is the direct cause of all of you refusing to compromise.

Also, where were you fuckers at when I said the lynch should be between WillBy/Field?
                      What the fuck have I done that's ANTI-TOWN? Let's see, I advocated to lynch Willby and Field. If that's anti-town, then you're really fucking anti-town -- threatening to hold off the entire lynch UNLESS we lynched those people.

I also advocated to not blindly lynch two people on D1. I guess trying to keep townies alive is also pretty "anti-town" in your scum book.

So what the fuck have I done that's anti-town? Please spell it out for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

What the fuck have I done that's ANTI-TOWN? Let's see, I advocated to lynch Willby and Field. If that's anti-town, then you're really fucking anti-town -- threatening to hold off the entire lynch UNLESS we lynched those people.

I also advocated to not blindly lynch two people on D1. I guess trying to keep townies alive is also pretty "anti-town" in your scum book.

What have you done at all? Please, explain. I didn't say you were anti-town. I said you were scum. You were gone the entire phase and only pop up after the lynch. You posted like one time. You didn't ask a single question of anyone. Didn't give any information. Didn't DO anything. You've contributed nothing, making you in fact, anti-town.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

Also, what have you done any differently this game than you did last game when you were scum? What has changed? Anything at all? Why should I blindly trust that you are town when you play exactly the same way as scum?
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Right but I’m town and I’m not going to flood the thread with baseless shit slinging just so I don’t get called a lurker. Anyone doing that should check their wincon and make adjustments accordingly. Your definition of a “lurker” needs some work. I’ve been participated as NEEDED to express my opinions and attempt to disseminate the available information. And I think I have some pretty good reads, example: I haven’t lynched any townies this game. Voth, how many townies have you lynched? Spoiler, it’s 2. Shut the fuck up, your scum game is super obvious especially after just hosting a game where you were scum. You're playing the exact same game here and others will catch on soon.
                            I get it. You're scum and it's easier to not speak at all than it is to talk and risk looking like a scummy fuck. But it's a pretty shitheaded and newbie way to win as scum. And this rant is pretty shitty too, especially for someone who hosts games and knows what the deal is with these games.

Like I said, I can just adjust my play style to be a lurking shithead. It will take a few games for people to accept the new me, but it's probably worth it. I'm sure I'll coast to victory a lot more by being written off as an inactive player and therefore not worth pressing or lynching for the first four to six phases in most games.

Except I'm not a little bitch and I'll play just as hard whether I'm vanilla townie, mafia godfather, or serial killer. Everyone has life hit at times - I myself have had that happen this game, but your participation and that of others still is pathetic in comparison.

The fact that you don't win more frequently with this strategy should be telling, but whatever. I guess I'll just quit being a little bitch about it and continue to flood the games with "nonsense" while you're too busy hiding out to give me something to talk about.

Any thoughts on the actual game or are you reserving your word count going forward to attacking people who think your constant disappearing act is frustrating and total bullshit?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• WillBy was startled awake from arguing down the cell block. Their angry voices reminded him of some trouble hed once had in Monte Carlo. Pitbosses coming for revenge- hed taken their money, they would break his legs. Life was simpler here in the prison. He'd take their cigarettes, they'd take take his anal virginity.
                              He recognized the voices as Halp and Voth. He relaxed immediately- although they sounded angry at each other, he knew that these two were truly friends, and whatever petty squabble they were arguing about in their little corner carried little importance in the wider mafia multiverse.
                              With this in mind, he fell soundly back asleep to dreams of blackjack... and hookers, and a cabin in the woods themed mafia game.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                                WillBy was startled awake from arguing down the cell block. Their angry voices reminded him of some trouble hed once had in Monte Carlo. Pitbosses coming for revenge- hed taken their money, they would break his legs. Life was simpler here in the prison. He'd take their cigarettes, they'd take take his anal virginity.
                                He recognized the voices as Halp and Voth. He relaxed immediately- although they sounded angry at each other, he knew that these two were truly friends, and whatever petty squabble they were arguing about in their little corner carried little importance in the wider mafia multiverse.
                                With this in mind, he fell soundly back asleep to dreams of blackjack... and hookers, and a cabin in the woods themed mafia game.
                                I wish. Halp actually had me worked up here. And I'm not proud of it, but I stand by what I said.

That being said, Scarlet is scum.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X