• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    You guys suck dick at this game.
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Yall are fucking idiots.
    Vothicle lives!

Comment

• Hey guys I come to every game and throw baseless allegations around until at least two townies are dead and two power roles are claimed.

Sound about right for you literally every game you've ever played?

I can't wait for you to change your forum banner you fucking dingledoink.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Ok but really, I do still want to hear more from Soilderz and Jessup.

Soilderz hasn't claimed, and Jessup has only softclaimed VT/fruit vendor at this point.

Comment

Hey guys, see what I said back there? I'm totally part of the crew. I saw what voth said and how Paul responded and I realized they are VT just like me. But also, maybe I'll vote Voth even though I know he's VT. Seems like a good idea.

Guys, check it out, I sort of said something that might allude to me understanding what Voth and Paul were talking about. But even though I understand and know voth is VT, I'll just vote for voth since he must be scum. I don't know what to do, guys. Maybe voting for who
          I allegedly know is VT since D1 is a good move for town.

Oh wait, that didn't work out for me and people are sort of turned off by that idea? Well I'll unvote him, vote soilderz, and call everyone idiots.

---

Look about accurate you fucking dweeb?
          Here's the rock solid base for you either a) being scum or b) being the worst mafia player I've ever seen.

No amount of mildly autistic attempts at coming at me will undo what you've already done and say.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
            Ok but really, I do still want to hear more from Soilderz and Jessup.

Soilderz hasn't claimed, and Jessup has only softclaimed VT/fruit vendor at this point.
            Fine, I am (was) a 1 shot protector / doctor. I used it or visited WillBy successfully but my target was not attacked. So it was "wasted" because I was sure mafia would go for him if he wasn't scum himself.
            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
            1:soild>they can say what they like
            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
              Ok but really, I do still want to hear more from Soilderz and Jessup.

Moving on from the moron, yes. My gut feeling is that one of Jacklyn/Jessup/Soild is scum. I echo Paul's feelings on Soild being "sneaky" and making me uncomfortable as well.

Jessup and Jacklyn are just whatever... one of them could be getting dragged along on a scum team. Feel bad for whoever may have got stuck with them. They always look like scum because they are bad at this game. Jacklyn has acted more scummy but again, it's impossible to tell if someone is begging her to stop and prompting her in the background and trying to put out every fire she sets, or if she's just bad.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

Fine, I am (was) a 1 shot protector / doctor. I used it or visited WillBy successfully but my target was not attacked. So it was "wasted" because I was sure mafia would go for him if he wasn't scum himself.
                I mean I've hosted and played countless mafia games, and not once have I ever played as a doctor and been told if my target was actually attacked. Just if my protection action was successful or not. As a host, that's all I do as well. "Your night action was successful." Not "Your night action was successful, but your target was not targeted for a killing action."

Scum slip?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Glad to see you and I agree on something voth. Sad to see you talking about yourself in the third person but it was only a matter of time.

If I don't present some kind of theory whose going to? No one has so far. You all are voting me because I wasn't obvious enough about my D1 tell that I myself brought up. It's laughable. No one has come to my defense, no other bandwagon has started, no other ideas are even being entertained. Willby had 1 vote on him when I had three on me and then I voted Willby. Why do you think I voted Willby? Like how dense are you? Why would I ever vote in a way that's more likely to lead to myself being lynched? I said I didn't even want to vote for willby. You still need to change your forum handle since you apparently now believe his role claim. I've believed him since he claimed and helped keep him off the block yesterday. I've claimed and not been counterclaimed but no one cares.

I've done everything I can to explain my role and my reasoning for everything I've done this game. Im literally catching votes for yelling about not lynching Willby was the right thing to do because it fit with his role. Go re-read the end of d1 and n1.

​​​​​​​It's whatever. Scum wins but Voth gets a new forum tag, it's a fair trade.

​​​​

​​​​​​
                  ​​​​​​
                  ​​​​​
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I mean I've hosted and played countless mafia games, and not once have I ever played as a doctor and been told if my target was actually attacked. Just if my protection action was successful or not. As a host, that's all I do as well. "Your night action was successful." Not "Your night action was successful, but your target was not targeted for a killing action."

Scum slip?
                    You'll have to take that up with LF after the game.

Comment

Scum slip?
                      This needs to be revisited, it doesn't add up to me either. I get the logic of protecting Willby, I'm with that. But the action result doesn't seem right. I can't get over Veh admitting Voth is almost for sure a VT and then voting for him anyway though
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                        Glad to see you and I agree on something voth. Sad to see you talking about yourself in the third person but it was only a matter of time.

If I don't present some kind of theory whose going to? No one has so far. You all are voting me because I wasn't obvious enough about my D1 tell that I myself brought up. It's laughable. No one has come to my defense, no other bandwagon has started, no other ideas are even being entertained. Willby had 1 vote on him when I had three on me and then I voted Willby. Why do you think I voted Willby? Like how dense are you? Why would I ever vote in a way that's more likely to lead to myself being lynched? I said I didn't even want to vote for willby. You still need to change your forum handle since you apparently now believe his role claim. I've believed him since he claimed and helped keep him off the block yesterday. I've claimed and not been counterclaimed but no one cares.

I've done everything I can to explain my role and my reasoning for everything I've done this game. Im literally catching votes for yelling about not lynching Willby was the right thing to do because it fit with his role. Go re-read the end of d1 and n1.

It's whatever. Scum wins but Voth gets a new forum tag, it's a fair trade.

​​​​​
                        To be fair to Vehicle, this is actually true.

Can Jacklyn and Jessup put out their thoughts and votes for this phase so we see where they stand? No more 1 or 2 liners and sitting on the fence. I'm leaning more and more towards going after these 2.
                        Jacklyn claimed 1-shot investigation role? Are you really gonna say that you didn't use it either? This is bullshit roleclaims.

Comment

Can Jacklyn and Jessup put out their thoughts and votes for this phase so we see where they stand? No more 1 or 2 liners and sitting on the fence. I'm leaning more and more towards going after these 2.
                          Jacklyn claimed 1-shot investigation role? Are you really gonna say that you didn't use it either? This is bullshit roleclaims.
                          No. Vehicle claims he knew D1 that my outreach to other VTs was legit. Said he thought he should vote me anyway. Doubles down again on that today and actually puts a vote on me. He dies today. You dicking around with the least common denominators when we have Vehicle on all of that is just screaming scum trying to deflect for his teammate.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Scum slip?
                            I guess I'll come to Soilderz's defense here. The response to my night action was also more info than I'd typically give to a roleblock target. Usually with investigative roles like mine, I note that players will receive one of the following responses to their action: "Player X visited Player Y", "Failed", or "No Result". In this game (trying to be vague), I was informed that my action failed and given the reason why.

Comment

No one has come to his defense because he's dead to rights.

On the other hand, while you're not outright defending him, this post could clearly be interpreted as interference on his behalf. Care to respond to that?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I am on board with this 100%, but I'm having a hard time coming to terms with why he would vote for Voth, it just doesn't make any sense. In a game this size, I don't know how many scum members we're dealing with but it has to be either 2 or 3 right? Not a lot of firepower to come to somebody's defense
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X