Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    To be completely honest though, Halp is like the worst scum player I've seen in a while. That or he doesn't care. He's been pegged as 100% scum in my mind for like 40 fucking pages and people didn't listen last phase.

You know that feeling when you push to lynch someone hard as hell and reallllly hope you don't have egg on your face after the flip because they are town? Yeah, I never even had a momentary thought like that with Halp. He was so obvious that it was brutal and bordering on disrespectful to townies with a brain.
    I've been saying it all game too, as did Scarlet. All 3 of us moved to Vehicle only because nobody else would move off WillBy unless it was onto Vehicle.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Anyway, next target should be PF. After that, I'd say Mleo probably. If that doesn't end the game, Kassius/Jessup/Beast need looking into, especially Kassius. I'd say Jessup top, but since Halp flipped strongman, there needs to be a doctor type role for that to matter, right? The Solitary action left me untargetable, so the strongman wouldn't work I think for that. Kassius on the other hand is acting weird and wont drop the tunneling and conf bias act. Seems a bit contrived at this point. Beast is just Beast, and I dont see anything overly scummy about him compared to town Beast play, but who knows. Maybe being partnered with Beast and a bunch of lurkers would drive him to be so angry all the time lol.
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Dear scum I will not be using my doctor role tonight so feel free to target ANY threat you desire. This is NOT a ploy. GL mafia team..
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• An unexplained failure* sorry was driving.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I've been saying it all game too, as did Scarlet. All 3 of us moved to Vehicle only because nobody else would move off WillBy unless it was onto Vehicle.
            Are you forgetting the course of events that lead to the Vehicle lynch? Voth pointed it out, and I asked you directly, 'shall I vote Vehicle then?', you said yes, and then I did. I was literally the first to move off the Willby train, and Scarlet called it, 'there's our swing' or words to that effect. What did I have to gain as scum by doing what I did?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Are you forgetting the course of events that lead to the Vehicle lynch? Voth pointed it out, and I asked you directly, 'shall I vote Vehicle then?', you said yes, and then I did. I was literally the first to move off the Willby train, and Scarlet called it, 'there's our swing' or words to that effect. What did I have to gain as scum by doing what I did?
              Because you refused to move to Halp along with everyone else (which is why I'm not using it as a reason for anything) and Vehicle was the only compromise we could get through.

Also, what wouldn't scum have to gain by lynching town over their strongman? Kinda common sense I think?
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Eh? I didn't know Halp's affiliation, I was wanting to lynch Willby at the time who came off very interrogative and was seemed like he was trying to discredit me for little reason.

If I was scum I'd have jumped on Halp yesterday or today to gain some obvious townie cred, especially with so many others jumping on it. Voth called it plainly enough, it came down to who you believed, either Halp was telling the truth or lying. I incorrectly judged the former and that's where I voted.

Didn't really have a play to make, and my vote was looking like not mattering, and it didn't. I'll admit I'm now feeling a bit lost in this game, do we lynch the lurkers next or am I scum for suggesting that now? I'll agree that PF and Leo are offering nothing. But then what do we gain from their deaths, I don't know.

One possibility is that all the inactives are scum, and it's just one giant game of brinkmanship between all townies while the inactives look on. I'm really unsure what to do now if I live till tomorrow.

I never claimed to be some kind of prodigy or Einstein at this game, I don't appreciate the abuse that's been levelled against me for trying to play this game amongst some of you who've clearly been playing a lot longer, and know each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Target the scum m_leo/PF/Beast. If you draw a kill, at least you'd be killing one of them not a townie.

Your role is a negative utility role. If i had it and it wasn't x-shot, I probably wouldn't use on random people.
                  ?...
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• I said earlier in the day phase that analyzing why no NK happened last night is useless.

It still is. Let's keep scum in the dark :-)
                    ​​​​
                    ​​​​​
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                      Eh? I didn't know Halp's affiliation, I was wanting to lynch Willby at the time who came off very interrogative and was seemed like he was trying to discredit me for little reason.

If I was scum I'd have jumped on Halp yesterday or today to gain some obvious townie cred, especially with so many others jumping on it. Voth called it plainly enough, it came down to who you believed, either Halp was telling the truth or lying. I incorrectly judged the former and that's where I voted.

Didn't really have a play to make, and my vote was looking like not mattering, and it didn't. I'll admit I'm now feeling a bit lost in this game, do we lynch the lurkers next or am I scum for suggesting that now? I'll agree that PF and Leo are offering nothing. But then what do we gain from their deaths, I don't know.

One possibility is that all the inactives are scum, and it's just one giant game of brinkmanship between all townies while the inactives look on. I'm really unsure what to do now if I live till tomorrow.

I never claimed to be some kind of prodigy or Einstein at this game, I don't appreciate the abuse that's been levelled against me for trying to play this game amongst some of you who've clearly been playing a lot longer, and know each other.
                      You gain a victory from lynching PF and m_leo.
                      Mark my words, they're both scum. Pretty sure Beast is too.

Don't kill a townie with your random role plz.
                      Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Works for me.

Comment

• Kass, don't take too many things personally. I've been at receiving end of voth in the past. Just play your game. Also, seems to me you're new to tw/ss? What you call "abuse" in here is nothing compared to what I've seen in the past . We are a unique online environment.

​​​​​​
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

?...
                            How do you explain the failure of your action vs Kassius?

Need you to role claim.
                            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                              Kass, don't take too many things personally. I've been at receiving end of voth in the past. Just play your game. Also, seems to me you're new to tw/ss? What you call "abuse" in here is nothing compared to what I've seen in the past . We are a unique online environment.

​​​​​​
                              You big meanie. I can't remember the last time I verbally sodomized you.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Definitely much faster on the action(s) this phase, thanks everyone. Hopefully I can change again tomorrow night.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X