Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt
    replied
    I'm still over here laughing at Jessup constantly repeating she somehow stopped a kill N2 by protecting herself, even though she claimed on D1 (and didn't try to protect herself or anyone else N1?), scum had a strongman, Kassius put Scarlet in Solitary, and I put myself in Solitary. Literally none of those things add up to Jessup stopping a kill N2.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    So the sudden massive vote train on Jessup and then sudden drop off in activity is worrisome. I voted Jessup a) because there is inexplicable things going on with him and b) because I also wanted to see how things went if I voted for him.

So Jessup, I'm still open to changing my vote. How can you possibly explain field dying if you successfully protected him and the Strongman is dead?

Give me one reasonable explanation for it other than the fact that you just are not the Doctor at all.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

All game long Jessup is sucking Kassius' dick and now suddenly he's scum. What happened to the big dog of TW mafia?
    Care to show where I was doing that? lol I said kass being purposely volatile and diffuse when any1 questioned this wildcard claim was fishy as fuck and seeming scummy. I can't wait to see you flail to defend yourself when I flip town doc who saved N2 town kill and chose correctly to protect field. I dunno how the fk field died though but I DID protect field. The warden probably has some way to roleblock and flip my result or some bs.. I seriously doubt I am na?ve but... slim possibility there too.But to say I was sucking kass' dick is ridiculous.. go back and read my posts lol.

The mafia amazing TOWNIE dog Jessup sadly has to play with YOU as town rofl... Gonna laugh so hard when Voth is reason town loses.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Vote Count :

Jessup- 5 (In order of hot the votes unfolded on me)

1)Willby (shitty ass gambler role claim(can hurt town if he loses if legit), started the train on Jessup. Earlier Willby has said even if scarlet was scum scarlet should be allowed to live and we rather waste votes on lurkers. Multiple pushes for lynching lurkers to the point of being blind. Thinks Jessup is lying and would mention field died even though she protected Field. What scum would openly admit field died yet they got success?? Our town tracker is dead lol.. I'd not EVER do something to idiotic as to reveal my real target if I killed field.. You are braindead or scum)

2)Exalt (Was first to lay out elaborate plan defending kassius. Says Jessup is CAUGHT scum ROFL!!!?? Jessup volunteered the info about her action protecting herself N2 when no one died and how she protected Field succeeding yet somehow field still dying. Also Jessup had success N2 the only night no one died protecting herself. Why would Jessup volunteer this info to town if she was scum yet Exalt bases the whole theory Jessup is scum on this freely given info Jessup offers as soon as the round begins. Exalt claims governor too with now a bulletproof vest loool. Complete bs in Shawshank, prison has no fucking governor lol. The claimed governor is in ALL likelihood the WARDEN.

3) Kassius (Unconfirmed Wildcard who is in fact the Scum Jailor. Hid behind Scarlet Conveniently in case tracked. Needs to go TODAY if town has a chance. Those defending Kass this day phase when I flip town need SERIOUS looking over)

4) Zeebu (no reason given for vote on Jessup.. a terrible vote but is possible mafia scum neighbor. Either Zeebu or willby is scum.. I doubt both are, I'm leaning that zeebu is town who is an idiot at this stage who sent a message to willby making a terrible mistake.. though wtf would friendly neighbor wildly use that action night 1.. terrible choice and this role should be used after some info is revealed and NOT used as a blind shot N1. Seems silly to shoot in the dark like Zeebu did if a real friendly neighbor.

5)Voth (Never can look past his buddy circle and play the game objectively. Sadly his buddies are scum this game. Is so dumb he wants to continue his lynch town power role trains and not kill Jessup the doctor. Literally thought me following a vote train with voth today was somehow scummy of me.. lol he is the ONLY confirmed townie rofl , what awful luck for town to have field confirm him instead of me. Finally lost his shit and succumbs to his buddy list he follows EVERY game no matter what alignment they are and is now voting me the town Doc out lol..

PartyFalcon- 1 Beast (Beast wake up, PF is town and just busy I think. Scum seem to be the active ones sadly for us)

In conclusion it appears town has a bunch of inactives and a few gullibles. It is a real shame as it has hurt us badly. Having voth as the one action based confirmed town is hilariously sad for us too.

PartyFalcon

m_leonhard Can either of you help me stop this ridiculous train on me?

The time would be now if anyone has ANY info to step up.. otherwise your town doc is a goner cause of idiots and scum

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Literally have a friendly neighbor trying to lynch the town doc lol who has been nothing but honest the entire game. at least I can laugh at you all when this is over lol. I suggest you all vote for kass if you are town.

Obviously either someone misdirected me either being town or scum. I am unsure what role would do that where I still get success but it happened.. very slight chance kthx made me na?ve but I doubt it. anyways at least I play with honor and am truthful.. it'll be hilarious if im voted off and to see another townie die tonight lol.

Don't worry your gambler, friendly neighbor and governor got your back tho looolllllll :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The wildcard will come to the rescue even if 2 townies die as a result of this train on me .. dont worry guys u got this rofl...…… smarten up or pay the price :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

All game long Jessup is sucking Kassius' dick and now suddenly he's scum. What happened to the big dog of TW mafia?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Vote Jessup

You suck balls at this game.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Literally have a friendly neighbor trying to lynch the town doc lol who has been nothing but honest the entire game. at least I can laugh at you all when this is over lol. I suggest you all vote for kass if you are town.

Obviously either someone misdirected me either being town or scum. I am unsure what role would do that where I still get success but it happened.. very slight chance kthx made me na?ve but I doubt it. anyways at least I play with honor and am truthful.. it'll be hilarious if im voted off and to see another townie die tonight lol.

Don't worry your gambler, friendly neighbor and governor got your back tho looolllllll :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The wildcard will come to the rescue even if 2 townies die as a result of this train on me .. dont worry guys u got this rofl...…… smarten up or pay the price :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Say what now? Scarlet wasnt jailed...he died?
    N2, Willby. I think I killed Scarlet N3.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    Unvote

vote jessup

Scum or Dumb.. take ur pick

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Cause I jailed Scarlet?
    Say what now? Scarlet wasnt jailed...he died?

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Unvote

vote jessup

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Cause I jailed Scarlet?
    Sorry you are scum and would only jail town kass lol

Convenient target though to hide behind.. not bad.. :laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Great logic Einstein .. so do tell me why no one died N2.. Everyone has fucking X SHOTS in this game and you sitting over here trying to make me look scummy inferring Strongman halp was unlimited in strongman attacks? GTFO lol.. Aren't you supposed to be good at this game? Scum was saving up that role and thinking Jessup was more a distraction and had this dumb ass plan to use me to push against Voth.. U FAIL MR WARDEN!
    Cause I jailed Scarlet?

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Also Jessup, you're an idiot. If you were the kill on N2, then youd have been killed by Halp using strongman. There's 0 chance a strongman isnt used on a doctor. Youd also be telling me Scarlet/Halp targeted you two nights in a row and didnt strongman, yet N3 they suddenly shot the exact same person you claim to protect again, third night in a row, and yet they finally get the kill even though the strongman was lynched?

Lol stfu
    Great logic Einstein .. so do tell me why no one died N2.. Everyone has fucking X SHOTS in this game and you sitting over here trying to make me look scummy inferring Strongman halp was unlimited in strongman attacks? GTFO lol.. Aren't you supposed to be good at this game? Scum was saving up that role and thinking Jessup was more a distraction and had this dumb ass plan to use me to push against Voth.. U FAIL MR WARDEN!

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

What was the result you got for N3?
    I told you I got a success but protected field and he died but but but but ummm but .. :laugh:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X