Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    field Can you please reveal the full investigation.. you like baited everyone saying you have voths full role and can prove he is town and then disappeared. You working on a good story or just waiting for more of nothing? I don't get the delay?
    One of my actions is called "Bribe Guards" - find one player's full role name.

I investigated Voth N1, he was Prison Librarian. This was before he roleclaimed. That's his full role and alignment. Alignment being "Prison" which is the flavor for town this game. That's my proof he's town.

Once I had a result, in the first post I tagged Voth in I asked him why he wrote a book. It was an outlier comment in a huge post discussing the game, meant to signal to him that I trust him. It was subtle enough that no one besides him would pick up on it. I did ask him to go back and read that post.
    ​​​​​
    ​​​​​​
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

One of my actions is called "Bribe Guards" - find one player's full role name.

I investigated Voth N1, he was Prison Librarian. This was before he roleclaimed. That's his full role and alignment. Alignment being "Prison" which is the flavor for town this game. That's my proof he's town.

Once I had a result, in the first post I tagged Voth in I asked him why he wrote a book. It was an outlier comment in a huge post discussing the game, meant to signal to him that I trust him. It was subtle enough that no one besides him would pick up on it. I did ask him to go back and read that post.
      ​​​​​
      ​​​​​​
      do you mind quoting or linking to your initial crumb on this?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
        Just waiting for Scarlet to log on and agree with Voth and Field atm.
        About what? Halp was always scum.
        I'm not a member of their masons group or whatever's going on there with a role/regular cop crossing at night.

In the theme of agreeing with voth, I've actually been avoiding looking at the thread (and therefore not posting) because I didn't want to have to engage with PF dropping a oneliner after lurking all game. I was happier when his alignment was between him and god, or maybe him and the mod, or maybe a replacement would tell me what it was.

I didn't vote for halp on the opening of the day because halp or not halp is exactly what the day was going to turn into and has, and I'd have liked to get something out of mleo or PF (or kassius or jessup or hell, exalt). I'm not seeing anything to convince me that halp isn't the scum that I've been calling him since around N1, so I don't expect to see anything groundbreaking when I
        Vote Halp

I haven't claimed just like Vehicle and Willby shouldn't have claimed. I have no crazy special information to bring to light.

PPE:
        Not masons, I guess.
        field You said so already, but to clarify, you have Voth's entire rolePM? Including an unused, possibly antitown power that isn't his 1shot investigate?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

You mentioning wicket makes me think you are misunderstanding me. I think I wasnt super clear.

I'm saying that you soft claimed innocent, clearing results on Voth N1, and then a day later you are hard claiming the same results. This was not a contrived defense of Voth in retaliation for a guilty investigation- this is Halp either being paranoid (unlikely) or lying. Either way, this phase should not be a question of Voth, field, or Halp. It should be Halp or not Halp. And if not Halp, then who? Like I said a few pages ago, I think we will have to lynch some lurkers here. But I'm good starting with Halp, at least until we get a better claim.
          I got what you meant. My comment was more geared towards the slow ones in the bank.
          ​​​​​
          I'm fine with a double lynch of halp/m_leo.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• LOOOL busted voth.. all guards probably have guns since they have to be scum, no other reason this role is thrown into the game.. it is probably equivalent to town/prisons COP and halp did the right thing totally here sharing this info. Flail all you want but there is no way in hell you should be let off the hook. The best town/prison gets are shanks and tiny rock hammers or some lime to throw in the sister cults eyes. NO ONE IN SHASHANK HAD A GUN WHO WAS A PRISONER. I defended every goddamn townie YOU decided to want hung and you are saying I suck? lol this is priceless. Sit down and say your prayers. I can accept this 1 shot gun gift too halp is sharing. Makes sense to make town wait for a vigi gift to not allow a quick kill even though it doesn't follow flavor perfectly but I doubt it would anyways exactly, but it will closely I fell. Also you said you didn't quite understand your other x shot role.. lol if you got a gun there is no way in hell you wouldn't understand how using that works. Get rekt dude :laugh::laugh::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh::laug h::laugh::laugh::tiny::tiny::tiny:
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Halp's active, or can vote anyway so we need leo to cross with him to actually get the double lynch. Obviously, that won't happen if they've both scum.
              Depending on whether you can get jessup/kassius/PF on board with mleo+halp changes whether it's viable anyway or if we'll need to stack the vote to prevent dumb shit happening at the last minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                LOOOL busted voth.. all guards probably have guns since they have to be scum, no other reason this role is thrown into the game.. it is probably equivalent to town/prisons COP and halp did the right thing totally here sharing this info. Flail all you want but there is no way in hell you should be let off the hook. The best town/prison gets are shanks and tiny rock hammers or some lime to throw in the sister cults eyes. NO ONE IN SHASHANK HAD A GUN WHO WAS A PRISONER. I defended every goddamn townie YOU decided to want hung and you are saying I suck? lol this is priceless. Sit down and say your prayers. I can accept this 1 shot gun gift too halp is sharing. Makes sense to make town wait for a vigi gift to not allow a quick kill even though it doesn't follow flavor perfectly but I doubt it would anyways exactly, but it will closely I fell. Also you said you didn't quite understand your other x shot role.. lol if you got a gun there is no way in hell you wouldn't understand how using that works. Get rekt dude :laugh::laugh::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh::laug h::laugh::laugh::tiny::tiny::tiny:
                I know I said I wouldn't address you any further, but what in the actual fuck? Are you on drugs?
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                  Halp's active, or can vote anyway so we need leo to cross with him to actually get the double lynch. Obviously, that won't happen if they've both scum.
                  Depending on whether you can get jessup/kassius/PF on board with mleo+halp changes whether it's viable anyway or if we'll need to stack the vote to prevent dumb shit happening at the last minute.
                  I'm not sure how worried I am about dumb shit happening last minute, given some players activity.

