X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup
    replied
    PF gonna be modkilled if she doesnt vote? kthx

This is ridiculous how inactive she is.. its a detriment to the game at this stage.. I mean I hope she isn't but cmon pf lol. silly stuff

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Good. Halp and MLeo can wait. Vehicle fucked up and it's a straight shot to the hull at this point for the scum team.
    For the sake of town I hope you are right.. and for the sake of you lol. I dunno.. the timing was iffy when vehicle claimed.. but maybe he wanted to help this stagnant ass town. I also feel asshole is hilarious and a kthx type role to do. IMO way bigger fish to fry but y'all prove to me how town and smart u are..

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Unvote Willby
    Vote Vehicle
    Vehicle(4) - Voth, Exalt, Scarlet, Kassius
    Willby(2) - beast, m_leon
    Field(2) - jessup, vehicle
    M_leon(1) - field
    Beast(1) - halp
    PartyFalcon(1) - zeebu

No vote: PartyFalcon

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Good. Halp and MLeo can wait. Vehicle fucked up and it's a straight shot to the hull at this point for the scum team.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Yeah, do it. Let's at least get something cohesive going.

VOTE: Vehicle.

Willby(3) - kassius, beast, m_leon
    Vehicle(2) - Voth, Exalt
    M_leon(2) - scarlet, field
    Beast(1) - halp
    PartyFalcon(1) - zeebu

Unvote Willby
    Vote Vehicle

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    scarlet
    field

Ya'll better get to it if you want to get vehicle out. I won't be on that train tho.. don't trust voth or field at all atm

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Willby(3) - kassius, beast, m_leon
    Vehicle(3) - Voth, Exalt, Scarlet
    M_leon(1) - field
    Beast(1) - halp
    PartyFalcon(1) - zeebu

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Makes sense.
    I'll be back in half an hour to check what's happened
    Unvote M_Leonhard
    Vote Vehicle

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by scarlet View Post
    I'll switch to a Vehicle lynch if needed to get something going that will actually beat out the willby case.
    Exalt you're really going to commit to Vehicle over mleo/halp?
    Nobody will move to Mleo/Halp. Vehicle is my third choice.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    I'll switch to a Vehicle lynch if needed to get something going that will actually beat out the willby case.
    Exalt you're really going to commit to Vehicle over mleo/halp?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Anyone who is town and isn't brutally horrendous at this game (hi Jessup) should switch to Vehicle in short order. Found scum.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Little under an hour left

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

exalt why dont u consider PF too in the lurker vote ideas? PF is useless so far
    Multiple reasons.

1. They aren't voting at all, meaning they're legitimately AFK due to real life stuff. That's not really alignment-indicative imo. She could be scum or town really.

2. It doesn't give me much info to work with if she flips scum. Pretty much nobody has defended PF, the D1 VC doesn't show any connections, and essentially, lynching scum PF would not solve the game right now.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Voth phase ends at 6pm EST, in an hour
    I just woke up/caught up and am meeting someone literally minutes after phase changes so I'll be around but not super present

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    I'm suggesting 3/3/2, not 4/2/2 that we currently have. And by all means, get some input from the others. But we have just under 3 hours to go, and you are refusing to vote someone that you think is scummy, and instead siding with them.

Just gonna do an Voth Exalt scarlet Zeebu

Impressions in vehicles logic here?
    It's really questionable. Vehicle's been going after you for the role you've claimed, on the basis that the role doesn't have a great deal of use for town, and at the same time drops yet another unasked for roleclaim that if true can only hinder the town (because now vehicle won't get killed). It's such a convenient role too because it's a perfect excuse for being around at lylo, but it's not "useless for town" like the role of the player that he's trying to lynch for having a useless role.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    I'm not lynching field before Willby unless it's field vs someone not on my list.
    Voth claims he got a cop check with an inno result on Field N1, so I'm leaving Field alone for now. Field could still be a Godfather, or both Voth/Field are scum, but I'm not going to gamble with that today when there are other options on the table.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X