• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Exalt

I'll full-claim now as an example of kthx's "random" seeding: I am the town Asshole. I have a 2-shot ability to hide behind someone and if someone tries to kill me the other person dies, but if that person is targeted, I die. I've been trying to be the best asshole I can be, and think I've been doing just dandy at it.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh4::laugh4::cheesy::cheesy:

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Exalt So who are you holding town to this day? Since apparently everyone is OK with you picking the two people who we vote for every day phase until the game is over or until you die, i have no choice but to go along.

Originally you said Willby or Field, but I think I saw a post where you mentioned halp and m_leo. What's our choice Exalt?

I said 10 pages ago it would take an act of God to get me to switch off Willby, and then I did. So, tentatively:
    Unvote Beast
    Vote WIllby

To reiterate why: I don't see any world where his role is pro-town. I also suspect he might be lying about the mechanics of said role. Also, from what I'm seeing, kthx's "randomizer" gave certain well-known players here some integral roles, which makes me believe WIllby even less.

I'll full-claim now as an example of kthx's "random" seeding: I am the town Asshole. I have a 2-shot ability to hide behind someone and if someone tries to kill me the other person dies, but if that person is targeted, I die. I've been trying to be the best asshole I can be, and think I've been doing just dandy at it.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Can we start a train already? I wanna sleep a while myself and wake up around 3 pm to see how it is going and revote if I have to.. I'm good with vehicle PF Beast or M_Leo.. I dunno how u feel voth and field more town than me lol wtf is that …

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    lol I was about to ask you why you weren't voting leo
    WillBy What makes you put halp over vehicle?

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    I townread voth. It probably goes willby>zeebu>exalt>field>voth>jessup>kassius>scarl et>halp>vehicle>partyfalcon>beast>leo

At least this would be my preferred lynch order. Theres a lot of confusion after scarlet with people not playing at the same time as everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Hypocrisy is a towntell. I was asking willby about if he thought you were town.
    Go to sleep

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Can you explain mathematically how it makes
    any sense for a scum team to not let two townies (one of which claimed DOCTOR) to die on D1? Especially when I could sit back in the shadows and say I was busy or at work or whatever during phase change time and turn around to try to weasel my way out of getting lynched D2? By that time town would be down 3 likely and including their Doctor. That's devastating. I hope I never have to play on a scum team where you are a decision maker because you suck if you wouldn't take that and run.

You're really, really... really bad.
    because the way you played it was like "oh my bad.. I suck" honest mistake.. then you flipped off me and went for another townie.. this way it took suspicion off ur obvious townie d1 train you pushed for the get go.. getting to reveal was enough.. u look scummier and scummier dude doing these word salads and expecting people to be swayed at how unscummy u stand with town atm.. Nice timing to save field today too lol .. I don't trust you and wouldn't want to touch u with a 10 foot pole...

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by scarlet View Post
    How the fuck are you going to tell me whether or not willby TR's you, Voth?
    Oh, got it, you were asking Willby about if he thought I was scum. Nevermind. Yeah. I need sleep. See you guys. I'll be back before phase change but my vote remains on Halp.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Uh, what? I was saying that I was skeptical because you sort of dropped a bomb in one or two sentences without explanation and then walked away from it like it didn't happen.

Contrast that with me providing a full explanation of what I did, why I did it, and what my results were.

Hypocrisy on my part is bullshit here. And if you're town you'd do well to read more carefully before jumping on someone who has been defending you here.
    Let me try to defuse this:
    it isnt too much of a bomb, it just confirms zeebu as town which I think most peoples reads we null on him. I have no explanation for why zeebu chose me (he has explained elsewhere that it's because I'm an active part of the discussion). Withou t a roleclaim from zeebu, I couldnt draw any firm conclusions about his role. I just tried to lay out all the details and let people move from there. Now with information from zeebu, I'm prepared to say he is 99% town. The missing 1% is just because I dont trust any of you.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

it is something similar to innocent child which you should be familiar with
    kk .. message me tonight please .. i'd like a message! I trust u for now.. just was saying it appears neighbors can be any alignment too.. while I know a friendly neighbor is confirmed town (which is what u claim) there are other types of neighbors and communicative night roles too that are scum aligned .. I trust u for now of course and trust willby a lot more revealing this.. it is off willby sat on this info until now tho..

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I just legit had a "wut?" moment.

Now I know what it's like to be Beast and Jessup.

Continue - I don't know what you're asking or saying but I have been awake for over 20 hours.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    PS voth i'm well aware you MAY be town lol but any smart scum would pull off a day vote lynch of me and go for a night kill on me. You looked scummy as shit no matter what u did D1 after that god awful train you started. If you think you pulling off me and being the deciding vote tp lynch town tracker makes u seem trustworthy.. ok then..You twerp goon..
    Can you explain mathematically how it makes
    any sense for a scum team to not let two townies (one of which claimed DOCTOR) to die on D1? Especially when I could sit back in the shadows and say I was busy or at work or whatever during phase change time and turn around to try to weasel my way out of getting lynched D2? By that time town would be down 3 likely and including their Doctor. That's devastating. I hope I never have to play on a scum team where you are a decision maker because you suck if you wouldn't take that and run.

You're really, really... really bad.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    WillBy I was talking about voth
    Just responded to that in post 616.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    how am i borderline to you willby? the mod literally confirmed i am townie to you.
    I've been playing some weird social deception games recently where the clues are stated "person A says they were in place X when the murder happened". This is always true unless the player is the murderer, in which case, of course they will lie about their location.
    you weren't confirmed townie, you were confirmed prisoner. I dont want to dig too deep into that, but to answer scarlets question- yes, I strongly believe zeebu is town.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X