X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    does exalt still claim to have the ability to stop a vote? can he use that ability on himself?
    Yeah. If that ability exists, he said earlier it makes it so there is no lynch at all. But he shouldn't if he's town and is willing to put his money where his mouth is. He already volunteered to get lynched and when he flips town to have everyone double lynch me and Jessup the next day.

If we lynch Exalt and Jessup today, we catch scum. Simple.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Exalt over PF though? I think we all agree with getting rid of Jessup, but I dont necessarily agree with the #2
    Why PF? He's inactive and about to be modkilled. It's obvious that we hit scum if we lynch Jessup and Exalt.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    does exalt still claim to have the ability to stop a vote? can he use that ability on himself?

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Exalt over PF though? I think we all agree with getting rid of Jessup, but I dont necessarily agree with the #2
    look at this blatant scum.. literally asking us to double lynch me and PF who is gonna be modkilled anyways lool zero scum on that train.. just tell us ur scum at this stage willby ffs .. u are so obvious it is hilarious.. it is obvious willby is scum or more likely survivor.. hilarious how obvious he is making it tho lol

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I suppose I could go for a double lynch on myself with exalt or kass as other. You all should go for kassius though as he is scum jailor. The only reason I support this idea is I think Kthx may be a big enough asshole to give me insane , na?ve or paranoid doc. It is possible I killed field in theory sadly if I was insane in which case when I flip town you all will see I am in fact town doc as I have said I was and maybe listen to me. I still think I was redirected away from field but it is possible I killed him being insane or naive.

I only have 2 shots left to answer your question Voth. I didn't use N1 and have used 2 of 4 I had.

If I am insane though .. I could also target scum and kill them maybe lol that could be nice for town. I also have my day votes for town and won't be retarded like willby and try and vote out town power roles.

You really should go for kass and me if you want a proper double lynch though..

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Sorry for the million posts in a row. I went back and re-read what transpired immediately after phase change. Exalt and Kassius look less scummy then than they have in the more recent pages, but I'm sure they'd say the same about me.

I really can't decide honestly. I think a double lynch is our best bet.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Sorry for the million posts in a row. I went back and re-read what transpired immediately after phase change. Exalt and Kassius look less scummy then than they have in the more recent pages, but I'm sure they'd say the same about me.

I really can't decide honestly. I think a double lynch is our best bet.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied

Anyone else notice that it says there that Paul was "murdered" N1 and Scarlet and field were "killed" N3? If Kassius drew the scum kill target and "copied" it onto Scarlet, why doesn't it say Scarlet was "murdered"? Why does field's say "killed" also?

​​​​​​​Am I reading too much into this or could it be some indication of what happened N3? I don't know what yet... need to think more.
    I would guess that it's just an issue of those two phases taking place a long time apart... murdered/killed, there could be some nuance there but I'm leaning towards it not meaning anything. Could be some flavor or something too, not sure how field and scarlet "died".

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    1. Exalt
    2. the_paul murdered night 1 - Cult Recruiter
    3. Voth
    4. field - killed bight 3 - Prison Smuggler
    5. Vehicle lynched day 2 - Prison Asshole
    6. WillBy
    7. Zeebu
    8. PartyFalcon
    9. Kassius
    10. Jessup
    11. Halp - lynched day 3 - mafia strongman
    12. Beast
    13. Sherlock Holmes - lynched day 1 - prison watcher
    14. m_leonhard
    15. scarlet - killed night 3 - mafia goon

9 players left. Probably 2-3 scum left including a possible third party. Leaves 6-7 town players left. Two impending modkills. What the fuck are we supposed to do? Potentially, worst case scenario, we walk into the next day phase down FOUR townies. If Jessup is lynched and flips town, if the two inactives are town, and assuming another NK takes place. That would be the end of the game or extremely close to it.

So double lynch Exalt and Jessup. If Exalt is scum, Kassius goes next. If Jessup is scum, you're free to lynch me, but I'm confirmed town, so that's a waste.
    Anyone else notice that it says there that Paul was "murdered" N1 and Scarlet and field were "killed" N3? If Kassius drew the scum kill target and "copied" it onto Scarlet, why doesn't it say Scarlet was "murdered"? Why does field's say "killed" also?

​​​​​​​Am I reading too much into this or could it be some indication of what happened N3? I don't know what yet... need to think more.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    If we double lynch, we know that we hit scum. If it's Exalt, that's all the sweeter, because then Kassius is a home run the next day. And that could even be the last of the anti-town parties... with the cult never materializing because Paul died immediately (LOL) we might just be left with 2 scum.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    1. Exalt
    2. the_paul murdered night 1 - Cult Recruiter
    3. Voth
    4. field - killed bight 3 - Prison Smuggler
    5. Vehicle lynched day 2 - Prison Asshole
    6. WillBy
    7. Zeebu
    8. PartyFalcon
    9. Kassius
    10. Jessup
    11. Halp - lynched day 3 - mafia strongman
    12. Beast
    13. Sherlock Holmes - lynched day 1 - prison watcher
    14. m_leonhard
    ​​​​​​​15. scarlet - killed night 3 - mafia goon

9 players left. Probably 2-3 scum left including a possible third party. Leaves 6-7 town players left. Two impending modkills. What the fuck are we supposed to do? Potentially, worst case scenario, we walk into the next day phase down FOUR townies. If Jessup is lynched and flips town, if the two inactives are town, and assuming another NK takes place. That would be the end of the game or extremely close to it.

So double lynch Exalt and Jessup. If Exalt is scum, Kassius goes next. If Jessup is scum, you're free to lynch me, but I'm confirmed town, so that's a waste.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Let's just double lynch Exalt and Jessup.

Sound pro-town enough to you Exalt? You already volunteered to get lynched and then if you flip town, asked town to double lynch me and Jessup. Why don't we just lynch you and Jessup and we get our answer on you, Jessup, and honestly, Kassius too.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I don't fucking know at this point. If numbers weren't such an issue I would just say let's lynch Jessup today to see what he flips. But with two impending modkills on inactive players, what are we supposed to do? If Jessup flips town we are absolutely fucked. Game over.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

jessup said they got a successful action response back n3 though. a roleblock would cause an unsuccessful action... right?
    Oop, yup.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    I didn't even think of all the other reasons... the fucking simple ones that no one wants to point out. Why don't they want to point it out?

Maybe Jessup was scum roleblocked. Maybe once field and myself were both confirmed town, they knewone of us obviously had to go or things start going bad for them by process of elimination. They knew Jessup would protect one of us and just roleblocked him and nightkilled field.

Less common manipulative roles... Redirector, Rolestopper, etc. And as Jessup pointed out, a bus driver could be in play.

So in short, there are many simple (mafia roleblocker) and complex ways that Jessup could be the Doctor he claims he is. Actually, the fact that people (including myself) have been pointing out that Field died and Jessup must be scum because of no strongman and no one has smacked us in the head and said "wake up
    dumbo" is astonishing. I mean, I'm not at all surprised that Exalt and Kassius aren't bringing it up because they are on the scum team. But Willby, why haven't you seen this or brought it up? I have a town read on you but it's strange if we both missed the obvious and let ourselves get dragged into this lynch.

Know what I think? I think Exalt and Kassius see a perfect opportunity to lynch our Doctor and they are about to do it unless people wake up.
    jessup said they got a successful action response back n3 though. a roleblock would cause an unsuccessful action... right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X