Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

This seems a little bit too premeditated to be a sudden to be a scum defense of Voth. Nice plays field. Very nice...

Everyone else, field soft-claimed these results last phase.
    Scum field wouldn't defend scum voth after a guilty investigation.

When did I become wicket666?
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Librarians usually have a power to make players be quiet / mute players and force a few direct pms from what I dug up on the net..

Either way today is Voth, Field or Halp that has to go. I support Halp right now because of scummy both voth and fields voting records are.
      In every game, most townies often end up voting for town. That's not because they're scum, that's because they are uninformed.

It's the scum who are careful with their votes.

And if you think halp stayed off Vehicle because he's anything but scum, you haven't paid enough attention.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Scum field wouldn't defend scum voth after a guilty investigation.

When did I become wicket666?
        You mentioning wicket makes me think you are misunderstanding me. I think I wasnt super clear.

I'm saying that you soft claimed innocent, clearing results on Voth N1, and then a day later you are hard claiming the same results. This was not a contrived defense of Voth in retaliation for a guilty investigation- this is Halp either being paranoid (unlikely) or lying. Either way, this phase should not be a question of Voth, field, or Halp. It should be Halp or not Halp. And if not Halp, then who? Like I said a few pages ago, I think we will have to lynch some lurkers here. But I'm good starting with Halp, at least until we get a better claim.

Comment

• Just waiting for Scarlet to log on and agree with Voth and Field atm.

Comment

• Oh they've both got cat Avatars, Field & Exalt rather.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

You mentioning wicket makes me think you are misunderstanding me. I think I wasnt super clear.

I'm saying that you soft claimed innocent, clearing results on Voth N1, and then a day later you are hard claiming the same results. This was not a contrived defense of Voth in retaliation for a guilty investigation- this is Halp either being paranoid (unlikely) or lying. Either way, this phase should not be a question of Voth, field, or Halp. It should be Halp or not Halp. And if not Halp, then who? Like I said a few pages ago, I think we will have to lynch some lurkers here. But I'm good starting with Halp, at least until we get a better claim.
              TOTALLY DISAGREE. We no doubt have scum in this group of three in either Voth, Field or Halp and ANY of these 3 dying will produce good results for town and make us see some REAL info. Lurkers we learn ZIPPO and again are wildly guessing. Unsure why you are shooting into thin air willby. The most logical safe bet is to believe halp until I see exactly how field and voth defend themselves. Even then those two(Voth and Field) are late to the game always covering for each other conveniently coming out of the woodwork when either is pressured and have been for 2 phases now. Seems fishy as all to me lol.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                Voth Hey you got some kinda defense to make for why you have allegedly pulled a dirty investigate??

vote voth
                I only got this far in reading the new posts before I had to chime in. Even Halps laughable bullshit didn't make me have to stop reading to post.

Fuck off. You have like three posts in the entire thread and it's brutal that you even still exist in the game. You're either scum or just too busy IRL to have a clue. Either way, fuck off.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Do you think all the lurkers are town? We can double lynch- we kill Halp and we kill, for instance, m_leo.

I think field and Voth have defended themselves just fine. Do you not believe fields claim? Why do you believe Halps claim over fields? Just saying "look at their voting records" isnt really enough here. Because if we look at voting records, you cant just look at those three...

Comment

• Halp is completely full of shit. At first, I really questioned why the scum team would make up this fake bullshit with Halp on me of all people. Then I realized that there is no middle ground here. I pushed for Halp to be lynched last Day phase and switched to Vehicle because no one except one other person was in on Halp. And Vehicle did scum slip, even though he flipped town. Anyone who has a town role PM should have felt the same way about it.

Anyway, this is nothing more than Halp and his scum team taking the obvious route and trying to take me out. I'm interested as to how they plan to explain themselves if they succeed in lynching me - I flip town because I'm town. Either way, I'd obviously rather live and take out a total and complete scumbag today.

