Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I get it. You're scum and it's easier to not speak at all than it is to talk and risk looking like a scummy fuck. But it's a pretty shitheaded and newbie way to win as scum. And this rant is pretty shitty too, especially for someone who hosts games and knows what the deal is with these games.

Like I said, I can just adjust my play style to be a lurking shithead. It will take a few games for people to accept the new me, but it's probably worth it. I'm sure I'll coast to victory a lot more by being written off as an inactive player and therefore not worth pressing or lynching for the first four to six phases in most games.

Except I'm not a little bitch and I'll play just as hard whether I'm vanilla townie, mafia godfather, or serial killer. Everyone has life hit at times - I myself have had that happen this game, but your participation and that of others still is pathetic in comparison.

The fact that you don't win more frequently with this strategy should be telling, but whatever. I guess I'll just quit being a little bitch about it and continue to flood the games with "nonsense" while you're too busy hiding out to give me something to talk about.

Any thoughts on the actual game or are you reserving your word count going forward to attacking people who think your constant disappearing act is frustrating and total bullshit?
    What constant disappearing act? Here I am, again with no new information, only here to defend myself against your attacks after a rough day at work. Why do you think that your activity is contributing when all you’re posting about is “lurkers”? Let’s see Voth, what have you done so far? You’ve got 50 posts that only helped to lynch 2 townies so far, and another 50 posts attacking me for being scum because I’m “lurking”. Well if I’m scum, I’m not very good at it, because I haven’t lynched any townies this game. Conversely, if you’re town you’re not very good at it, because you’ve only lynched townies. Shut.the.fuck.up.

Comment

• Honestly I try not to assume that everyone who vs me is scum, but town Voth isn’t this bad..

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        and a cabin in the woods themed mafia game.
        I like this idea a lot.

Comment

• Where’s Voth? Hasn’t posted in 6 hours. Guess he’ll pop up when there’s a Townie to lynch lol. Fucking lurker.

Comment

• Not that I've been active so far N2, but I'm probably not going to be posting again for 36-48 hrs, or at least not posting coherently

Comment

• Still waiting on night actions, hurry it up people.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Giving this 7 more hours and ending phase whether actions are in or not.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• this is sad.. please participate properly every1
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Not even one action. Over half the players in the game haven't bothered turned in an action. One player told me to randomize his action for him. I'm going to get drunk, see y'all in the morning.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• LOL where is everyone?
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        Not even one action. Over half the players in the game haven't bothered turned in an action. One player told me to randomize his action for him. I'm going to get drunk, see y'all in the morning.

​​​​​​Enjoy, and fuck em.
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• And people bitch and moan about me bitching and moaning about activity.

Pretty shitty way to thank someone for taking the time to host.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Kthx can you just modkill all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                              Kthx can you just modkill all of them.
                              it's the weekend, relax bud.
                              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

it's the weekend, relax bud.
                                It wasn't when this phase should have ended.

Comment

Working...
                                X