Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillBy
    replied
    It's not a kill. Either I lose my vote or the other person loses theirs. I never said it killed. If that was implied somewhere then mb. I wouldnt vig shot N1, especially at someone other than beast.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Oh wait. I'm driving right now but I get it kassius. I see a way.

Vote willby

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Oh yah I guess that doesn't account for a scum kill
    Unvote Jessup

Willby your made up role is a 50/50 shot two kill vigilante who loses voting power. Do I really need to explain why I don't think you're being 100% truthful?

My theory is dumb, scarlet makes a good point.

Kass, if two people didn't visit a person you were watching than how do you know about multiple power roles? Riddle me that? Maybe I'm unfamiliar with a role that gets to see half the shit that happens in a night.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    So Kassius says a jailkeeper (or other protective role) and a cop visited Jessup last night. The thing I don't get is why he refuses to say if that's all the information he has, or if someone did try to kill Jessup. If he knows that much, surely he knows if a third person visited, and presumably their role?

I don't think Kassius would be sticking his neck out on the line this much D2 if he were full of shit, but I can't square the circle of the missing body. If no one died, then scum likely visited Jessup, but Kassius won't confirm that that is the case. It's unlike his usual play, but this is also Kassius's like 5th game here, so maybe it's his new scum strategy.

The "your logic doesn't add up" argument that when on for 3 pages was pretty much a joke. Willby was being actively stupid while throwing shade at Kassius over what amounted to a less-than-clearly-written phrase. I also don't buy the roleclaim, unless he's keeping something about his role modifier from town. Willby is never one not to make a fake role claim, and this one could have a sliver of truth that is verifiable at the end of the phase but in no way clears him. His crusade against Kassius certainly came off as scummy to me, but could be legitimate confusion. All in all, I don't believe WIllby's roleclaim but I'm also not sure he's scum.

Jessup, of all people, has been missing from thread (and will undoubtedly claim coronavirus, which I hope is not true.) Further, if Jess's roleclaim were true, then it could pretty much only be a jailkeeper who visited Jess because Jess is claiming doctor already.

Sidenote: I said in an earlier post scarlet, I would of changed my vote off of you had I not been semi-afk. The only people who were left on you were missing players, that's why I didn't think (when catching up on thread) you had a chance of being lynched.

So, here is my elaborate theory and my reasoning behind my vote (which is subject to change before phase ends):

Jessup is scum and Kassius is a mafia watcher. During N1, Kassius watched Jessup and saw the roles (but not the names) of the people who visited and has been spending this phase trying to bait those players to come forward. (Paul died because he tried to recruit scum.)

Until someone can explain to me why that doesn't make sense, or something better comes along, I'm going to:
    Vote Jessup

Why Jessup over Kassius? Because Jessup is missing in action and Kassius is here and playing, Jessup is only still alive because of her last minute roleclaim, if I'm wrong there's another protective role around. And because I think Jessup is likely Godfather over Kassius.

(I'm like 65 percent this, and 35 percent just wanting to vote Willby for his dumb crusade and dumber roleclaim.)
    Nope, read it again. I never said a cop visited Jessup. I said there is a cop in this game.

Vehi this post is reachy as hell.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    So Kassius says a jailkeeper (or other protective role) and a cop visited Jessup last night. The thing I don't get is why he refuses to say if that's all the information he has, or if someone did try to kill Jessup. If he knows that much, surely he knows if a third person visited, and presumably their role?

I don't think Kassius would be sticking his neck out on the line this much D2 if he were full of shit, but I can't square the circle of the missing body. If no one died, then scum likely visited Jessup, but Kassius won't confirm that that is the case. It's unlike his usual play, but this is also Kassius's like 5th game here, so maybe it's his new scum strategy.

The "your logic doesn't add up" argument that when on for 3 pages was pretty much a joke. Willby was being actively stupid while throwing shade at Kassius over what amounted to a less-than-clearly-written phrase. I also don't buy the roleclaim, unless he's keeping something about his role modifier from town. Willby is never one not to make a fake role claim, and this one could have a sliver of truth that is verifiable at the end of the phase but in no way clears him. His crusade against Kassius certainly came off as scummy to me, but could be legitimate confusion. All in all, I don't believe WIllby's roleclaim but I'm also not sure he's scum.

Jessup, of all people, has been missing from thread (and will undoubtedly claim coronavirus, which I hope is not true.) Further, if Jess's roleclaim were true, then it could pretty much only be a jailkeeper who visited Jess because Jess is claiming doctor already.

Sidenote: I said in an earlier post scarlet, I would of changed my vote off of you had I not been semi-afk. The only people who were left on you were missing players, that's why I didn't think (when catching up on thread) you had a chance of being lynched.

