• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold4prez

Atleast it would be better then bush.
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I never said I hate gays. I just said that I disagree with what they do, and so does the bible. And as for the child molestation references, I guess that's just what popped into my mind because my uncle is a child molester. He's crazy though - we shunned him.

Ok y'all, get this straight - I don't hate homosexuals. I just don't think they should be able to get married because it ruins the sacred institution between a man and a woman.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• The bible really should teach us to tolerate people more. I mean the whole "love the sinner" thing is kinda pointless if you can't tolerate the fact that people do fuck up. Surely, God made adam and eve, not adam and steve (A la A I). But if someone is a homosexual - he is a sinner like the rest of us and that person will have forgiveness should he ask for it.

Gay marriage is more of a touchy subject, but I don't think its unforgivable. What is unforgivable, is the fact that theyre trying to pass an amendment to ban gay marriages. Amendments are there to give us freedoms, not take it away, and to put a biblical stance on this particular amendment is a violation of the separation of church and state.

And as for the abortion thing - abortion IS murder. If you take a fetus out of its natural environment, it will die. You just killed a human being. Not really that hard to understand, but it all comes down to circumstances on how abortions are used. I do believe current abortion laws encourage people to fuck more. And by doing this, its making my generation and Pandagirl's generation less responsible for their actions.

Just think - mankind is forever fucked because 2 people tried some apples.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

• 35% of gays voted for bush...
          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by pandagirl89
            I just don't think they should be able to get married because it ruins the sacred institution between a man and a woman.
            How?
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• i wish sage francis had the same political thoughts as me, cause his lyrics are awesome
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by IlyaZ
                i wish sage francis had the same political thoughts as me, cause his lyrics are awesome
                most of his lyrics aren't about politics though.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodzombie
                  most of his lyrics aren't about politics though.
                  my 2 favorite songs of his, Hey Bobby and Makeshift Patriot, are
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Well whoop-de-do you have all those tests, I'm proud of you. But still, if you're Christian, you should believe the whole Bible, correct? Considering Jesus converted Paul, and in a way spoke to him, his writings are truthful too. Paul was an apostle, which was someone that Jesus himself chose to preach his word. And one of the things he preached was that homosexuality is wrong.And the burn in hell thing was not directly stated in the verse, but the part where it said "will inherit the kingdom of God" implyed that. So you're actually being a hypocrite, claiming to be this God-fearing Catholic, when you're actually going against a teaching saying that homosexuality is wrong. And also about gay marriage - the Sixth commandment forbids that also. I'm looking in my small catechism right now for references by the way. I already quoted Corinthians so here's Romans:
                    Romans 1:24, 26-27 NIV Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.... Even their women exhanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for perversion.

There's two Bible references forbidding homosexuality, and if you still thinks it's ok and claim to be Christian, then you are the hypocrite, not I.
                    I don't know what sect of Christianity you belong to or how devout you think you're being by word-by-word making the bible part of your belief system but you should know that many Christian sects believe that you should worship the spirit of the bible rather than the letter (written word). I have been a Christian before in my life and I still believe in God but i don't think gay marriage is wrong or immoral in any way at all. You need to realize that a book written many years ago by many different people whose identities aren't confirmed can't totally be accurate. Much of what is in there is outdated. You should recognize the Bible's place in Christian HISTORY and know that it's more about the spirit rather than the letter because of how dated a book it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by pv=nrt
                      1. Hillary Clinton
                      2. To piss off all of you young democratic activists
                      3. The quality of my life has improved since Bush took office.
                      4. I like seeing people have a conniption over everything little thing Bush does.
                      5. I am going tobe rich one day and i need all the tax breaks I can get
                      what a tool

Comment

• Im no expert, but isn't there also verses that say that it's not up to us to judge each other? I think that's supposed to be god's job. And even if homosexuality is wrong according to the bible, what does that have to do with two men who want to file their taxes jointly?

Comment

Ok y'all, get this straight - I don't hate homosexuals. I just don't think they should be able to get married because it ruins the sacred institution between a man and a woman.
                          wake up and welcome the the 21st century... sacred institution..wtf
                          the only real relationship between men and women is they get together, reproduce, and keep the species alive.
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodzombie
                            Im no expert, but isn't there also verses that say that it's not up to us to judge each other? I think that's supposed to be god's job. And even if homosexuality is wrong according to the bible, what does that have to do with two men who want to file their taxes jointly?
                            I am not the only one that doesn't disappoint. You are beyond that of a ninja turtle, you are Fonzie from Happy Days.. when it was new and he was still awesome.
                            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• I just want to know how it ruins it... I can't wait until I hear someone say "I can't get married, because that's what those fruits do!"

since "marriage" seems to be such an important word for churches, the government should just give the same "civil union" licenses to everyone, homo and hetero alike, and if people want to get "married" they can go to whatever church they want and do their religious crap.

Comment

• Zeus, help me out here. Can I move this to UC yet? The trolling is making me wretch.

Comment

Working...
                                X