Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup
    replied
    again, we learn the most lynching voth I feel. Got to put this to bed nonsense with him to bed now, If voth is town halp is looked at as scum.. is voth is scum field is looked at as scum. win win. Halp by far has the strongest claim. Sorry silly billies but NOTHING you say has convinced me. The more you deflect, insult and drivel on and on the more I'm pretty sure u are scum. Any choice for your last meal? Sherlock Holmes and Vehicles names etched on wall like in the movie. I can't forget their passing. .

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Voth you are something else.. keep it up ur doing really good rofl. You almost got me convinced :laugh::laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    As far as I'm concerned, we lynch Halp today and ehen
    he inevitably flips scum, we lynch Partyfalcon next day. Seems more and more that her MO is to be super awesome and contributory when town and a complete
    ghost when she isn't.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

One last thing, since you apparently aren't all there yourself right now. I'm asking Halp to give some fucking reads, because he hasn't done a damn thing all game long, has only mentioned your name this entire time, and if he's town, he'd have at least multiple scum reads. He literally refuses to give any reads whatsoever, so I was asking him to do it, since guess what? That's how you fucking solve the game. Force people to give stances on other players, and they will fuck up if they are scum. Town don't give a shit and just say what they want. Only scum hide their reads.

But hey, keep fucking flailing yourself. Who do you think is going to have to save your dumbass from the likes of Jessup today? I kinda wish you were scum just so I could laugh when Jessup lynches you, but I don't think you are, and I like winning more than memeing about Voth getting rekt by Jessup.
    Bleh. I tried, but still neutral on you. I wish you would bite for once.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Sorta makes me feel like you're tugging a not-there-at-all Halp and an oddly scummy no matter what he says Kassius with you.
    One last thing, since you apparently aren't all there yourself right now. I'm asking Halp to give some fucking reads, because he hasn't done a damn thing all game long, has only mentioned your name this entire time, and if he's town, he'd have at least multiple scum reads. He literally refuses to give any reads whatsoever, so I was asking him to do it, since guess what? That's how you fucking solve the game. Force people to give stances on other players, and they will fuck up if they are scum. Town don't give a shit and just say what they want. Only scum hide their reads.

But hey, keep fucking flailing yourself. Who do you think is going to have to save your dumbass from the likes of Jessup today? I kinda wish you were scum just so I could laugh when Jessup lynches you, but I don't think you are, and I like winning more than memeing about Voth getting rekt by Jessup.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

No... this is just utter bullshit. This entire line of questioning is bullshit. Either you think I'm scum or you think Halp is scum - there is no middle ground anymore. The time for questioning both parties and making a semi-informed decision are over. This over the top line of questioning really just made me feel like you are just trying way too fucking hard to distance yourself from your boy.

You have been playing exceptionally "weird" for lack of a better word this game. Not sure what it is but you aren't your town self unless there is some IRL circumstance that explains it. You've been all over Kassius' dick the entire game too. I mean from like 50 pages ago even. Doesn't make me feel great. Sorta makes me feel like you're tugging a not-there-at-all Halp and an oddly scummy no matter what he says Kassius with you.
    Also, who do you think was the only one voting for Halp since day fucking 1 with you Voth? It was me. Not some random person. Me. I've been saying Halp needs to get lynched and proving why over a ridiculous amount of posts in this game, none of which anyone with brains read or cared about. Once you cleared Field, I moved to Halp/Mleo and have been saying they need to be lynched ever since. Vehicle was literally a third choice compromise by me, because nobody else would move their shitty solo votes except on him.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

No... this is just utter bullshit. This entire line of questioning is bullshit. Either you think I'm scum or you think Halp is scum - there is no middle ground anymore. The time for questioning both parties and making a semi-informed decision are over. This over the top line of questioning really just made me feel like you are just trying way too fucking hard to distance yourself from your boy.

You have been playing exceptionally "weird" for lack of a better word this game. Not sure what it is but you aren't your town self unless there is some IRL circumstance that explains it. You've been all over Kassius' dick the entire game too. I mean from like 50 pages ago even. Doesn't make me feel great. Sorta makes me feel like you're tugging a not-there-at-all Halp and an oddly scummy no matter what he says Kassius with you.
    I was asking Halp that question, not you dumbass lol. I even quoted him in it. Wtf is wrong with you.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

So do you have any other reads in this game, or has Voth been the only one? What about PF? What about mleo? What about anyone else? Do you have literally any other thoughts besides the 'Voth has a gun' thing? If Voth wasn't on the menu, why did you refuse to move to someone else? Do you believe Voth is the only scum in this game?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Also, since nobody died two nights in a row, I fail to see why Kassius didn't tell the truth there. He is pretty much confirmed in my eyes, since I didn't put myself in solitary until N2,

