X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m_leonhard
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Jessup, I made it very clear what my stance was and why Halp/Mleo should be lynched today simply due to process of elimination. You refused to budge. Field/Voth arent going to be a thing until we lynch or clear the other options. Neither Halp or Mleo have done a damn thing townie this game, but you protected them. Vehicle didnt move to them either. This is the direct cause of all of you refusing to compromise.

Also, where were you fuckers at when I said the lynch should be between WillBy/Field?
    What the fuck have I done that's ANTI-TOWN? Let's see, I advocated to lynch Willby and Field. If that's anti-town, then you're really fucking anti-town -- threatening to hold off the entire lynch UNLESS we lynched those people.

I also advocated to not blindly lynch two people on D1. I guess trying to keep townies alive is also pretty "anti-town" in your scum book.

So what the fuck have I done that's anti-town? Please spell it out for me.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    i no longer care enough to read it but lynch whoever was probably the second person on the vehicle lynch

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Of course the value of the posts is low when all the scum just lurk the whole game. Games full of townie infighting while scum hide behind inactivity are full of low value town posts. Why? Because we all fight each other while scum lurk and watch and don't say anything at all. Post count certainly matters. If you don't post, there's nothing for town to use to scum hunt you. The only thing town can use against you is lurking/inactivity, which is generally a terrible reason to use by itself to lynch someone.
    Right but I’m town and I’m not going to flood the thread with baseless shit slinging just so I don’t get called a lurker. Anyone doing that should check their wincon and make adjustments accordingly. Your definition of a “lurker” needs some work. I’ve been participated as NEEDED to express my opinions and attempt to disseminate the available information. And I think I have some pretty good reads, example: I haven’t lynched any townies this game. Voth, how many townies have you lynched? Spoiler, it’s 2. Shut the fuck up, your scum game is super obvious especially after just hosting a game where you were scum. You're playing the exact same game here and others will catch on soon.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    If I get actions in I will be changing phases tonight around 10pm central. If not I'll be sending threatening letters out.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    yawn

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Halp View Post

Your post count doesn’t mean anything if the value of said posts is low. You calling everyone scum and going on tangents that end up getting townies lynched is hardly “contributing”. Stop night flailing.
    Of course the value of the posts is low when all the scum just lurk the whole game. Games full of townie infighting while scum hide behind inactivity are full of low value town posts. Why? Because we all fight each other while scum lurk and watch and don't say anything at all. Post count certainly matters. If you don't post, there's nothing for town to use to scum hunt you. The only thing town can use against you is lurking/inactivity, which is generally a terrible reason to use by itself to lynch someone.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Your post count doesn’t mean anything if the value of said posts is low. You calling everyone scum and going on tangents that end up getting townies lynched is hardly “contributing”. Stop night flailing.
    Keep lurking through the game as scum. Does it make you feel good when you win that way? When people almost forget you are even playing? Awesome work. Really just outstanding stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    And by nicely played, I mean nice lurking. Maybe I'll just start lurking every game. The only sacrifice is the first few games to solidify my status as a lurker and then people will leave me the fuck alone for the first few phases.

Honestly, I know everyone has varying availability, but it's utter bullshit that if I don't contribute to a certain amount of the content here that I draw attention while other people can skate by on it "just being the norm for them."

Fuck that. There shouldn't be people who just aren't expected to contribute as much because it's their normal. It makes a big inequality when you finally roll scum - they can sit back for a few phases whereas I have to be out there acting like I give a fuck while people lynch their own townie teammates. Just gets old.

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    ? what happened to the willby train... exalt PLZ HELP mr gov.. why my captain vehicle going down like that...

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    And by nicely played, I mean nice lurking. Maybe I'll just start lurking every game. The only sacrifice is the first few games to solidify my status as a lurker and then people will leave me the fuck alone for the first few phases.

Honestly, I know everyone has varying availability, but it's utter bullshit that if I don't contribute to a certain amount of the content here that I draw attention while other people can skate by on it "just being the norm for them."

Fuck that. There shouldn't be people who just aren't expected to contribute as much because it's their normal. It makes a big inequality when you finally roll scum - they can sit back for a few phases whereas I have to be out there acting like I give a fuck while people lynch their own townie teammates. Just gets old.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    D1

D2

lucky little man you are! I love it. Nicely played. You're still scum.

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    D1

Voth is playing his typical scum game, throwing shade at every player, twisting every post anyone makes into a scum post, and the “oops guess I was wrong lol” when a lynch he advocates ends up being a Townie.
    D2

Ah well. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. Hope we can pull it out regardless.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    oh ps .. Town Vigi please just cap Voth tonight and just save us anymore of this bullshit..
    pls do

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    oh ps .. Town Vigi please just cap Voth tonight and just save us anymore of this bullshit..

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    lol this game is a legitimate mess because the scum team is ROFLing so hard right now in private.

I am actually embarrassed to be very frank about all this. Shouldn't have let Vehicles alleged scum slip make me switch off of Halp. But it also seemed like no other wagon was taking off. Which means we probably have some half decent information on the Vehicle wagon and honestly my highest suspicion is Scarlet, who continues to anger me because now I feel he has played a near perfect game railing against his own team while quietly following votes on pro-town players.

Ah well. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. Hope we can pull it out regardless.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X