X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Who do you suggest field? Like I said, I'm having trouble getting reads from anyone. I would also propose Voth or even Scarlet (who has gone conspicuously absent), but it seems like my reads are the opposite of other people's.
    You said you read leo and beast as scummy. Why not vote leo? This pushes a double lynch, at least until someone else breaks it. But even if they dont, its 2 people you read scummy, a double win for you?

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Who do you suggest field? Like I said, I'm having trouble getting reads from anyone. I would also propose Voth or even Scarlet (who has gone conspicuously absent), but it seems like my reads are the opposite of other people's.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Lynching PF who has posted like twice this game is a scum train. Let's lynch the one person who is not here to defend herself, suuuure. Is this really the best course of action for town?

What do you expect to learn from her flip?

​​​​​​
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Lynching WillBy is a bad idea anyway you look at it.

He has role claimed, played like a townie most of the game, is active and engaged, and most importantly he's asking people questions and generating discussion (more info) for town to parse through. He's an obvious target of scum at night and [should be] a hard lynch during the day. Lynching him today means we are reducing the number of potential targets for scum (as they wouldn't want to kill anyone who is inactive/being read as scum/hasn't claimed -- they need these people to go after during the day). Why are we making their jobs easier?

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    It's less that I'm asking his permission than it is that I'm looking to see if other people agree with my scum read of him. Don't get me wrong Willby, I still think you're scum. But it seems like enough people have doubts about it that if we can collectively agree to move in a different direction it's better than my unilateral decision.

Here's the VS (I think):
    Willby(4) - kassius, beast, m_leon, vehicle
    M_leon(2) - scarlet, field
    Halp(2) - voth, exalt
    Field(1) - jessup
    Beast(1) - halp
    PartyFalcon(1) - zeebu

No vote: PartyFalcon

So if I come off you and go to PF it's be you on 3 and 3 other players on 2, which I don't think is helpful for us this late in the phase regardless. I don't know, maybe I'm not making any sense and that's why people keep calling me suspicious.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    We're low on time. Exalt How would you feel about making it WIllby vs PartyFalcon? I'm willing to put PF ahead of WIllby, but I still am not convinced he's town.
    Exalt doesnt have to make it between anyone. He just has the option to end the phase immedistely, without a lynch. He can declare that he wont let people lynch anyone but field or myself, then let it go through on party falcon. I'm not sure why you're asking permission...

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    We're low on time. Exalt How would you feel about making it WIllby vs PartyFalcon? I'm willing to put PF ahead of WIllby, but I still am not convinced he's town.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Originally posted by Halp View Post

I've literally been more active than you..
    This is verifiably false. All you gotta do is read the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    Originally posted by field View Post
    That leaves halp/PF. Neither have been committal to this game so could go either way.
    I've literally been more active than you..

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    If you’re going with a “lynch the lurkers” approach, you’ve got a lot of options that make more sense than me. I’ve got more posts this game than at least 4 other people. I’ve called out the players I think are scum, and I have no other information to provide on this day.

Exalt , if you’re even capable of reading other people’s opinions, go back and read my posts and tell me what you disagree with? Where’s the scum slip? Or is post counting your version of scum hunting?

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    somoene pointed out the fact that the vote count did not contain willby's vote so that lends itself in agreement with his role function at least. he doesnt have a vote today. that doesnt say a ton about his alignment though. its a pretty random role that will either benefit or hurt whatever team hes on.

i personally think PF is a better lynch and willby prompted that he actually used his ability (and lost) on pf. that leads me to believe that willby and PF wouldnt exist on the same scum team.

so there are my thoughts on willby. i dont think hes the lynch today.

nothing reached out and hit me in the face when reading though halp's and m_leo's posts. i will go back and reread and see if anything stands out.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    If people are more comfortable voting PartyFalcon I'm OK with that lynch as well. He's usually more active than this, he's admitted to not reading the thread, and what he has posted has given me pause.

I've been pretty open about my opinions and my role (why anyone is calling me scummy is beyond me but whatever).

I was convinced Willby was scum but the lack of a secondary train, even on field, makes me nervous I may be wrong and we're about to lynch a townie.

I don't know. Honestly this game has so many fucked up roles it's hard for me to get a read on anyone.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Beginning or mid phase* not game

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    i mean ive made it clear who i want to vote (without actually voting)

im afraid there wouldnt be enough traction before the time runs out. i'll throw it out there though:

vote party falcon
    I have no problems with you or anyone voting for inactives, but do push that at beginning or mid game so at least you can gain traction. I'm afraid with less than 5 hours in the phase, it's too late. So my issue here is why would you throw away your vote? Do you not scum read any of the top 3 - WillBy, m_leo, halp? It would be better if we pursue those leads and make sense of discussions that took place on D2, than going after a random inactive that provides zero answers to anything discussed today.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Beast is useless, don't think he will change his vote.

The way Kassius is playing is scummy, despite my town read on him, and hasn't contributed much since early phase. Will he change his vote? Not sure. He hasn't indicated or updated his reads yet.

M_leo/Vehicle unlikely to change their votes. It'll look scummier.

Jessup - seems fixated on voth/me being scum, even though Voth could've let doctor hang on D1... Unlikely to change vote.

Voth/Exalt - I think they'll change their votes, if they log in.

Zeebu - will vote to save WillBy, but will he vote for m_leo or halp, or throw away his vote? TBD.

That leaves halp/PF. Neither have been committal to this game so could go either way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X