Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt
    replied
    Halp/Mleo are still the best options here. Not sure why nobody wants to move there.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Oh wow, pardon me, I said Town Asshole instead of Prison Asshole.

Voth and Field low-key trying to start a bandwagon on me because I said "town" instead of "prison" coupled with the fact that the only reason we're not voting Field is because Voth came out of the woodwork to declare him innocent. Their shade towards me is the flimsiest reasoning in this thread and I can already see around the bend to what they're trying to cook up.

It's a big move because it means you're both dead when Field flips scum, but I now believe it.

Unvote WIllby
    Vote Field

You guys gotta be kidding me.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I find vehicles claim as "asshole" believable because its a kthx game and its a role kthx wud make lol.. Halp has made a few posts relating to game too. M_leo did too. Honestly for me halp and m_leoare not too scummy seeming.

PF is honestly the one I worry most about as a lurker atm. She did this with werewolf too, blaming her busy schedule and then pounced. She is a good player too so I have a few reservations also voting her but the danger she poses as scum is just as worrisome.. I could do a PF vote

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Halp View Post
    If you’re going with a “lynch the lurkers” approach, you’ve got a lot of options that make more sense than me. I’ve got more posts this game than at least 4 other people. I’ve called out the players I think are scum, and I have no other information to provide on this day.

Exalt , if you’re even capable of reading other people’s opinions, go back and read my posts and tell me what you disagree with? Where’s the scum slip? Or is post counting your version of scum hunting?
    Were you planning on actually doing anything this game, or do you just want to complain that I find you scummy instead? I don't care who has more posts. You've done nothing with the posts you do have. Who do you think is scum this game?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Also, regarding Scarlet being scum, I'd be saying Vehicle was one of their scum buddies if so. This has to do with Scarlet taking hard TR stances on WillBy/Zeebu, started to do so with Vehicle, but when pressed due to TRing almost all the possible names on the PoE list, they started to waiver on Vehicle and just made an excuse that they want town to lynch mleo/halp first. That whole idea was me giving out names in my PoE and saying to everyone 'lynch these two seperate people or no lynch' and seeing what everyone said. Field got 'cleared' by Voth. Zeebu got 'cleared' through WillBy. Etc. I needed stances from people on all the names too, so that when someone flips red, we can catch the others through association.

The D1 VC is pretty telling imo about who is teamed with who. Scarlet was the only wagon on D1 to really move when there was like a 4-way tie. I doubt scum would be voting each other out on D1, since not everyone is Paul, so that's something to consider.

Anyway, I'm okay with lynching Vehicle over WillBy if it comes down to it. If he flips red, I'm going after Scarlet next.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    I personally don't prefer PF, because they don't help my process of elimination. Mleo and Halp do. If those flip red, the game should be easy to solve going forward. If they don't, then Scarlet was my next choice as scum. If I have to repost the entire sequence of events where I got this whole thought process from, I can. After I mentioned that whole thing, Scarlet disappeared too. I kind of want to resolve that.

Why is everyone against mleo/halp?
    I'd like y'all to just pick one lol.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I'll vote with willby and zeebu this phase if need be.. . they have more truth revealed in claims than any1 else.. I still feel field is the pressure vote train we need to force a reveal tho and at same time confirm voth..still if I have to go with someone those two have the most real info backing up their claims.

As it is we have a few pairings we can learn from if we push a train on either of these duos. Best duos to go after if we want to confirm a townie. (against willby/zebu or kass/ exalt today tho)

Voth and Field (best for town to nip in the bud ASAP) Neither even have to die but now it is too late and scum very possibly have refused my logic over and over on this out of fear.. literally feel ignored when there is complete logic behind it. The only thing voth has going for him is a flavor claim.. everything else points to voth being scum.

Willby and Zeebu

Kassius and Exalt (lesser degree but after kass claimed exalt was totally in kass' corner)

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Siding with them? Who am I siding with? And I still think you're scum, but am willing to entertain the idea that I'm wrong.
    Leo and beast are 2 of the other 3 voting me. They could be bussing me sure, but it doesnt seem very necessary at this point, does it?

But besides that, what is the the downside to tying votes between me and leo? Are you worried that things will be easier to swing to Halp?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

When I read his claim this was my EXACT thought. My PM says nothing about "town." I obviously am not on a scum chat and have no recruitment abilities so I know I'm town, not scum or third party.

A ton to catch up on but this stuck out because I thought the exact same thing. Vehicle is scum.
    Ditto actually. Nothing about town in my role pm. It's just 'you are this person, this job at shawshank, here are your abilities' type thing.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    To be clear, I only got up to the field post I quoted so far and I am taking care of two kids alone right now, so bear with me. This may take a while to catch up and respond or not happen at all before phase change, but I will scour the thread to check vote count for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I personally don't prefer PF, because they don't help my process of elimination. Mleo and Halp do. If those flip red, the game should be easy to solve going forward. If they don't, then Scarlet was my next choice as scum. If I have to repost the entire sequence of events where I got this whole thought process from, I can. After I mentioned that whole thing, Scarlet disappeared too. I kind of want to resolve that.

Why is everyone against mleo/halp?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by field View Post
    I have strong reservations about any townie claiming to be "town anything" in their roleclaim, in a game of flavor. If I recall correctly, neither Kassius nor WillBy not Exalt nor Jessup did that (I could be wrong, but I don't have time right now to go back and check). I think Vehicle is fake claiming two-shot bodyguard.

​​​​​​
    When I read his claim this was my EXACT thought. My PM says nothing about "town." I obviously am not on a scum chat and have no recruitment abilities so I know I'm town, not scum or third party.

A ton to catch up on but this stuck out because I thought the exact same thing. Vehicle is scum.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Siding with them? Who am I siding with? And I still think you're scum, but am willing to entertain the idea that I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    I'm not switching off of you unless there's consensus from people that aren't you (and preferably not field either).

Like I said, I don't want to create a situation where the votes are 3/2/2/2, or what you're conveniently suggesting 3/3/2/2.

I'm not that much of a pushover.
    I'm suggesting 3/3/2, not 4/2/2 that we currently have. And by all means, get some input from the others. But we have just under 3 hours to go, and you are refusing to vote someone that you think is scummy, and instead siding with them.

Just gonna do an Voth Exalt scarlet Zeebu

Impressions in vehicles logic here?

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    I'm not switching off of you unless there's consensus from people that aren't you (and preferably not field either).

Like I said, I don't want to create a situation where the votes are 3/2/2/2, or what you're conveniently suggesting 3/3/2/2.

I'm not that much of a pushover.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X