Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    So the question for me now, is which of the scum seeded themselves on the Halp train to get townie cred.
    How large do you think the scum team was (Including Halp)?

I'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are town, but I'm disappointed that you are so micro focused on like 4 players, two of whom are more or less confirmed. I recognize that Halp was not "saved" by his scum team (unsure on PF though). However, you once again are not acknowledging that there are 2 players who have been high on many players suspicions lists that did not vote.

I would expect 4 mafia this game. halp is dead, 3 remaining. Why is the question for you "which scum bussed halp"? Are you at all suspicious of party Falcon, beast, or m_leo?

Comment

• Of the three it's PF I'm most suspicious of atm. I need to go back and look at the posts from today to try and get a read on everyone else. I'm not fixed on anyone especially right now, I'm convinced there's at least one scum on the Halp train though, it would be the smart play.

No rush, got probably another 4 IRL nights to come up with some theories lol.

Comment

Not biting :-) Let's see what happens tonight.
        is that a threat? that sounds like a threat

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• GG HALP LOL I was busy helping my family, but nice to come back, and see he cant mod kill me this time ez.
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Who did you target?
            I targeted kassius.
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

is that a threat? that sounds like a threat

I literally have no idea what I'm doing tonight, only who I'm doing whatever it is to. Try to think about how you'd play that, lol. Literally might kill them.

Comment

I literally have no idea what I'm doing tonight, only who I'm doing whatever it is to. Try to think about how you'd play that, lol. Literally might kill them.
                Target the scum m_leo/PF/Beast. If you draw a kill, at least you'd be killing one of them not a townie.

Your role is a negative utility role. If i had it and it wasn't x-shot, I probably wouldn't use on random people.

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Beast said he targeted Kassius and failed, an explained failure most likely due to Beast being scum.

Jessup want to keep following halp's lead?
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    I can't be swayed from Voth sadly. I'd seriously tried to allow Voth EVERY benefit I could this game but literally from Day 1 onwards Voth has been my biggest scum read. Slaying all our townies for awful reasons, making no sense, deflection and insults. It is a TERRIBLE town environment honestly he makes even if he is a townie but.. he isn't in ALL probability I can reason with. It is super unpleasant lol. I dunno what is going on in this game though. We got some really weird claims.

Gambler (5-/50 vote stripper willby)
                    Wildcard (random powergrabber who got jail 2 times in a row/kassius)
                    Librarian (1shot cop/1shot solitary confinement maker who has a gun/voth..insults everyone besides scarlet, field exalt, willby and zeebu)
                    Doctor (none of this weird crap and straight forward/jessup)
                    Governor (who can STOP day Votes/Exalt..threatens to stop lynch on voth today)
                    1 shot prison briber (says voth is librarian/field)
                    friend neighbor 2 shot (1 note to willby/zeebu)
                    Gunsmith (1 shot gun gifter/x shit gun checker (voth has a gun)
                    Beast Lurker (unknown but sends out special code about guard training and polar bears in Norway who field then responds back to in return code mentioning grizzly bears..???)
                    M_Leo lurker 0 help/unclaimed
                    PF Lurker who believe halp initially when checking voth and guess what vote voth is said/unclaimed
                    Scarlet/ unclaimed been hanging with voth who started as mortal enemy and suddenly they got on same side/unclaimed ..also hangs with exalt and field

Jessups current thinking who is scum.

Exalt (Warden Scum)
                    Voth Goon Scum)
                    Field (Goon Scum)
                    Scarlet (Goon)
                    Beast (Mafia Traitor after that jailor/polar bear comment and field responds with grizzly bear)???

This game is frustrating though because Town really should be less combative to gain trust. I dislike how field and voth have been playing going after lurkers and killing town and so much dumb stuff is being spewed.. it just seems word diarrhea. Exalt has been involved and so has scarlet.

Rambling I know but I just woke up.

Wrong on all counts, as usual. I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you. Who couldve expected this.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I dunno why but I thought we had 24hrs more.
                      Worked out fine I guess, still silence from mleo/PF
                      Depending on who shows up we might get inactive kills on beast/PF/leo
                      PPE:
                      I dunno why everyone expects kassius to roll a kill. The only player that's died in a night phase was the cult recruiter N1 and I've never seen anyone anywhere who thought that the factional scumkill was something which a role which copies player abilities would copy.
                      On reflection, willby was incidentally correct to start burning his ability to get it out of the wildcard pool, assuming kassius is legit.

Comment

• No everyone, please take it easy on Jessup. I'm clearly scum. Field too. It's so obvious that it's obvious, right?
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

This shit is actually pissing me off. Your lack of ability to read posts doesn’t make me a fucking lurker. What has anyone “done”??? I have my opinions D1, I thought Willby was being weird and I didn’t believe Jessups doctor claim. I posted that, but now I’m under fire for not giving Jessup a fucking gun? I opposed the vehicle lynch and felt it was a scummy bandwagon, I voiced that opinion. Most of the people on the two town wagons are also on my scum list, and have continued to attack me for reasons that don’t make sense. I used my investigative action because I had a strong scum read. Exalt, king of the fucking townies, can you explain why Voth had a fun last night if he used up his cop ability N1? Would a librarian typically have a gun?

I post my opinions, I play to my win condition, and I use my action on people that I consider a threat to it. I would argue that YOU’RE fucking useless. So far you’ve lynched two townies, what else have you “done”? I would have you on my scum list if I could wrap my head around the idea of a D1 governor fakeclaim. Then again you haven’t proven it, and now it sounds like maybe it’s xshot so maybe you never will.
                          Sit in spec. Ez
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                            I dunno why but I thought we had 24hrs more.
                            Worked out fine I guess, still silence from mleo/PF
                            Depending on who shows up we might get inactive kills on beast/PF/leo
                            PPE:
                            I dunno why everyone expects kassius to roll a kill. The only player that's died in a night phase was the cult recruiter N1 and I've never seen anyone anywhere who thought that the factional scumkill was something which a role which copies player abilities would copy.
                            On reflection, willby was incidentally correct to start burning his ability to get it out of the wildcard pool, assuming kassius is legit.
                            But now I need to hold onto it, in hopes that kassius loses his vote.

In other news, who can explain why we went at least 1 night with a mafia strongman, but no kills? I can buy that he targeted paul N1, but short of not submitting a night action, we should have another dead townie?

Comment

• To be completely honest though, Halp is like the worst scum player I've seen in a while. That or he doesn't care. He's been pegged as 100% scum in my mind for like 40 fucking pages and people didn't listen last phase.

You know that feeling when you push to lynch someone hard as hell and reallllly hope you don't have egg on your face after the flip because they are town? Yeah, I never even had a momentary thought like that with Halp. He was so obvious that it was brutal and bordering on disrespectful to townies with a brain.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

But now I need to hold onto it, in hopes that kassius loses his vote.

In other news, who can explain why we went at least 1 night with a mafia strongman, but no kills? I can buy that he targeted paul N1, but short of not submitting a night action, we should have another dead townie?
                                Well, I put myself in solitary last night, and that made me completely untargetable. Kassius claims he put Scarlet in solitary too, so that's another possibility.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X