Anyway, scum are fucked with two missed NKs. Too bad people like Jessup are on town's side, considering she's so illogical most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    LOOOL busted voth.. all guards probably have guns since they have to be scum, no other reason this role is thrown into the game.. it is probably equivalent to town/prisons COP and halp did the right thing totally here sharing this info. Flail all you want but there is no way in hell you should be let off the hook. The best town/prison gets are shanks and tiny rock hammers or some lime to throw in the sister cults eyes. NO ONE IN SHASHANK HAD A GUN WHO WAS A PRISONER. I defended every goddamn townie YOU decided to want hung and you are saying I suck? lol this is priceless. Sit down and say your prayers. I can accept this 1 shot gun gift too halp is sharing. Makes sense to make town wait for a vigi gift to not allow a quick kill even though it doesn't follow flavor perfectly but I doubt it would anyways exactly, but it will closely I fell. Also you said you didn't quite understand your other x shot role.. lol if you got a gun there is no way in hell you wouldn't understand how using that works. Get rekt dude :laugh::laugh::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh::laug h::laugh::laugh::tiny::tiny::tiny:
    So Halp apparently can give a gun to someone too, yet he hasn't done it. Isn't that interesting? You'd think he'd be able to find at least one townie to give it to, right? He must not trust you Jessup, considering you didn't get the gun and illegally full-claimed your theme name on top of role. How does that make you feel that you were denied the gun when you are 'obvious' town? Halp must think you suck, unless he is lying?

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Halp View Post
    I investigated Voth because he was my strongest scum read. I revealed because him having a gun makes no sense if he is a librarian who already used his 1 shot investigation.

Nobody seems to think it’s suspicious that Field is clearing Voth and Voth is clearing field? They both conveniently targeted one another on N1? Possible I guess.

Willby, at the end of D2 I asked if we can lynch Voth Vehicle flips town. You replied “obviously” or something like that. What happened to that? And now that there’s at least an 80% chance Voth is scum based on my results, and the fact that he’s aggressively advocated the lynching of both dead townies, you’re still not convinced?
    That was jessup, my dude
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

of course we can

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    It's possible Kassius is a mafia jailkeeper due to the theme, as rare as that is. I just don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    So there it is, I think scum team is Willby, Voth, Field, Scarlet. Anyone not on that list disagree? Exalt would appreciate your comments now Halp has full claimed.

Alignment 'Prison' is opposite to alignment is 'prisoner', btw.

The 3-pronged crusade against Halp isn't smart either. Willby, what on earth are you talking about with 'why investigate Voth n2', he lead the train on vehicle and then vehicle flipped Town. What more reason do you need to target him.

Unvote Scarlet
    Voth Voth
    I'm gonna give my N2 action right now, just to clear some things up, since it may help explain a few things.

Like I said, I have three actions I can use. I told everyone about the one where I can stop the lynch. It's not called governer, but that's obviously where Kthx got the idea. It's actually called Sull'aria.

Another role I have, which I used last night, is called Solitary. It allowed me to put MYSELF in solitary overnight, stopping any kill or actions from working on me.

I assumed this was why there was no NK last night, but maybe it was because Scarlet was the target, or Scarlet was the killer, etc. Anyway, that part doesn't matter so much as the word 'Solitary' did, because when Kassius used it N1, it confirmed to me that he was telling the truth. There is no mention of being jailed or anything else in the action, just 'solitary'.

FYI

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Halp View Post
    I investigated Voth because he was my strongest scum read. I revealed because him having a gun makes no sense if he is a librarian who already used his 1 shot investigation.

Nobody seems to think it’s suspicious that Field is clearing Voth and Voth is clearing field? They both conveniently targeted one another on N1? Possible I guess.

Willby, at the end of D2 I asked if we can lynch Voth Vehicle flips town. You replied “obviously” or something like that. What happened to that? And now that there’s at least an 80% chance Voth is scum based on my results, and the fact that he’s aggressively advocated the lynching of both dead townies, you’re still not convinced?
    So do you have any other reads in this game, or has Voth been the only one? What about PF? What about mleo? What about anyone else? Do you have literally any other thoughts besides the 'Voth has a gun' thing? If Voth wasn't on the menu, why did you refuse to move to someone else? Do you believe Voth is the only scum in this game?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    in b4 the clear scum rails on endlessly about not being on town voting trains, like anyone except Jessup would obviously do.

fuck it's so fucking obvious

Leave a comment:

Working...
X