I find Halps roleclaim, to a degree, believable- even if that just means he planned this one out well. I just have a few questions:
                  • Why did you choose to investigate Voth N2, and why did the affirmative result make you feel like you should reveal instantly?
                  • He admitted there were other aspects of his role, why did him having a gun make you think he must be lying?
                  • Do you think that if Voth is lying, field must be lying too?
                  • And finally, do you not think that theres anyone you can give the vigi shot to? I'd like to think I'm pretty town cleared, as is zeebu. I dont think either of us are necessarily targets for scum, but you are now. Who would you shoot (other than Voth/field) if you had the shot?
                  I guess I'm just not sure why you claimed, nor what path forward there is. Assuming you are telling the truth- This is pretty elaborate, what field and Voth have set up. Or were a bunch of townies pointing fingers. And if you're lying, well, we have it easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                    About what? Halp was always scum.
                    I'm not a member of their masons group or whatever's going on there with a role/regular cop crossing at night.

In the theme of agreeing with voth, I've actually been avoiding looking at the thread (and therefore not posting) because I didn't want to have to engage with PF dropping a oneliner after lurking all game. I was happier when his alignment was between him and god, or maybe him and the mod, or maybe a replacement would tell me what it was.

I didn't vote for halp on the opening of the day because halp or not halp is exactly what the day was going to turn into and has, and I'd have liked to get something out of mleo or PF (or kassius or jessup or hell, exalt). I'm not seeing anything to convince me that halp isn't the scum that I've been calling him since around N1, so I don't expect to see anything groundbreaking when I
                    Vote Halp

I haven't claimed just like Vehicle and Willby shouldn't have claimed. I have no crazy special information to bring to light.

PPE:
                    Not masons, I guess.
                    field You said so already, but to clarify, you have Voth's entire rolePM? Including an unused, possibly antitown power that isn't his 1shot investigate?
                    I only have Voth's role and alignment, not role PM. My 1-shot action was essentially that of a role cop.
                    ​​​
                    Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Field , voth and scarlet still muddying waters with more diarrhea talk..

Try to just talk it away guys ,, if you say bs enough it has got to stick right? The diaper is overflowing at this stage and it stinks and is soiled :uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2: Just stop.. double lynches on zero info by the trio of town lynchers ? rofl ya right.. :disguise::disguise::disguise:
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• This phase will end tomorrow morning at around 11AM central. I will have a VC for you guys in a bit.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• So there it is, I think scum team is Willby, Voth, Field, Scarlet. Anyone not on that list disagree? Exalt would appreciate your comments now Halp has full claimed.

Alignment 'Prison' is opposite to alignment is 'prisoner', btw.

The 3-pronged crusade against Halp isn't smart either. Willby, what on earth are you talking about with 'why investigate Voth n2', he lead the train on vehicle and then vehicle flipped Town. What more reason do you need to target him.

Unvote Scarlet
                          Voth Voth

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

do you mind quoting or linking to your initial crumb on this?
                            This was directed to you, field

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                              So there it is, I think scum team is Willby, Voth, Field, Scarlet. Anyone not on that list disagree? Exalt would appreciate your comments now Halp has full claimed.

Alignment 'Prison' is opposite to alignment is 'prisoner', btw.

The 3-pronged crusade against Halp isn't smart either. Willby, what on earth are you talking about with 'why investigate Voth n2', he lead the train on vehicle and then vehicle flipped Town. What more reason do you need to target him.

Unvote Scarlet
                              Voth Voth
                              You are a close second behind Jessup in terms of playing just brutal. If you're town, I can't even wrap my head around why you are so fucking stupid. But then, there's a pretty solid chance that you just aren't town.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Yeah, being abusive isn't really going to help sway me here.

Comment

Working...
                                X