Why I am voting for bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fit of Rage
    The DSM-IV, if you're not aware, is the primary reference book for psychologists today.
    Wrong. Your Communican lied to you, darlin'.
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome
      1. THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED BY CHRISTIANS. If you don't like the way shit is, gtfo!
      wait, i'm sorry- should we stop teaching evolution because it didn't exist in 1776? what about slavery? seemed to be nice enough fo' the founding fathers, didn't it? why the hell do you think "people change" but countries don't? separation of church and state? this post being coherent? go fish

and i sincerely hope you're not in the "kerry is a flip-flopper" crowd, because then "people change" just doesn't make sense.

(yeah, that's right. i triple posted. there are 7 pages in this topic, it really don't matter no more.)

Comment

• Kennedy, Lincoln, FDR?

edit: that was replying to nickname's comment that clinton was the most popular president when he left office
        Last edited by Ilya; 08-06-2004, 05:28 PM.
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by pandagirl89
          And as for the "gays will burn in hell comment," I know it was a bit harsh, but as you claim to have read the bible so many times, you should be familiar with 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, should you not? "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

[ . . . ]

Touche.
          And Jesus never saved any of those in the New Testament.

Comment

• "THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED BY CHRISTIANS. If you don't like the way shit is, gtfo!"

I didn't even see that before.. that's some dumb shit. Didn't the christians come here because they wanted the freedom to practice their religion? Didn't they want to start a country where people could believe whatever they wanted??
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Originally posted by IlyaZ
              Kennedy, Lincoln, FDR?

edit: that was replying to nickname's comment that clinton was the most popular president when he left office
              Yeah, I'd like to see where nick got that from... clinton is a superstar among democrats, but I doubt he's the most popular president ever.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodzombie
                "THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED BY CHRISTIANS. If you don't like the way shit is, gtfo!"

I didn't even see that before.. that's some dumb shit. Didn't the christians come here because they wanted the freedom to practice their religion? Didn't they want to start a country where people could believe whatever they wanted??
                Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                1. This country was founded by people who came here because they couldn't live how the life they wanted to live in Europe. Saying " if you don't like it, gtfo " goes against the whole reason this country was founded.
                Yea I said the same thing awhile ago. I don't get how he missed that glaring fact.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vykromond
                  Wrong. Your Communican lied to you, darlin'.
                  DSM-V. Pardon me, indeed.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                    DSM-V. Pardon me, indeed.

It's all right. XOXO :*

(Just a note: There's actually a very significant minority of psychologists/psychiatrists/psychotherapists who eschew the DSM's altogether, in favour of the APA books and/or neither.)

Comment

"THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED BY CHRISTIANS. If you don't like the way shit is, gtfo!"

Not only that, but I pointed a significant amount of the famous founding fathers of the United States of America had definite anti-christian feelings, as expressed in writings.

Included were people like Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and James Madison.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...&postcount=107
                      If you want to read the exact quotes.

Again though from the Treaty of Tripoli, Article 11, signed by John Adams:
                      "The Government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion."
                      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to see where nick got that from... clinton is a superstar among democrats, but I doubt he's the most popular president ever.
                        I've heard that Clinton was the most popular President to leave office before as well. Probably that statistic is based on how many people support him rather than the percentage of people who support him. Since the country keeps growing it would make sense that he would have the most numerical supporters but perhaps not the largest percentage ever. Meh, he was a still a very popular President despite his scandals.

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal
                          I've heard that Clinton was the most popular President to leave office before as well. Probably that statistic is based on how many people support him rather than the percentage of people who support him. Since the country keeps growing it would make sense that he would have the most numerical supporters but perhaps not the largest percentage ever. Meh, he was a still a very popular President despite his scandals.
                          This requires more research... and wasted time at work.

Comment

• http://talkleft.com/new_archives/002739.html

I found this saying that clinton is the third most popular president... I saw something that says he's the most popular democrat, and I found something from when he was in office where austria thought he was the most popular world leader at the time.

also this, from some site called NewMexiKen.com

From Gallup, average job approval rating during term:

Kennedy 70%
                            Eisenhower 65%
                            Bush I 61%
                            Clinton 55%
                            Johnson 55%
                            Reagan 53%
                            Nixon 49%
                            Ford 47%
                            Truman 45%
                            Carter 45%
                            Last edited by bloodzombie; 08-06-2004, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• It's strange seeing Nixon that high up considering what happened to him. And he's ahead of Carter, who seemed like a pretty good guy from what I vaguely remember of him.

Comment

• http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion...-wickham_x.htm

Theres another one. According to that, they polled a bunch of people and they voted for their favorite. Bush Sr. got 2% of the votes, shrug.

in other news though, haircut prices are rediculously high

edit: carter is probably the best post-president
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X