Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeebu
    replied
    i mean ive made it clear who i want to vote (without actually voting)

im afraid there wouldnt be enough traction before the time runs out. i'll throw it out there though:

vote party falcon

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Here you go. Seems like the people listening to reason are split on leo and Halp. I was hoping zeebu would drop a vote in, but apparently no, not happening. Someone budge please.
    We need to make them the top two trains, to force mafia into defensive mode. At least one of them is scum, if not both. It should be clear to anyone paying attention that you're low-hanging fruit and no one is defending you except people largely read as town.

I think Vehicle is scummier than halp, but I bet halp would be more entertaining on the lynch block.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    I don't know if WillBy is telling the full truth about his role, but there is one thing I can say:

Willby(4) - kassius, beast, m_leon, vehicle
    M_leon(2) - scarlet, field
    Halp(2) - voth, exalt
    Field(1) - jessup
    Beast(1) - halp

Non voters- zeebu - partyfalcon

WillBy's name isn't on the vote list, which means his voteless thing is mod confirmed.

WillBy, who would you be voting for if you had one right now?
    Here you go. Seems like the people listening to reason are split on leo and Halp. I was hoping zeebu would drop a vote in, but apparently no, not happening. Someone budge please.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    I'm going to try closing this phase around 6pm central, if I can't it will be early in the morning sometime.
    Note to all - 6pm central is half hour after I get off work, so I'll be cutting it real close and hope to be able to provide input by the end of the phase.

(Don't switch the time of phase change on my account though, I think we have had plenty of time for people to pitch in).

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Lots of talking, but no one is voting. WillBy is still the lead train.

Clearly, mafia has no motivation to do anything here. We are about to lynch a townie. Zero motivation to push back.

Let's move m_leo to the top. At the very least, he's a better scum read/lynch than WillBy.
    ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    Out of the 4 games I've played so far, this has by far been the most abusive and derogatory, and kthx isn't even playing. Good show, chaps.
    Welcome back to the game, have you caught up on reading yet?

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Out of the 4 games I've played so far, this has by far been the most abusive and derogatory, and kthx isn't even playing. Good show, chaps.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

The thing I don't get about leo is why he made the post that he did. His 'remember' post. He wasn't on the chopping block but had been catching some heat so it just seemed like a weird post to make. I soft-lean scum for him.

Beast I don't have a read. I kept asking D1 why we were voting for him and never really got a good answer other than "he's useless." I put him close the end in my scum list because he was posting when his name was coming up but he's been noticeably absent since then.
    So you scum lean both? And on me?

You are admittedly the only one voting me who has provided a reason, which you say is my roleclaim. This is not why kassius voted me. I cant really tell why leo votes me, other than the fact that be is convinced that field, scarlet and I are conspiring. Here's all of beasts contribution this phase:
    Originally posted by Beast View Post

even if your role is useless as you say... that's such a defeatist attitude..but thanks for making my vote today easy.

VOTE WILLBY
    Originally posted by Beast View Post

but why are you also ignoring the fact that we have a "sister" serial killer/cultist in addition to mafia? Stated in previous posts by the own host?
    This is what I mean when hes useless.

These are the people who you are voting along side with. Do you think they've had a revelation, or maybe this is a dumb train?

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Hey Vehicle apologies if missed it somewhere, what are your thoughts on leo and beast?
    The thing I don't get about leo is why he made the post that he did. His 'remember' post. He wasn't on the chopping block but had been catching some heat so it just seemed like a weird post to make. I soft-lean scum for him.

Beast I don't have a read. I kept asking D1 why we were voting for him and never really got a good answer other than "he's useless." I put him close the end in my scum list because he was posting when his name was coming up but he's been noticeably absent since then.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    I'm going to try closing this phase around 6pm central, if I can't it will be early in the morning sometime.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    I don't know if WillBy is telling the full truth about his role, but there is one thing I can say:

Halp(2) - voth, exalt
    Field(1) - jessup
    Beast(1) - halp

WillBy's name isn't on the vote list, which means his voteless thing is mod confirmed.

My very first post this phase I (facetiously) voted for leo. After discussion with you, kassius, and scarlet my vote is back on leo. And this is not because hes closest to me. I genuinely think that of the players present, he and beast offer town nothing. I would be happy voting either of them, but I expect a little bit more from leo based on conversations in last games scum chat. I know he can be useful. But hes not. I'm not sure if it's because fewer of his irl crew is playing and theres lower investment and/or if hes scum again trying to lay low again.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

Halp(2) - voth, exalt
    Field(1) - jessup
    Beast(1) - halp

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Hey Vehicle apologies if missed it somewhere, what are your thoughts on leo and beast?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I would probably have tried to recruit scarlet, halp, field, partyfalcon, vehicle, willby, voth in roughly that order. The only thing I'm worried about is that paul intentionally acted strangely because he didnt want to see this game blow up like the last one.
    I don't disagree with this list. This is pretty much the list of players I've been thinking the scum team are in anyway. The D1 VC also gives more info, because I highly doubt scum were all bussing each other on D1. Matter of fact, the only wagon that really lost votes on D1 was the Scarlet one, in favor of Sherlock.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Please stop focusing on lurkers ffs . we need at least a 2 for one info gain train.. lurkers give us just a 1 for 1 and are basically guesses. I feel like 2 lurkers are scum but why just guess?
    I gotta disagree with this. We are in a very good spot as town. One scum down, and we've only lost our watcher. That's definitely a valuable role, but I would put town firmly in the winning column at the moment. No cult means theres going to be an easier endgame. If theres ever a time to go for lurkers, this is it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X