Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

How does that add up? If you killed Scarlet by way of the mafia kill, how did field die?
    I think Jessup or another remaining scum did the night kill. Remember my action copies, it does not steal, so there was likely 2 night kills last night, unless we have a Vigi. I have no idea what I did to scarlett last night, just that it was successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I assume scum has a manipulative role of some type. Like Captain or Redirector or Deflector or some other role that fucked up my action last night. I probably got success because I was sent to someone else other than field. It is either something like this or I am a Na?ve doc which seems very unlikely considering the roles so far revealed by town flips.

Exalt

Exalt..You have ZERO proof kassius put scarlet into "solitary" and the fact you are saying this is BS. All you have done all game is make grandiose statements about how you would block votes but never did so or how you locked yourself in solitary but there is ZERO proof you have done this either.. or that field gave you a bullet proof vest but you again have ZERO proof of that either.

Again Kassius' wildcard claim is complete BS and kass needs to go . Kass is the mafia jailor..

Exalt seems to be pulling out all the stops to protect kass who is totally unconfirmed. My claim I made was legit and a full claim under duress D1 to save myself while KAssius' claim is BS and was made under no duress and was a purposeful scum ploy set in motion by them to dilute roles like Town watcher, tracker and voyeur results because kass is creeping around jailing a townie each night.

Both KAss and Exalt came out to sow doubt when I said I jailed myself N2. Both are scum.

edit.. **when I said I protected myself as doc N2 .. **

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

I think Jessup or another remaining scum did the night kill. Remember my action copies, it does not steal, so there was likely 2 night kills last night, unless we have a Vigi. I have no idea what I did to scarlett last night, just that it was successful.
        I think kassius jailed someone like beast or PF or M_Leo or perhaps even voth and is full of shit.

I think Field was a paranoid gun/knife owner and scarlet went for the kill resulting in BOTH deaths.

I think Exalt used some manipulative scum redirection/bussing role on me causing me to get success on someone else while field died even though I protected field.

THIS IS MOST LIKELY SCENARIO.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I know field flipped smuggler but it was all these x shots that were different he had.. x shot PGO was probably used or part of his role in a passive way certain nights or something to this effect. Seems like this game has tons of xshot's in it
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Wow, my brain hurts... thanks for that, Jessup.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Wow, my brain hurts... thanks for that, Jessup.
              The brain damage is contagious.

THIS IS THE MOST LIKELY SCENARIO.

Comment

• So here's what I know.

Zeebu passed me a note last night which pretty much confirms someone as town unless Kthx is playing the sickest joke in history. Zeebu says the note is about Willby, so Willby is confirmed town. I assume that confirms zeebu as well because why would an anti-town player confirm a townie to a confirmed townie? Makes no sense.

That said, Jessup looks awfully guilty, but Exalt and Kassius are a grouped together entity in my mind since early on when Exalt was displaying what I would call nicely "selective" reasoning with regards to Kassius and the whole issue with Willby. Exalt does not make me feel like pro-town Exalt normally does. I'm not comfortable with him or Kassius and both of them have made me scum radar go off in various ways. I'm not sure how to make heads or tails of this with everything against Jessup too because unless they decided to bus their least common denominator, I don't have any explanation.

Willby, zeebu, unless Kthx is pulling a sick joke, you're town with me. So let's figure this out.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I assume scum has a manipulative role of some type. Like Captain or Redirector or Deflector or some other role that fucked up my action last night. I probably got success because I was sent to someone else other than field. It is either something like this or I am a Na?ve doc which seems very unlikely considering the roles so far revealed by town flips.

Exalt

Exalt..You have ZERO proof kassius put scarlet into "solitary" and the fact you are saying this is BS. All you have done all game is make grandiose statements about how you would block votes but never did so or how you locked yourself in solitary but there is ZERO proof you have done this either.. or that field gave you a bullet proof vest but you again have ZERO proof of that either.

Again Kassius' wildcard claim is complete BS and kass needs to go . Kass is the mafia jailor..

Exalt seems to be pulling out all the stops to protect kass who is totally unconfirmed. My claim I made was legit and a full claim under duress D1 to save myself while KAssius' claim is BS and was made under no duress and was a purposeful scum ploy set in motion by them to dilute roles like Town watcher, tracker and voyeur results because kass is creeping around jailing a townie each night.

Both KAss and Exalt came out to sow doubt when I said I jailed myself N2. Both are scum.

You're right that I don't have proof about what Kassius did N2. I'm simply stating what he said. I do have proof of what I did though, which is put myself in Solitary. That could've stopped a kill too.

Besides, Kassius CLAIMED he did something at the very least, and there's some evidence to back it up based on the circumstances surrounding it. What you've been claiming doesn't make sense. That's why I'm voting you. You refuse to even discuss what happened last night as to why you possibly could've succeeded at protecting Field, yet he still died. You just ignore that as if it doesn't matter, yet it literally is the reason you're being voted by everyone. You can't hide from it.

The only thing you've done so far is to throw shade around claiming I'm protecting Kassius, or everyone other person in the game is scum, while not admitting the obvious: Your story does not make sense. Sorry, but you're flailing.

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I think kassius jailed someone like beast or PF or M_Leo or perhaps even voth and is full of shit.

I think Field was a paranoid gun/knife owner and scarlet went for the kill resulting in BOTH deaths.

I think Exalt used some manipulative scum redirection/bussing role on me causing me to get success on someone else while field died even though I protected field.

