Clear All

• scarlet
    replied
    WillBy I was talking about voth

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I'm just unsure how this role of neighbor helps town besides sending a little message.. a scum neighbor could do this too.. the detail of message has to have significance i'd assume
    it is something similar to innocent child which you should be familiar with

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    PS voth i'm well aware you MAY be town lol but any smart scum would pull off a day vote lynch of me and go for a night kill on me. You looked scummy as shit no matter what u did D1 after that god awful train you started. If you think you pulling off me and being the deciding vote tp lynch town tracker makes u seem trustworthy.. ok then..You twerp goon..

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I'm just unsure how this role of neighbor helps town besides sending a little message.. a scum neighbor could do this too.. the detail of message has to have significance i'd assume

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    good neighbor, not neighbor

correction: friendly neighbor. had to go check the role pm

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...dly%20Neighbor

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by scarlet View Post
    So you're saying he's town?
    I'm saying I interpret a role that passes notes at night as town. This is not really the same as an innocent investigation. But he is a hard town-lean for me, and has been since the beginning of D2. FWIW he wasnt prior to that, lol

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    so this was the post that willby first led on that he had been contacted. it was minutes after the start of d2. im surprised no one actually started digging into it at that point since im not sure i had said anything directed at willby that he could have responded that way with.
    It's because everyone who woke up/finished work/whatever and checked the thread got hit with this shit which had been posted <two hours after
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    1 bit of info for us, want to be up-front about this.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    how am i borderline to you willby? the mod literally confirmed i am townie to you.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...raffic_Analyst

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mailman

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Captain

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighbor

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Voth: I am suspicious about you randomly sharing some information concerning someone who's being considered for lynch. This could be an easy scum cover

Also Voth: I 1-shot investigated field, hes innocent.

I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying you're being hypocritical.
    Uh, what? I was saying that I was skeptical because you sort of dropped a bomb in one or two sentences without explanation and then walked away from it like it didn't happen.

Contrast that with me providing a full explanation of what I did, why I did it, and what my results were.

Hypocrisy on my part is bullshit here. And if you're town you'd do well to read more carefully before jumping on someone who has been defending you here.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by scarlet View Post
    People are starting to break out the PoE and the only cost to revealing it is that it says that zeebu isn't a PR, which I don't know if I agree is the right call to make, but eh.
    Idk why people are trying to play this game at some sort of deeper meta level. Do I just have the shittiest role in the game, and you all really want to protect yours? Here's what I'm seeing.

We have a dead watcher. We have a claimed doctor. We have unlynchable exalt. Kassius is a wildcard. Voth has a mystery day power remaining. Field has innocent investigation. Zeebu is borderline(to me) confirmed town and shouldnt be lynched. So out of 13 remaining players, mafia has 6 good, claimed kill targets. That leaves 7 people who are good lynch targets, subtracting out 3-4 mafia and you have a dwindling number. All townies can take out one for themselves, and mafia has maybe 3 people they have a chance at lynching?

I guess what I'm saying is, confirming zeebu is town removes a lynch target, but does not change who mafia's kill target will be. They are either going to kill out of their lynch pool, or risk shooting into protection again.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post

I'm not a ying yang twin.
    hey you gave the role 2 shots and im gonna use em so you can take your yin, turn it sideways and jam it straight up your yang

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

This whole thing zeebu thing sort of makes me uncomfortable like it's a really easy fake play to think up on a scum chat. I need a lot more than that to quell the feeling of dread I get from this post. I don't read Willby as scum but I can't think of a worse way to drop that and run with essentially no elaboration.
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    I loled.

So where were we last phase? We almost lynched jessup, who claims to be doctor, and instead we lyched sherlock, who was the watcher? And these two were last minute changes instead of beast or scarlet. There was a lot of hopping around before phase change, I dont fault Voth for moving his vote off jessup though i agree with what Halp mentioned, it looked a bit contrived. Though the same thing could be said about jessup and sherlock, and there doesnt seem to have been anything there.

I still think beast is scum, though I'm open to other votes with any reasoning.

Also, hi zeebu, me too.

so this was the post that willby first led on that he had been contacted. it was minutes after the start of d2. im surprised no one actually started digging into it at that point since im not sure i had said anything directed at willby that he could have responded that way with.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    i chose willby becuase i knew he'd likely be invilved in a lot of discussions. i can have kthx whisper to someone else this night phase i guess.
    I'm not a ying yang twin.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    i chose willby becuase i knew he'd likely be invilved in a lot of discussions. i can have kthx whisper to someone else this night phase i guess.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X