Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    LOOOL busted voth.. all guards probably have guns since they have to be scum, no other reason this role is thrown into the game.. it is probably equivalent to town/prisons COP and halp did the right thing totally here sharing this info. Flail all you want but there is no way in hell you should be let off the hook. The best town/prison gets are shanks and tiny rock hammers or some lime to throw in the sister cults eyes. NO ONE IN SHASHANK HAD A GUN WHO WAS A PRISONER. I defended every goddamn townie YOU decided to want hung and you are saying I suck? lol this is priceless. Sit down and say your prayers. I can accept this 1 shot gun gift too halp is sharing. Makes sense to make town wait for a vigi gift to not allow a quick kill even though it doesn't follow flavor perfectly but I doubt it would anyways exactly, but it will closely I fell. Also you said you didn't quite understand your other x shot role.. lol if you got a gun there is no way in hell you wouldn't understand how using that works. Get rekt dude :laugh::laugh::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh::laug h::laugh::laugh::tiny::tiny::tiny:
    So Halp apparently can give a gun to someone too, yet he hasn't done it. Isn't that interesting? You'd think he'd be able to find at least one townie to give it to, right? He must not trust you Jessup, considering you didn't get the gun and illegally full-claimed your theme name on top of role. How does that make you feel that you were denied the gun when you are 'obvious' town? Halp must think you suck, unless he is lying?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, since nobody died two nights in a row, I fail to see why Kassius didn't tell the truth there. He is pretty much confirmed in my eyes, since I didn't put myself in solitary until N2,

Anyway, scum are fucked with two missed NKs. Too bad people like Jessup are on town's side, considering she's so illogical most of the time.
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

So do you have any other reads in this game, or has Voth been the only one? What about PF? What about mleo? What about anyone else? Do you have literally any other thoughts besides the 'Voth has a gun' thing? If Voth wasn't on the menu, why did you refuse to move to someone else? Do you believe Voth is the only scum in this game?
        No... this is just utter bullshit. This entire line of questioning is bullshit. Either you think I'm scum or you think Halp is scum - there is no middle ground anymore. The time for questioning both parties and making a semi-informed decision are over. This over the top line of questioning really just made me feel like you are just trying way too fucking hard to distance yourself from your boy.

You have been playing exceptionally "weird" for lack of a better word this game. Not sure what it is but you aren't your town self unless there is some IRL circumstance that explains it. You've been all over Kassius' dick the entire game too. I mean from like 50 pages ago even. Doesn't make me feel great. Sorta makes me feel like you're tugging a not-there-at-all Halp and an oddly scummy no matter what he says Kassius with you.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

No... this is just utter bullshit. This entire line of questioning is bullshit. Either you think I'm scum or you think Halp is scum - there is no middle ground anymore. The time for questioning both parties and making a semi-informed decision are over. This over the top line of questioning really just made me feel like you are just trying way too fucking hard to distance yourself from your boy.

You have been playing exceptionally "weird" for lack of a better word this game. Not sure what it is but you aren't your town self unless there is some IRL circumstance that explains it. You've been all over Kassius' dick the entire game too. I mean from like 50 pages ago even. Doesn't make me feel great. Sorta makes me feel like you're tugging a not-there-at-all Halp and an oddly scummy no matter what he says Kassius with you.
          I was asking Halp that question, not you dumbass lol. I even quoted him in it. Wtf is wrong with you.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Also, who do you think was the only one voting for Halp since day fucking 1 with you Voth? It was me. Not some random person. Me. I've been saying Halp needs to get lynched and proving why over a ridiculous amount of posts in this game, none of which anyone with brains read or cared about. Once you cleared Field, I moved to Halp/Mleo and have been saying they need to be lynched ever since. Vehicle was literally a third choice compromise by me, because nobody else would move their shitty solo votes except on him.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Sorta makes me feel like you're tugging a not-there-at-all Halp and an oddly scummy no matter what he says Kassius with you.
              One last thing, since you apparently aren't all there yourself right now. I'm asking Halp to give some fucking reads, because he hasn't done a damn thing all game long, has only mentioned your name this entire time, and if he's town, he'd have at least multiple scum reads. He literally refuses to give any reads whatsoever, so I was asking him to do it, since guess what? That's how you fucking solve the game. Force people to give stances on other players, and they will fuck up if they are scum. Town don't give a shit and just say what they want. Only scum hide their reads.

But hey, keep fucking flailing yourself. Who do you think is going to have to save your dumbass from the likes of Jessup today? I kinda wish you were scum just so I could laugh when Jessup lynches you, but I don't think you are, and I like winning more than memeing about Voth getting rekt by Jessup.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

One last thing, since you apparently aren't all there yourself right now. I'm asking Halp to give some fucking reads, because he hasn't done a damn thing all game long, has only mentioned your name this entire time, and if he's town, he'd have at least multiple scum reads. He literally refuses to give any reads whatsoever, so I was asking him to do it, since guess what? That's how you fucking solve the game. Force people to give stances on other players, and they will fuck up if they are scum. Town don't give a shit and just say what they want. Only scum hide their reads.

