Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Guess what? I've got a vote this phase and so does everyone else, to my knowledge.

So I've kind of forgotten what people have claimed, I'm hoping to do a brief recap, someone please correct me if I've got this wrong:

WillBy- prison gambler
    Zeebu- Note passer
    voth- various powers, including an investigation
    jessup- doctor
    Kassius- wildcard
    exalt- pseudo-governor
    Halp- investigative role

Information we have claimed that can be verified:
    Voth claims an innocent investigation on field
    Halp claims a guilty investigation on Voth

Missing claims:
    Scarlet
    Field
    A bunch of lurkers

Does that about sum it up?
    Yup that is it to a T Willby except..

Beast also has said he has NO KILLING ROLE and his role is not a op as the last game..
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
      Not 99%, 100%.

And I've caught halp in a lie.
      The last time I heard this sort of thought as a reason to lynch was from Voth re: vehicle, and now you're both going against Halp in the same way.

Forgive me if I'm a tad suspicious.

Comment

In case I wasn't clear, I've had Voth's full role and alignment in my inbox since end of N1 (one of my actions), so unless halp wants to explain how he got a contradictory investigative result to mine, I'm gunna go with he's scum.
        LOL you gonna have to explain yourself fully field.. YOU ARE A LATE COUNTER CLAIMER so the onus is on you.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Yup that is it to a T Willby except..

Beast also has said he has NO KILLING ROLE and his role is not a op as the last game..
          I'll throw him in the unclaimed category... claiming "not mafia" isnt exactly reliable info.

Comment

LOL you gonna have to explain yourself fully field.. YOU ARE A LATE COUNTER CLAIMER so the onus is on you.
            He is not at all a late counter claimer... it's been a couple of hours overnight lol.

Regarding lynching vehicle, while that reason was almost a bit too flavorful for my delicate palette, it did look like a serious scum slip to me. The rest of his play was sorta suspicious too. I don't know if he necessarily was the beat lynch, but I probably would've been there along with you guys had I been able to. It's a weird perspective, being voteless.

Comment

• im a friendly neighbor, not a note passer

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...dly%20Neighbor

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

In case I wasn't clear, I've had Voth's full role and alignment in my inbox since end of N1 (one of my actions), so unless halp wants to explain how he got a contradictory investigative result to mine, I'm gunna go with he's scum.
                It's cute AF that you guys would both be checking out/investigating each other N1. What did you do last night? Are your abilities x-shot like voths are(I think?)? When you chose to investigate Voth, were you thinking/hoping he was town or scum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                  im a friendly neighbor, not a note passer

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...dly%20Neighbor
                  Yeah, I couldnt remember what it was specifically

Comment

• He is a late counter claimer.. the guy is counter claiming halp AFTER halp revealed his investigation. Field is claiming to know EVERYTHING about Voth too.. complete role reveal..

I wanna hear this.

Also people who voted vehicle were either scum or dumb. As soon as I heard he had a role named Asshole I knew it was legit.. this is a kthx game and claiming a never before named role in any mafia help page on the web called Asshole was too damn risky and I was like ya.. that's a kthx rofl lol.. It seemed like a totally legit reveal and the people who called him out for claiming a totally fine reveal are on record and I will drag it out into the open this phase when I dig up the jerks who voted him out.. I believe it was voth, field and scarlet who said vehicles reveal was scummy.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

He is a late counter claimer.. the guy is counter claiming halp AFTER halp revealed his investigation. Field is claiming to know EVERYTHING about Voth too.. complete role reveal..

I wanna hear this.

Also people who voted vehicle were either scum or dumb. As soon as I heard he had a role named Asshole I knew it was legit.. this is a kthx game and claiming a never before named role in any mafia help page on the web called Asshole was too damn risky and I was like ya.. that's a kthx rofl lol.. It seemed like a totally legit reveal and the people who called him out for claiming a totally fine reveal are on record and I will drag it out into the open this phase when I dig up the jerks who voted him out.. I believe it was voth, field and scarlet who said vehicles reveal was scummy.
                      Yes, that's what counter claiming means. Or are you saying field should have pre-counter claimed?

As for the asshole role, sure I could buy that. What everyone questioned was that he claimed he was a town asshole, as opposed to a prison asshole. I know my role is not town gambler, its prison gambler. Pure flavor, but it was definitely a mark against vehicle.

Comment

It's cute AF that you guys would both be checking out/investigating each other N1. What did you do last night? Are your abilities x-shot like voths are(I think?)? When you chose to investigate Voth, were you thinking/hoping he was town or scum?
                        I thought it was funny that he checked me, too. I was hoping he'd be scum. After he saved Jessup from being lynched, I thought to myself "that is the type of play a scum voth would make." I was wrong.

PS I largely voted Vehicle after his role claim because of "town" -- it did not match my own role and Voth's, so I legit thought it was a slip. Especially that he role claimed out of the blue, and provided nothing useful in his claim. There's no way I'd vote anyone else after that, especially when my read on Vehicle has been that he's scum.

My abilities are x-shot. Let's wait until a few more people chime in before I share my N2 result.
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

I thought it was funny that he checked me, too. I was hoping he'd be scum. After he saved Jessup from being lynched, I thought to myself "that is the type of play a scum voth would make." I was wrong.

PS I largely voted Vehicle after his role claim because of "town" -- it did not match my own role and Voth's, so I legit thought it was a slip. Especially that he role claimed out of the blue, and provided nothing useful in his claim. There's no way I'd vote anyone else after that, especially when my read on Vehicle has been that he's scum.

My abilities are x-shot. Let's wait until a few more people chime in before I share my N2 result.
                          Fair enough.

If you look back at the claimed list, are there any that stick out to you, besides Halp?

Comment

Voth I haven't commented on your roleclaim and result on me because I've been sleeping. I believe you are the Librarian. Did you read the post I tagged you in? If not, go back and read. The post was prior to your roleclaim.

On D1 I had a scum read on you despite a very town play, because it is not unlike you to pull that kind of play as scum. While I did not contribute the rest of D1, I made sure to read it and analyze it before submitting a night action. At beginning of D2, my view of you changed. Note the timeline I'm giving you and read my previous post.
                            This seems a little bit too premeditated to be a sudden to be a scum defense of Voth. Nice plays field. Very nice...

Everyone else, field soft-claimed these results last phase.

Comment

Fair enough.

If you look back at the claimed list, are there any that stick out to you, besides Halp?
                              Kassius probably has a variation of schizophrenic, a town role.

Your role is confirmed, but I can't think of any utility for it as a scum role. I think you're town.

Jessup - I believe the doctor roleclaim, though don't care if Jessup is lynched or killed.

Exalt - I am leaning towards Exalt being town and his role can be confirmed soon enough.

Zeebu - probably town, for same reason as you.

Scarlet - while he didn't claim, his play (especially D1) was town enough for me not to care about this phase.

I think we need to look at:
                              Halp - lied about his claim
                              M_leo - still read him as scum from previous phases, nothing has changed AFAIK
                              Beast - completely useless and reminds me of a previous game where "forwards" played largely the same way and won as scum. I think he is scum.
                              Party_falcon - process of elimination at this point

​​​​​​
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Librarians usually have a power to make players be quiet / mute players and force a few direct pms from what I dug up on the net..

Either way today is Voth, Field or Halp that has to go. I support Halp right now because of scummy both voth and fields voting records are.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X