No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PartyFalcon you put off your jessup read originally. Do you have any insight on them out of the end of D1?
    I'm not liking the "I'll put off doing any work until I have the opportunity to do some vote haruspicy instead".
    Zeebu and Voth did most of the initial work in getting the Jessup and Sherlock trains running respectively. Now that sherlock's flipped town, how are you feeling about zeebu?
    Zeebu are you still convinced jessup is likely scum?
    Kassius Sherlock flipping town has removed my main reason for suspecting that jessup is scum, so obviously I'd prefer the alternative of lynching the scummier player (sherlock) that doesn't also flow into a second mislynch if I was wrong and they're both town (which I'd say is the strongest possibility now).

Comment

• Still missing a few actions, I'll check again and try to switch phases before I hit the waterpark tomorrow, if not it will be tomorrow night. Anyone who hasn't got actions in by then should feel bad.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Just got back from golfing, haven’t thought about it much. Jessup looks more town than before now

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Get your night actions in scum fucks, I need something to do at work tomorrow stop being selfish
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• phase change incoming.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• The_Paul's raping days were over before they even started, either he was around too much fluoride or there was some bad meat on the menu.

The_Paul was Bogs Diamond cult recruiter for the sisters.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Begin day phase two.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                  Get your night actions in scum fucks, I need something to do at work tomorrow stop being selfish
                  lulz

i would feel bad normally, but you fucking deserved this for hammering your own roleblocker.

now fucking enjoy your workday, asshole!
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

lulz

i would feel bad normally, but you fucking deserved this for hammering your own roleblocker.

now fucking enjoy your workday, asshole!
                    As the host and a party far too unbiased to laugh at the irony of the situation and the well deserved playstyle critique I offer you this tip of my fedora.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I loled.

So where were we last phase? We almost lynched jessup, who claims to be doctor, and instead we lyched sherlock, who was the watcher? And these two were last minute changes instead of beast or scarlet. There was a lot of hopping around before phase change, I dont fault Voth for moving his vote off jessup though i agree with what Halp mentioned, it looked a bit contrived. Though the same thing could be said about jessup and sherlock, and there doesnt seem to have been anything there.

I still think beast is scum, though I'm open to other votes with any reasoning.

Also, hi zeebu, me too.

Comment

• Hah, poor paul.

I don't think scarlet was really being considered by the end of the phase yesterday. It was really Beast, Jessup or Sherlock if I'm remembering correctly and Jessup saved herself at the last minute by claiming doctor.

What's interesting is someone died last night and it wasn't the claimed doctor. There's a million ways that can be explained: multiple killing roles and one got blocked, scum team was afraid of a roleblocker and picked a different target. Scum team doesn't believe Jessup.

Or maybe Jessup is lying.

Again, I don't want to be the guy who starts a crusade against our doctor but I don't buy her roleclaim one bit.

And can someone remind me why we think Beast is scum? Just because he's playing like his usual useless self?

Also, this is just me spitballing here, but paul being "cult recruiter for the sisters" heavily implies there's another cult out there.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Another quick little theory: scum did try to kill someone and they were blocked and paul tried to recruit a member of scum-team and died because of it.

I only mention this one because the death write-up doesn't mention a murder but instead makes it seem like he just turned up dead.
                          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Vehicle, I generally agree with your post, but let me turn it around on you: why do you think beast isnt scum? Seems like you're deflecting for him. He hasnt done anything useful.

I curious why you think that suggests a second cult. It would make for an interesting setup, 2 cults but there is evidently also a killing role, and I dont think it's a vig (as they shot n1). I see him listing paul as "cult recruiter for the sisters" as just flavor.
                            Instead I think we are looking at mafia+cult, and cult just got fucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                              Another quick little theory: scum did try to kill someone and they were blocked and paul tried to recruit a member of scum-team and died because of it.

I only mention this one because the death write-up doesn't mention a murder but instead makes it seem like he just turned up dead.
                              I was wondering this too. I dont know if I buy the flavor aspect (there wasnt too much with sherlock's death either). But mechanically that could explain something.

Comment

• I'm not defending Beast in the slightest, nor do I mean to deflect for him, I just don't remember why people were voting for him other than his posts being useless, which I agree with.
                                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Working...
                                X