No announcement yet.

what are your deal breakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dunno, i think all my deal breakers are legitimate.. the only one i feel kinda "bad" about is being fat, but i'm just shallow like that. and i mean heavily obese.. 180/190lbs
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• ilya, you're automatically excluded from any comments pertaining to a lack of the ability to get down
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• honestly, i think people in this thread are for the most part stuck up or took this the wrong way.

i mean...its deal breakers...not preferences.

would i prefer that the girl i am dating doesn't smoke cigs? yeah.
        would i ditch her ass because of it? no.

deal breakers for me:
        gigantic arrest record
        has plans to kill me
        wants a relationship that isn't exclusive
        steals from me
        uses my money to fuel their addiction
        can't stand silence
        is deaf
        has STDs

think that's about it..dunno, i am fairly reasonable person and understand that people go through a lot of shit in their lives and come out fucked up. plus to hold a shit ton of unreasonable standards limits your field of vision. you close yourself to a lot of potential, sux for you, more for me.
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal View Post
          Taller than 5'8
          Larger than 140 pounds, smaller than 95 pounds
          Ginger
          Bad face
          No ass
          Unemployed
          Dumber than Material Girl
          Hatchet wound vagina
          Ugly toes
          Large ankles (not just cankles, even ones that are getting close)
          Stumpy legs
          Long gorilla arms
          Beer gut
          Doesn't take care of her appearance (looks dumpy)
          Uses too much makeup
          Loves animals
          Doesn't have a college degree
          To clarify, these are not preferences. These are requirements, as per the thread. Is it stuck up? Probably. But if you couldn't already tell, I don't get along with a lot of people anyway. Forcing myself to settle for some cunt that has one of these things wrong with her would make me more of a miserable asshole and probably cause psychological damage to all involved.

I'm not saying I'm right or that anyone should agree with these, nor am I saying that I didn't wish sometimes I could just find some dumb broad who's fun and let's me do whatever I want and bone her a lot. But that's just not realistic for me - first because I prefer women who take charge and bitch at me about stuff (I like bitches) and second because much of the time I'd prefer to be by myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
            wants a relationship that isn't exclusive
            This is a good one that I haven't run across yet, but should definitely be on my list too. I guess I'm sort of conservative in that way, because if some girl said she wanted to be in an "open" relationship I'd tell her I'm not going to sanction her sluttiness and that whores are bores, son. -paradise

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
              i thought supercilious was the word i was looking for, but it's one of those words you don't find yourself using all that often, so meh i probably could've used something a little more appropriate.

don't hate on my vocabulary, fit! i could be trying to vs you like cres.
              i will vs u ne time

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• wtf what is the irc channel named now. someone pm me.
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                  how acid is the end of the world
                  Everyone knows its the beginning of the new world. Also yes, I love this picky lot- wonder how long their own "deal breaker" list would be.. heres some

acne (at 30)
                  basment dweller
                  rl confidence levels embaressingly dwarfed by e-ego
                  :fear:<-muslim

hypocrit (get it? bet you dont, wait maybe you will now.)
                  LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                    do mother-in-laws ever not hate their son/daughter's significant other, though? or is that just a tv stereotype? my dad's mom certainly doesn't like my mom or aunt

i don't think i would like to be in a serious relationship with someone without a college degree but it's far from being a deal breaker. i would like to know why they chose not to pursue a degree.

no degree > art degree. art degree might actually be borderline deal breaker.
                    lame. My lady is going to grad school for art restoration at in the most exclusive program in the world. afterwards, she'll be raking in the dough and i'll be free to put my degree to use by painting assholes like you for the rest of my life.

what do you say? only $350

edit: i take that back...i feel like we've bonded over a mutual fondness for cinnamon life. only $300

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post

you're so edgy
                      thanks bud, i strive to be edgy, whether it's filling my ipod with overzealous amounts of NPR's weekly news quiz show podcast 'Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me', or nodding my head after every other sentence Rachel Maddow utters on msnbc.
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• people who abandon their twitter pages

https://twitter.com/eelyazee

the fuck, illya?

Comment

• almost anything is a "deal breaker" because the population including women, are very trashy and degenerate with a low state of consciousness & sociopathy, ith a culture of evil, pseudo intelligence, pseudosocial, idiosyncratic & decadent. The human population is mentally ill and has damaged DNA caused by extraterrestrials, so its a planet of insane people with brain damage.

Comment

• god go home tone no one likes you
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoy T0ne's posts.
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X