X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Nothing says "I'm totally town guys" like threatening to take the vote from a confirmed townie (whether you can or not).
    Oh, you mean like how you and WillBy both did it to Jessup?

I'm taking it away from the confirmed bad player who wants scum to win. Your alignment doesnt matter when you refuse to do anything but help scum.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

All of this is wrong btw.

A townie will die tonight, likely Kassius. That leaves you, me, Zeebu, and Beast. Let's say you convince others to lynch me tomorrow, even though I'm taking your vote away because you're Jessup 2.0. Then it's you, Beast, Zeebu. Zeebu dies and that's game over. Scum win.

Dumbfuck.
    Nothing says "I'm totally town guys" like threatening to take the vote from a confirmed townie (whether you can or not).

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Except I'm town you flathead fuk fuk idiot. Oh, I mean brain surgeon. So you wont win by lynching me. You're so bad at this that you cant even follow the step by step plan I laid out since day fucking 2 which has been 100% right this entire game. You are too fucking dumb to solve anything yourself, but since your ego can't take the fact that you are no longer good at this game for whatever reason, you tunnel like a moron. You're a detriment to town in every game. The only time you're even semi decent anymore is when playing as scum.
    For someone who says I can't do basic math, I can't help but think that your idea of 100% right is different than reality's version.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Anyone who can't see that Exalts melodramatic hysterics aren't a complete last ditch effort to convince people to let him walk away with a win by constantly questioning my ability to play is a moron.

Oh, and my favorite part is when he says he has laid out a plan since D2 and has been 100% right.

Absolutely. He was right to hold the game hostage and demand field or Willby be lynched (oh wait, they were both town).

Absolutely. He was right that Jessup was 100% scum. Oh wait. Jessup flipped town Doctor. Who was the only one even slightly entertaining the idea that Jessup might be the Doctor?

Thats right, me. Your friendly neighborhood early-onset dementia player. Fuck off.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

A townie will die tonight, likely Kassius. That leaves you, me, Zeebu, and Beast. Let's say you convince others to lynch me tomorrow, even though I'm taking your vote away because you're Jessup 2.0. Then it's you, Beast, Zeebu. Zeebu dies and that's game over. Scum win.

Dumbfuck.
    Wait, did you just say that you're taking my vote away? So in addition to being able to stop an entire day phase, you can also take away a vote? That's interesting. I can't wait to see you do it.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Dumbfuck.
    True. Good point. I guess we should just double lynch you and Beast to be sure, then. Unless you have a problem with that?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    field you calling Voth town will end up losing the game, because he's either scum or worse than Jessup these days. He cant even do basic math. I seriously worry about his mental capacity these days. Something is wrong with him. He cant even count anymore.

Is early dementia a thing? Voth might have it. Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Anyway, I know myself and zeebu are 100% town. 90% on Kassius. Assuming the three of us are all town, we can just lynch Exalt tomorrow and we should win the game because he's clearly scum. On the outside chance he isn't, that brings us down to 4 going into the night. We lose another townie, brings us to 3 total, and then we lynch Beast because he lurked like a brain dead moron through this game (just like every other) and can't be allowed to win a game. Like ever.

Either way, we win as long as the three of us are town and on the same page.

Dumbfuck.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Anyway, I know myself and zeebu are 100% town. 90% on Kassius. Assuming the three of us are all town, we can just lynch Exalt tomorrow and we should win the game because he's clearly scum. On the outside chance he isn't, that brings us down to 4 going into the night. We lose another townie, brings us to 3 total, and then we lynch Beast because he lurked like a brain dead moron through this game (just like every other) and can't be allowed to win a game. Like ever.

Except I'm town you flathead fuk fuk idiot. Oh, I mean brain surgeon. So you wont win by lynching me. You're so bad at this that you cant even follow the step by step plan I laid out since day fucking 2 which has been 100% right this entire game. You are too fucking dumb to solve anything yourself, but since your ego can't take the fact that you are no longer good at this game for whatever reason, you tunnel like a moron. You're a detriment to town in every game. The only time you're even semi decent anymore is when playing as scum.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    WillBy was 100% right when he said Jessup is either scum or the worst doctor in history.

We just disagreed on which of the two it was. Jessup was just the worst doctor in history. I'm personally shocked... lmao.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Can I also just say that Jessup is horrendous beyond words at this game? Holy fuck.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I kinda hope voth succeeds at lynching me tomorrow just so I can repost that brain surgeon post of his from now until eternity. Guy has zero deductive reasoning skills. You can literally lay it all out for him step by step, and he will ignore it and go with the opposite.

Kinda like when he let Paul shit all over him a few games back when Paul was 100% confirmed scum, because Voth couldn't figure out why Paul would lynch Backwards on D1. Facts dont care about your feelings Voth.
    Hmm. Step by step, lay it out for me, right? Just like you laid out how Jessup is 100% scum.

oh wait

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I just went from 1 to 2 to 4. I'm the brain surgeon LOL.
    Saved

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I kinda hope voth succeeds at lynching me tomorrow just so I can repost that brain surgeon post of his from now until eternity. Guy has zero deductive reasoning skills. You can literally lay it all out for him step by step, and he will ignore it and go with the opposite.

Kinda like when he let Paul shit all over him a few games back when Paul was 100% confirmed scum, because Voth couldn't figure out why Paul would lynch Backwards on D1. Facts dont care about your feelings Voth.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X