I know I'll just be met with whining and bullshit in response, but Halp has been a complete lurker and useless all game. The only game I can remember that he actually participated fully in is one where he was third party cult and put on a clinic of how to win like that. Too bad we don't have a Halp that gives a shit anymore. It's boring to play versus lurking scum Halp. I've been trying to get him lynched for calendar days on end to no avail. If you fuck it up now, it's not my fault.

vote Halp

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• field Can you please reveal the full investigation.. you like baited everyone saying you have voths full role and can prove he is town and then disappeared. You working on a good story or just waiting for more of nothing? I don't get the delay?
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I know I'm at a disadvantage here because I know I'm town and I investigated field, but if anyone with a brain perceives how he is playing as anything but town, I don't know what to say. The guy is literally examining from all angles and giving all points valid consideration. Contrast that with a scum player who only points out one side of things (because it fits their narrative) and is pigeon holed into certain statements and actions.

Oh wait, I just described Halp. He's been brutally obvious all game.

Oh and by the way, I'm done talking to Jessup in these games. What a fucking piece of shit player he is. To say "he sucks" is just so barely scratching the surface that I can't even begin to elaborate properly in the English language. I can't even spend another moment of my free time indulging such a useless waste of oxygen. Please keep your vote on me and just do everyone a favor and shut your fucking mouth for the remainder of the phase.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Since subtlety is no longer an acceptable townie characteristic, I’ll reveal. I’m the prison armory officer. Essentially I’m an xshot gunsmith but I also have an xshot ability to give someone a gun, aka I can give someone a 1shot vigi ability.

Post #403

Originally posted by Halp View Post
                          Gonna say i’m definitely struggling to imagine jessup not using doctor protection because of the Unlikely chance she might protect a 3rd party that the mafia also targets on N1.

other town power roles protecting/watching/investigating jessup Solely based on her d1 panic claim doesn’t actually confirm anything about her alignment unless i’m Missing something. I wish i had info to offer, unfortunately, Though, i don’t Have any valuable info to share at this point.
                          This was early/mid phase D2. At the time there were 0 votes on me, so the claim was not made under pressure.

N1 I didn’t submit an action, although I had some suspicions, I opted not to waste my limited shot ability on D1 suspicions.

Last night I found a gun on Voth. Voth claims to be a librarian. Why would a librarian have a gun? Mafia, cops, and vigis have guns. Voth did claim he was a 1shot cop, but he used it on N1, so if he no longer had a cop ability on N2, he should no longer have a gun.

This alone might not be enough to lynch Voth, but coupled with his obvious scum behavior, I’m sufficiently convinced he is scum.

Comment

• Meant advantage* in the first sentence, not disadvantage

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                              Since subtlety is no longer an acceptable townie characteristic, I’ll reveal. I’m the prison armory officer. Essentially I’m an xshot gunsmith but I also have an xshot ability to give someone a gun, aka I can give someone a 1shot vigi ability.

Post #403

This was early/mid phase D2. At the time there were 0 votes on me, so the claim was not made under pressure.

N1 I didn’t submit an action, although I had some suspicions, I opted not to waste my limited shot ability on D1 suspicions.

Last night I found a gun on Voth. Voth claims to be a librarian. Why would a librarian have a gun? Mafia, cops, and vigis have guns. Voth did claim he was a 1shot cop, but he used it on N1, so if he no longer had a cop ability on N2, he should no longer have a gun.

This alone might not be enough to lynch Voth, but coupled with his obvious scum behavior, I’m sufficiently convinced he is scum.

Okay. You are full of shit. But nice to see you playing again, at least.

Quick question: how do you intend to explain yourself If you successfully lynch me and I flip town exactly as I claimed? Or do you just expect between that and the night phase that the game is so far gone that it doesn't matter? I'm actually curious.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I love that feeling that you get in these games when you're town and the scumbags you pegged early on finally just lie directly to your face and fakeclaim something to try to get you lynched. It's funny really. They abandon the entire idea of convincing me that they are town and just directly lie knowing that I know 100% they are full of shit.

Scum flails. Bad and inactive players do desperation all the time. It a a great look.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X