X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also jessup, dont edit your posts

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

you typically muddy every game by saying convoluted shit regardless of your alignment. i rarely ever pay attention to any of your analysis since you jump to far fetched and silly conclusions. and not only do you jump to those odd conclusions but you amend and change them every other post. your style is random as shit and you cannot seem to maintain a coherent thread of a thought... like, ever. voth is acting like a dick this game, sure, but i still read what he writes since he seems to have a goal most of the time. i cant be the only one who just glosses over your posts 95% of the time you write more than 9 or 10 words.

not sure what the point of that rant is, but whatever. its out there now
      go back to not lurking and not caring about the games like you always say zeebu .. facepalm.. sue me for thinking a guy who attacks important townies and gets them lynched , who refuses to use bodyguard powers to save roleblockers and doesn't care about town doctors and is an insurferable little twat both here and elsewhere(TW) seems suspicious.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        Also jessup, dont edit your posts
        was an accident srry
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

was an accident srry
          It was 2 hours after you posted it.

Comment

He explained it to me. It was something that was a forum bug and he had screenshots.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Phase locked, halp is set to be lynched.

(Im giving non active people one phase to get back in the game given the hiatus, there will be mod kills for non activity starting next phase)
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Halp - 6 (Field, Exalt, Willby, Voth, scarlet, zeebu)

Voth - 3 (Halp, PF, Kass)

No Vote- beast, m_leo[/QUOTE]

----

The prisoners saw their chance, the guard was all alone and his attention was on clubbing another prisoner for a smartass comment.

Halp was Byron Hadley - Mafia Strongman

Begin night 3 (let's keep this game rolling, actions in quickly please)

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• i both voted and not voted NEAT

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                    i both voted and not voted NEAT
                    Fixed, sorry I'm posting this from a doctors office.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

lol. Doesn't it seem like it's every game that Jessup has some sort of massive rule violation? If it isn't PMing when it's not allowed or editing posts, it's revealing your flavor name when it's explicitly banned. At risk of sounding like a broken record, I can't help but miss when I imposed a complete ban on Jessup from these games.

If given the choice, I'd throw beast in there too now. The fact that we just let him operate psychotically in the background of the games is beyond me. I mean, are we really so desperate for a +1 on the signup list that we even let him play anymore? At least Jessup tries, as much as he is a useless pain in the ass. Beast is just inactive as shit only to chime in with a sentence or two
                      every couple days which may or may not be the direct result of not taking the anti-psychotic meds on schedule, but is always full of nothing worth a damn.
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

lol. Doesn't it seem like it's every game that Jessup has some sort of massive rule violation? If it isn't PMing when it's not allowed or editing posts, it's revealing your flavor name when it's explicitly banned. At risk of sounding like a broken record, I can't help but miss when I imposed a complete ban on Jessup from these games.

If given the choice, I'd throw beast in there too now. The fact that we just let him operate psychotically in the background of the games is beyond me. I mean, are we really so desperate for a +1 on the signup list that we even let him play anymore? At least Jessup tries, as much as he is a useless pain in the ass. Beast is just inactive as shit only to chime in with a sentence or two
                        every couple days which may or may not be the direct result of not taking the anti-psychotic meds on schedule, but is always full of nothing worth a damn.
                        Wasn't Jessups fault this time, and you know I would gladly say it was if I could. There was a game breaking forum bug that he edited and sent me screenshots of. Was the right call this time and he sent me before and after edit screenshots.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Get fukt halp

Comment

• So the question for me now, is which of the scum seeded themselves on the Halp train to get townie cred.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                              So the question for me now, is which of the scum seeded themselves on the Halp train to get townie cred.
                              You are an utter moron. Just saying. Don't act like you've been the voice of reason. I have given you plenty of slack for being relatively new, but please just spare the bullshit. Say it and own it. You were wrong and you aren't nearly as good at this game as you think you are. I'm perfectly happy to admit my failures and wrongs, but I make sure to own them. Little newbie Kassius kid gloves are off.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Not biting :-) Let's see what happens tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X