But hey, keep fucking flailing yourself. Who do you think is going to have to save your dumbass from the likes of Jessup today? I kinda wish you were scum just so I could laugh when Jessup lynches you, but I don't think you are, and I like winning more than memeing about Voth getting rekt by Jessup.
                Bleh. I tried, but still neutral on you. I wish you would bite for once.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned, we lynch Halp today and ehen
                  he inevitably flips scum, we lynch Partyfalcon next day. Seems more and more that her MO is to be super awesome and contributory when town and a complete
                  ghost when she isn't.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Voth you are something else.. keep it up ur doing really good rofl. You almost got me convinced :laugh::laugh:
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• again, we learn the most lynching voth I feel. Got to put this to bed nonsense with him to bed now, If voth is town halp is looked at as scum.. is voth is scum field is looked at as scum. win win. Halp by far has the strongest claim. Sorry silly billies but NOTHING you say has convinced me. The more you deflect, insult and drivel on and on the more I'm pretty sure u are scum. Any choice for your last meal? Sherlock Holmes and Vehicles names etched on wall like in the movie. I can't forget their passing. .
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        again, we learn the most lynching voth I feel. Got to put this to bed nonsense with him to bed now, If voth is town halp is looked at as scum.. is voth is scum field is looked at as scum. win win. Halp by far has the strongest claim. Sorry silly billies but NOTHING you say has convinced me. The more you deflect, insult and drivel on and on the more I'm pretty sure u are scum. Any choice for your last meal? Sherlock Holmes and Vehicles names etched on wall like in the movie. I can't forget their passing. .
                        Okay. Lynch me. Do me a favor you utter moron.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

So do you have any other reads in this game, or has Voth been the only one? What about PF? What about mleo? What about anyone else? Do you have literally any other thoughts besides the 'Voth has a gun' thing? If Voth wasn't on the menu, why did you refuse to move to someone else? Do you believe Voth is the only scum in this game?
                          Yes, I do have other scum reads. I posted them. I’m not going to keep repeating myself, this is honestly ridiculous. I have been posting the whole game, being called a lurker while simultaneously being asked questions that wouldn’t need to be asked if the same people calling me a lurker were actually reading my posts. It should be no surprise then, that my scum list is comprised of the very people who continue to ride the Halp is a lurker bandwagon no matter how much I post. Even when I reveal my role and actions I’m still a useless lurker and it must be a fakeclaim. Meanwhile there are 3-4 people less active than me that are not under the same scrutiny. This shit is frustrating.

Coincidentally my scum list echoes the list Vehicle posted with his dying breath. Voth, Field, Beast, Scarlet. Unknowns are obviously PF and M_leo. Please confirm that this message reaches you. Starting to think kthx made me Day Naive and my posts don’t show publicly. Hello? Hello?

Comment

I'm asking Halp to give some fucking reads, because he hasn't done a damn thing all game long, has only mentioned your name this entire time, and if he's town, he'd have at least multiple scum reads. He literally refuses to give any reads whatsoever
                            This shit is actually pissing me off. Your lack of ability to read posts doesn’t make me a fucking lurker. What has anyone “done”??? I have my opinions D1, I thought Willby was being weird and I didn’t believe Jessups doctor claim. I posted that, but now I’m under fire for not giving Jessup a fucking gun? I opposed the vehicle lynch and felt it was a scummy bandwagon, I voiced that opinion. Most of the people on the two town wagons are also on my scum list, and have continued to attack me for reasons that don’t make sense. I used my investigative action because I had a strong scum read. Exalt, king of the fucking townies, can you explain why Voth had a fun last night if he used up his cop ability N1? Would a librarian typically have a gun?

I post my opinions, I play to my win condition, and I use my action on people that I consider a threat to it. I would argue that YOU’RE fucking useless. So far you’ve lynched two townies, what else have you “done”? I would have you on my scum list if I could wrap my head around the idea of a D1 governor fakeclaim. Then again you haven’t proven it, and now it sounds like maybe it’s xshot so maybe you never will.

Comment

• @WillBy: did you receive confirmation from the mod that zeebu is town aligned? (This is what the role zesbu linked does)

@PartyFalcon: clearly Halp sent her a text message telling her to log on and vote voth, because he's gunna claim he has a guilty investigation on him. Hasn't bothered to log on since.

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I'll reiterate that Halp is lying again. He is no gunsmith. Gunsmith is a popular scum claim, and I bet halp has 'gun' somewhere in his role PM, which made him think of this fake claim.

Jessup, open your eyes. Halp claims he investigated Voth then immediately PF (halp's irl friend) shows up out of the blue and votes voth? He clearly built that train because he sensed us coming for him after I caught him in a lie, then told his scum team to vote voth. Don't let them play you.

Halp's entire argument rests on a mechanic issue only the mod can confirm: voth was a cop so he had a gun but how would he investigate after he uses his action? Don't know, only mod can answer. It doesn't matter, halp is fake claiming gun smith.

Kassius you're basically saying that Voth, WillBy, Scarlet, and myself are all scum and all openly siding with and/or defending each other in the thread? It doesn't make sense. I investigated Voth N1 and after I was told he was Prison Librarian I've been defending him ever since. There is no mystery to my play vis-a-vis Voth. Halp has a contradictory result, which either means he's lying or voth has a gun because he was cop. There's no indication that Voth is scum in my result. I am Prison Smuggler. Voth is Prison Librarian. And we have two people who flipped Prison-aligned. Halp is clearly fake claiming here. PF is clearly scum and was told to vote voth by halp.

Don't let Exalt waste his action and end the day in no lynch. It doesn't benefit town. It doesn't matter if we confirm Exalt after he uses his action (imo he's already confirmed and so is Kassius, WillBy, and I'm leaning zeebu too). We need to lynch scum and the longer we prolong the game without a scum lynch the better their odds of winning become. It is seeming more and more to me that all actions are x-shot and we are bound to run out of protective actions soon. We need to lynch scum and voth is not it.

vote: halp
                                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X