Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup
    replied
    You had ur chance exalt.. i'm done with you.. unless you full claim with a reveal..I was on field the whole goddamn day .. I explained my logic.. u never once listened and embraced my train on field which you claimed to support.. so dont sit here and act like you didn't have a chance to not do this. I call BS on you and kass and field and voth.. the fact u are allowing voth again to skate by seals the deal too.. scarlet I dont trust either.. that voth/scarlet early fighting was all theater

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    [COLOR=#e74c3c]

Vehicle aka Fatass was the town Asshole
    town Asshole lol

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Hope.. exalt, scarlet , voth , field and kass are ready for the town assault on them.

I warned EVERY1 what has been going on here.. too bad town is all lurkers and unable to see the pulse..sigh

Voth you are a great scum player I gotta hand it to you.. u twerp goon..
    Jessup, I made it very clear what my stance was and why Halp/Mleo should be lynched today simply due to process of elimination. You refused to budge. Field/Voth arent going to be a thing until we lynch or clear the other options. Neither Halp or Mleo have done a damn thing townie this game, but you protected them. Vehicle didnt move to them either. This is the direct cause of all of you refusing to compromise.

Also, where were you fuckers at when I said the lynch should be between WillBy/Field?

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Hope.. exalt, scarlet , voth , field and kass are ready for the town assault on them.

I warned EVERY1 what has been going on here.. too bad town is all lurkers and unable to see the pulse..sigh

Voth you are a great scum player I gotta hand it to you.. u twerp goon..

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Halp View Post
    If you were reading the thread instead of doing a control + f for your name , you’d know I was voting beast because of an obscenely scummy post he made and I still believe beast to be scum. I’m not going to follow your lead when your reads are this bad. I actually agree with vehicle’s scum list
    Beast wasnt going to get lynched today, you were the only one on that wagon, and you refused to let your vote matter at deadline. I mean wtf??

I agree that Vehicles list makes sense if you/mleo arent scum

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    [COLOR=#e74c3c]
    Vehicle aka Fatass
    Fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    If you were reading the thread instead of doing a control + f for your name , you’d know I was voting beast because of an obscenely scummy post he made and I still believe beast to be scum. I’m not going to follow your lead when your reads are this bad. I actually agree with vehicle’s scum list

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Wow. Pretty cool. LOL

scum team:
    just kill me what the fuck is even going on this game

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Halp View Post
    I prefer Willby to vehicle, Willby was not making any sense D1 except for agreeing with me that the Jessup/Voth interaction looked contrived.
    You couldve, oh idk, voted WillBy then.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Vehicle(5) - Voth, Exalt, Scarlet, Kassius, Field
    Willby(3) - beast, m_leon, Vehicle
    Field(2) - jessup, vehicle
    Beast(1) - halp
    PartyFalcon(1) - zeebu

No vote: PartyFalcon

-----

"You better not fucking do it" yelled Exalt to the crowd, "don't you dare cross this line again" he said for the fiftieth time.

10 hours later(ellipses)

The prisoners had successfully neutered Exalt and decided to lynch Vehicle instead.

Unfortunately,

Vehicle aka Fatass was the town Asshole

Begin Night 2

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Says who? Voth? Who showed up as the votes started landing on field to conveniently have used his 1-shot investigation on N1? What a joke.

Voth + Field + Scarlet + Someone = Scum Team

And yes I know my vote's on Willby, maybe he's the someone. But I would like to survive.

This is so low IQ, I feel like I should just grunt at you guys to make my argument.
    flail bro flail

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Voting is locked I'll have the write up in about 15 minutes

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    This is something inorganic, borne out of the thread because the m_leo lynch wasn't getting any momentum and you were putting willby ahead of him

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    I'm happy to vote Voth right now, I said as much before scum came to fuck me. Like look at how quickly the votes formed on me. You're really telling me you think this is organic and not something borne out of scumchat?

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by scarlet View Post
    Lol
    You were voting for a player that we have an innocent result on.
    Says who? Voth? Who showed up as the votes started landing on field to conveniently have used his 1-shot investigation on N1? What a joke.

Voth + Field + Scarlet + Someone = Scum Team

And yes I know my vote's on Willby, maybe he's the someone. But I would like to survive.

This is so low IQ, I feel like I should just grunt at you guys to make my argument.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X