THIS IS MOST LIKELY SCENARIO.
                  Um... okay? So you're saying Voth/Beast are lying?

You think Field was a PGO? What the fuck? I already said he literally sent me a BP Vest last night. His role flipped SMUGGLER, not PGO. His character was Red from the movie, the guy who 'gets things' for people. Use your brain Jessup. This is terrible flailing. You can do better than that.

Also, you now say there has to be a bus driver or something, all to frame you in some elaborate scheme to kill Field, when Halp could've just strongmanned you N2 and then killed Field N3 without ever giving a single fuck about what you might do. Right.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Did I miss how you can confirm that field didn't visit a PGO last night? Is that just because you claim he gave you a bulletproof vest? PGOs are not typically scum roles but it's not impossible. Even mafia scum says it's uncommon but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

I take issue with that claim anyway. Why would field provide you with a bulletproof vest when him and I were tied together through both him getting my role in PM and me investigating him N1? Why would he give you, someone not even a hair more than 50/50 town, a vest rather than me, who he knows is town? That doesn't seem like a field move to me.
                    Are you fucking serious? A PGO would just claim by now to say what happened.

Voth, are you scumbuddies with Jessup? No wonder you made some elaborate bullshit as to why you wouldn't fight with Scarlet this game. You're not using your brain at all. You have some fucking Jessup logic going on right now. You think Field visited a PGO, but then who the fuck did scum kill then?
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Actually Voth, I don't care what you do, because you can't get rid of me. I'm literally unkillable now thanks to Field. That's probably why he sent it to me. I don't really care why he would send a vest to me and not to you. Take that up with him post-game. All I know is that Jessup is scum, and if the game isn't over after she flips red, we might have to lynch you next.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

So here's what I know.

Zeebu passed me a note last night which pretty much confirms someone as town unless Kthx is playing the sickest joke in history. Zeebu says the note is about Willby, so Willby is confirmed town. I assume that confirms zeebu as well because why would an anti-town player confirm a townie to a confirmed townie? Makes no sense.

That said, Jessup looks awfully guilty, but Exalt and Kassius are a grouped together entity in my mind since early on when Exalt was displaying what I would call nicely "selective" reasoning with regards to Kassius and the whole issue with Willby. Exalt does not make me feel like pro-town Exalt normally does. I'm not comfortable with him or Kassius and both of them have made me scum radar go off in various ways. I'm not sure how to make heads or tails of this with everything against Jessup too because unless they decided to bus their least common denominator, I don't have any explanation.

Willby, zeebu, unless Kthx is pulling a sick joke, you're town with me. So let's figure this out.
                        Why would I be the very first person to try to lynch Halp on D1, telling others to join and only moving to Vehicle to save WillBy (because they wouldn't move off him), threatening to use my Sull'aria (lynch stop) ability to protect you when the wagons were between you and Halp D3, one of the only people in this game actually trying to solve it, and literally the only one to make a legit case today if I was scum? Your 'gut' feelings aren't great today it seems.

I also explained my reasoning for believing Kassius since D2. He claimed Jessup was put into Solitary, which is the exact fucking name of my ability. He didn't say she was jailed. He didn't say anything else that's common. He said 'Solitary'. I immediately knew he wasn't full of shit when he used that specific wording. He could still be scum, so I'm not saying he's clear, but I believe him when he said he probably killed Scarlet, considering I got a BP vest last night from Field and nobody here claimed vigi shot.

But hey, keep on trusting those gut reads of yours when I'm over here solving the game for you, presenting actual cases on people while you cosplay as Jessup's brain.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• And for the record, I did think of the one scenario in which Kassius is lying about killing Scarlet. It would mean Field had a 1-shot PGO ability, and so both Field and Scarlet would die if she tried to NK him. Thing is, Jessup claimed to protect Field, meaning Field wouldn't have died regardless of what Scarlet (who flipped Mafia Goon) did if this were in fact the truth. ALSO, Jessup would have fucking died to Field's PGO too, therefore no matter how you slice it, Jessup's story doesn't make sense. There's literally not a single valid explanation except that she is scum.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• So I got a note from zeebu, that came with an array of weapinry and bullet proof vests that told me to kill the third party kassius/jessup yada, yada.
                            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I know field flipped smuggler but it was all these x shots that were different he had.. x shot PGO was probably used or part of his role in a passive way certain nights or something to this effect. Seems like this game has tons of xshot's in it
                              Great, so if Field was a PGO and you visited him, then why aren't you dead?

Flailing all around between you and Voth. Must be game over at this point.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Are you fucking serious? A PGO would just claim by now to say what happened.

Voth, are you scumbuddies with Jessup? No wonder you made some elaborate bullshit as to why you wouldn't fight with Scarlet this game. You're not using your brain at all. You have some fucking Jessup logic going on right now. You think Field visited a PGO, but then who the fuck did scum kill then?
                                Unless it's a scum PGO, which was my only point. But thanks for just ignoring that and responding angrily about what a town PGO would clearly do (on day 1, not now) if they aren't an idiot.

Please. Don't even try. You even proposing that I'm anything but 100% confirmed town is pretty off the rails. Everyone knows I am. Your rage posts don't get to me in the slightest, but they do remind me of scum Exalt in the past. But also town Exalt when perhaps unfairly called out. Part of the game, and you know that - so why so testy? Town voth has to cover all of his bases in perhaps the most important lynch of the game while two players are completely (seriously Kthx, modkill?) missing in action.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X