X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    I'm not lynching field before Willby unless it's field vs someone not on my list.
    care to explain why u feel willby is scum? Just curious. You seem so snippy recently kass.. a little worried about you. Willby has a no vote showing as he explains and revealed to town zebu was a "friendlu neighbor" the no vote part lines up to what he has said and is proven by kthx vote count. Why don't u trust willby? We can learn about voth depending how field flips

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Exalt do you want me to change my vote off Willby to vehicle.

My scum reads are Willby, scarlet, vehicle, field.

And to those above, nope, I'm not going to pander to your requests for reasons, unless hard evidence or vote trails prove me wrong.
    Yeah, do it. Let's at least get something cohesive going.

VOTE: Vehicle.

Willby(3) - kassius, beast, m_leon
    Vehicle(2) - Voth, Exalt
    M_leon(2) - scarlet, field
    Field(2) - jessup, vehicle
    Beast(1) - halp
    PartyFalcon(1) - zeebu

No vote: PartyFalcon

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    I'm not lynching field before Willby unless it's field vs someone not on my list.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied

And to those above, nope, I'm not going to pander to your requests for reasons, unless hard evidence or vote trails prove me wrong.
    join the field vote.. this isn't how I wanted it to go down but its probably better than nothing.. I wanted to force a role claim on field but now time isn't permitting it. for me field or PF make the most sense right now

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Halp(2) - voth, exalt
    Beast(1) - halp
    PartyFalcon(1) - zeebu

this is vote count.. nice delaying voth lol

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    wtf is going on.. goddamn scum just waiting for willby to die lol peppered their votes elsewhere and now beast kass and m_leo a leading train rofl.. this is so sad

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Halp(2) - voth, exalt
    Beast(1) - halp
    PartyFalcon(1) - zeebu

Sorry, I missed this. Anyone willing to skate over to Vehicle with me or should I switch back to Halp? I feel good about both but better about Vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Anyone else notice Halp showed up only to post because he was being brought up as a lynch candidate, yet his vote remains uselessly on Beast, he has done absolutely nothing all game, and nobody seems to want to vote him.
    Yeah, I think Halp is scum too and I'll switch back to him if needed. Phase ends 7 PM EST correct?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Anyone have a VC? I will switch to someone else if necessary to lynch someone, but I feel most confident now in Vehicle for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Oh wow, pardon me, I said Town Asshole instead of Prison Asshole.

Voth and Field low-key trying to start a bandwagon on me because I said "town" instead of "prison" coupled with the fact that the only reason we're not voting Field is because Voth came out of the woodwork to declare him innocent. Their shade towards me is the flimsiest reasoning in this thread and I can already see around the bend to what they're trying to cook up.

It's a big move because it means you're both dead when Field flips scum, but I now believe it.

Unvote WIllby
    Vote Field

You guys gotta be kidding me.
    Unvote Halp
    Vote Vehicle

If you are town, this is an easy one. Guy is caught scum. 100% - take it to the fucking bank.

Switch up to this asshole now please townies.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Anyone else notice Halp showed up only to post because he was being brought up as a lynch candidate, yet his vote remains uselessly on Beast, he has done absolutely nothing all game, and nobody seems to want to vote him.
    exalt why dont u consider PF too in the lurker vote ideas? PF is useless so far

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Oh wow, pardon me, I said Town Asshole instead of Prison Asshole.

Voth and Field low-key trying to start a bandwagon on me because I said "town" instead of "prison" coupled with the fact that the only reason we're not voting Field is because Voth came out of the woodwork to declare him innocent. Their shade towards me is the flimsiest reasoning in this thread and I can already see around the bend to what they're trying to cook up.

It's a big move because it means you're both dead when Field flips scum, but I now believe it.

Unvote WIllby
    Vote Field

You guys gotta be kidding me.
    :laugh: ya was weak.. plus I literally started that whole thing post one with my " Hi ummmm town " post so unsure why that is now being used as a gotcha moment on you. It was literally my whole point of making that D1 post to prove I was town. That was weak as fuck as a reason to throw a vote of u lol..

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Halp(2) - voth, exalt
    Beast(1) - halp
    PartyFalcon(1) - zeebu

Leave a comment:

Working...