No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the interests of avoiding this later, my flavor name is John Finlay. I'm choosing to be the later year edition with full dentures
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      In the interests of avoiding this later, my flavor name is John Finlay. I'm choosing to be the later year edition with full dentures
      thx t_P.. but please NO ONE ELSE SHARE NAMES UNTIL KTHX SHARES HIS

WE NEED TO KNOW KHX NAME TO RESOLVE A LOT AND START TO MOVE ON. DAY 1 HAS CRACKS AND WE HAVE TO BE ABLE TO CROSS CHECK HIS NAE CLAIM ASAP. IF KTHX REFUSES TO SHARE HIS NAME HE IS COMPLETE SCUM
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup do names matter? I'm only half reading

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Look I get that you have a suspicion on Kthx. That's great and you may even be correct. But today we have a 50% of getting scum. There is no other explanation than one of them killed Exalt. None. 50% chance here. Probably a goon, but still
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Ok. I’m a newb so maybe this is dumb but I’m gonna role claim. I’m Joshua Dial, town voyeur. It doesn’t seem like the most useful role so if I die oh well. (If you don’t know, it means I can see what actions are done to a player, but not by whom). I watched kthx thinking if a cop investigated him, I could confirm that. I saw him be blocked. Idk what that really means. Do with that what you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              At least I can finally be useful. Voth andWillBy both visited Exalt last night. Which one of you killed him?

I guess I'll Vote WILLBY just to pick one.
              I’ve finally (mostly) caught up; day one was a shit storm. I have to be honest I couldn’t tell for sure whether exalt was town but now I can see that he was.

I got a scummy read off of both willby and Voth — willby wasn’t logicking very consistently IMO day 1, and Voth was logicking too consistently. Everyone can talk about voths babybrain from the past 2 games or whatever but I’ve played 2 games with Voth where Voth was town and he was not speaking this rationally; is it because this time Voth knows who’s town and isn’t trying to wade through all of this insane bullshit like the rest of us? It’s surprisingly difficult to tell what’s going on right now if you don’t have a secret exclusive year book featuring your scum buddies.

That said, it’s nothing more than a hunch that applies equally to willby and Voth (ie i think they’re both playing weird for them, possibly scummy), given they were both seen visiting the now-dead.

Vote voth.

m_leonhard are you Doc Antle?

Comment

• Fine. I am Princess Jasmine. I have a few day actions.

1. Magic Carpet - it takes the game into a whole new world for one phase.
                2. Rajah attack - my pet tiger guards me against lynching for the day.
                3. By order of the Princess! - makes it known to the rest of the town that I am not a prize to be won.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Poop. Just read your post Jessup

Comment

• sdrawkcab

So far all town revealed are in Joe Exotic Zoo. I feel it is important and since kthx played the scarlet lynch so scummy if town holds his feet to fire and demands his name now it will clear up a lot. It should be nothing for him to be afraid of or hide from town right now. He has voted out a townie and played selfishly from the start. I created day1 cracks focused on him and town can learn so much if we can trust him. I see zero reason for him to be selfish and not share a name if it is causing distrust on him. It is easy peezy to do . PLEASE KTHX SHARE YOUR NAME
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Fine. I am Princess Jasmine. I have a few day actions.

1. Magic Carpet - it takes the game into a whole new world for one phase.
                      2. Rajah attack - my pet tiger guards me against lynching for the day.
                      3. By order of the Princess! - makes it known to the rest of the town that I am not a prize to be won.
                      Still playing games I see.. can you be serious and help town once kthx.. come on .. this is such a simple request and I would love it if you are town so I/we can move on.. it will help so much. Do it please
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
                        Ok. I’m a newb so maybe this is dumb but I’m gonna role claim. I’m Joshua Dial, town voyeur. It doesn’t seem like the most useful role so if I die oh well. (If you don’t know, it means I can see what actions are done to a player, but not by whom). I watched kthx thinking if a cop investigated him, I could confirm that. I saw him be blocked. Idk what that really means. Do with that what you will.
                        I am more familiar with TOS roles than mafiascum roles but it seems odd that you and TP both have watcher type roles first off, secondly it seems odd to me that you saw that I was roleblocked specifically and not just who visited me.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
                          Poop. Just read your post Jessup
                          no worries ..lol as long as we have still a few names in cast to cress reference it is ok. He needs to name claim. Too much mistrust surrounds him. At least you saw kthx was trying to creep around . GJ!!
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ah mb it shows what was done to them also. Nevermind.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• FYI- heads up townie friends, I feel obligated to mention that my role MODIFIER mentions "if there is a cult" scenario

Originally posted by Turban
                              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Still playing games I see.. can you be serious and help town once kthx.. come on .. this is such a simple request and I would love it if you are town so I/we can move on.. it will help so much. Do it please
                                I am. I'm voting on one of the two people that killed Exalt.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X