• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

It was 2 hours after you posted it.
    lol. Doesn't it seem like it's every game that Jessup has some sort of massive rule violation? If it isn't PMing when it's not allowed or editing posts, it's revealing your flavor name when it's explicitly banned. At risk of sounding like a broken record, I can't help but miss when I imposed a complete ban on Jessup from these games.

If given the choice, I'd throw beast in there too now. The fact that we just let him operate psychotically in the background of the games is beyond me. I mean, are we really so desperate for a +1 on the signup list that we even let him play anymore? At least Jessup tries, as much as he is a useless pain in the ass. Beast is just inactive as shit only to chime in with a sentence or two
    every couple days which may or may not be the direct result of not taking the anti-psychotic meds on schedule, but is always full of nothing worth a damn.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    i both voted and not voted NEAT
    Fixed, sorry I'm posting this from a doctors office.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    i both voted and not voted NEAT

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Halp - 6 (Field, Exalt, Willby, Voth, scarlet, zeebu)

Voth - 3 (Halp, PF, Kass)

No Vote- beast, m_leo[/QUOTE]

----

The prisoners saw their chance, the guard was all alone and his attention was on clubbing another prisoner for a smartass comment.

Halp was Byron Hadley - Mafia Strongman

Begin night 3 (let's keep this game rolling, actions in quickly please)

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Phase locked, halp is set to be lynched.

(Im giving non active people one phase to get back in the game given the hiatus, there will be mod kills for non activity starting next phase)

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied

He explained it to me. It was something that was a forum bug and he had screenshots.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

was an accident srry

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Also jessup, dont edit your posts
    was an accident srry

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

you typically muddy every game by saying convoluted shit regardless of your alignment. i rarely ever pay attention to any of your analysis since you jump to far fetched and silly conclusions. and not only do you jump to those odd conclusions but you amend and change them every other post. your style is random as shit and you cannot seem to maintain a coherent thread of a thought... like, ever. voth is acting like a dick this game, sure, but i still read what he writes since he seems to have a goal most of the time. i cant be the only one who just glosses over your posts 95% of the time you write more than 9 or 10 words.

not sure what the point of that rant is, but whatever. its out there now
    go back to not lurking and not caring about the games like you always say zeebu .. facepalm.. sue me for thinking a guy who attacks important townies and gets them lynched , who refuses to use bodyguard powers to save roleblockers and doesn't care about town doctors and is an insurferable little twat both here and elsewhere(TW) seems suspicious.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Also jessup, dont edit your posts

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied

lol look at your voting rec vs mine the last 2 games u were town. I am way ahead with scum lynch votes.. I didn't have a cop x shot or any info to go off of.. just ur whinging childish ass killing town tracker and outing town doctor day 1. Now it is time for you nap kid.. leave the adults alone we are tired of hearing your outbursts.. :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
    you typically muddy every game by saying convoluted shit regardless of your alignment. i rarely ever pay attention to any of your analysis since you jump to far fetched and silly conclusions. and not only do you jump to those odd conclusions but you amend and change them every other post. your style is random as shit and you cannot seem to maintain a coherent thread of a thought... like, ever. voth is acting like a dick this game, sure, but i still read what he writes since he seems to have a goal most of the time. i cant be the only one who just glosses over your posts 95% of the time you write more than 9 or 10 words.

not sure what the point of that rant is, but whatever. its out there now

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

You don't like me. Fine. I don't like you either. The difference is that I didn't let my dislike for you impact my gameplay. I wanted so bad to let you die D1 but I didn't. But like I said, I'll take the Jessup way out next time. It's much easier that way.
    lol look at your voting rec vs mine the last 2 games u were town. I am way ahead with scum lynch votes.. I didn't have a cop x shot or any info to go off of.. just ur whinging childish ass killing town tracker and outing town doctor day 1. Now it is time for you nap kid.. leave the adults alone we are tired of hearing your outbursts.. :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    im not gonna lie, a healthy dose of why im voting halp is that no one counterclaimed voth on the librarian aspect of it all. brooks was a key character in the movie and no one came out and even hinted that they might be brooks instead.

also the gunsmith thing seems not great. especially since he hinted at being on the side of the guards and prison staff... that seems like straight mafia alignment to me.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    vote halp

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied

Thx for FINALLY being protown cause scum was thanking you for being such a insufferable little prick to the rest of us you were ruining any chance of real discourse.. loser.
    You're backpedaling harder than Voth did D1 after you claimed doctor, lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X