So, here is my elaborate theory and my reasoning behind my vote (which is subject to change before phase ends):

Jessup is scum and Kassius is a mafia watcher. During N1, Kassius watched Jessup and saw the roles (but not the names) of the people who visited and has been spending this phase trying to bait those players to come forward. (Paul died because he tried to recruit scum.)

Until someone can explain to me why that doesn't make sense, or something better comes along, I'm going to:
    Vote Jessup

Why Jessup over Kassius? Because Jessup is missing in action and Kassius is here and playing, Jessup is only still alive because of her last minute roleclaim, if I'm wrong there's another protective role around. And because I think Jessup is likely Godfather over Kassius.

(I'm like 65 percent this, and 35 percent just wanting to vote Willby for his dumb crusade and dumber roleclaim.)
    What about my roleclaim do you not believe? Do you trust that I am currently voteless? Do you think I'm lying about hidden modifiers? You said you're not sure I'm scum, but you think I'm lying about my claim. If you think I'm not being straight with you, then you should be lynching me. Theres no room for liars in this town.

As far as a crusade against kassius goes, I disagree with that assertion but ask why you think that my questioning was scummy but you also think kass is scummy? Quit hedging your bets

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by scarlet View Post
    I've never denied that: D2 willby is scummy, the_paul visiting willby is a likely possiblity. Actually, I've said both those things.
    If the_paul visited willby, willby isn't town. Whether he's now cult or he's scum and his being visited killed the_paul, we're gonna have to lynch him at some point.
    Let's nip this in the bud right here.
    1) Actions occur in this order: Roleblocks > Protecting roles > Killing roles > Recruiting roles > Investigative roles.
    Killing actions take place before recruiting actions. This means paul was either killed before he could recruit, or he was killed as he recruited (by targeting scum). If he was targeted to be killed, then we know what mafia did last night. If he killed by recruiting, then there was no mafia kill last night.
    I see no way he got an action off last night, especially considering how little flexibility kthx left here. But dont take it from me, ask anyone else who's hosted. This is how actions resolve.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Until someone can explain to me why that doesn't make sense
    Where's the scumkill in this scenario?

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    To be clear I did NO action last night so. I wasn't about to protect someone who could be mafia. I took a risk if town had a brain someone would protect me and it appears they did. Thank You!

The_Paul died by a bad recruit I'm guessing or a slight possibility it was a N1 kill Seral Killer and even slighter possibility it was a townie paranoid gun owner. I doubt SK would have N1 abilities this game personally and the chances PGO got hit N1 low chances too. I am thinking MAfia went for me and I was somehow protected which I very much appreciate and it is nice to know someone in town is playing well.

If mafia did go for me they probably pulled out all the stops too using a roleblocker on me and a goon. If I was mafia and had lynched watcher day 1 and then learned town doc.. i'd go all out to get the doc. If we have a jailer mafia has a roleblocker I fear.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied

Vote Jessup

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post

If you read what I said after Exalt posted after my information, you'll know the answer.
    Ok trying to reason with you was clearly a mistake. Such low effort, it's disappointing. If all you're going to do is follow someone else, you're going to have a bad time.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Exalt kassius isn't claiming that jessup was targeted by the cop, he's only claiming that there is a cop in the setup. At worst this makes the cop slightly more likely to claim which isn't a drawback for kassius if he's not town. For reference, this is what kassius has settled on claiming
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    Jessup was jailed last night.
    There is a cop in play.
    It bothers me that he's posted since but didn't call you out on this.

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    It's pushing a bad narrative in an effort to redirect suspicion away from WillBy, who fucked up in his response to it.
    Not really?
    I've never denied that: D2 willby is scummy, the_paul visiting willby is a likely possiblity. Actually, I've said both those things.
    If the_paul visited willby, willby isn't town. Whether he's now cult or he's scum and his being visited killed the_paul, we're gonna have to lynch him at some point.
    You said you gave D1 willby a pass. I thought willby was town D1.
    If willby is just a leftover of an un-expanding cult, we can lynch him whenever.

So, again, I'll ask:
    What about D1 willby made you think he was scum?
    Also, why did you not pursue him then (what was your "tactical reason")?

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Also, if there are two kills n2, then what's to be revisited would be WillBy's role, since he claims to be voteless. There's no chance of that being real unless he gained something for being voteless today, such as an extra scum NK on N2.
    All I'm saying with this is I don't think it's worth worrying about the possibility of a sk until such a time as we actually see two kills, i.e. I don't think there's any value whatsoever in going after kassius until then over it.

Kassius do you mean post #322? I'm really not seeing a decent explanation here.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Care to elaborate? Did you think I was scum before exalt voted me? Did you think I was scum D1?
    If you read what I said after Exalt posted after my information, you'll know the answer.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    the_paul Being alive on D2 is overrated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	458y0s.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	224.2 KB
ID:	1343080

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Give me an hour or two and I'll respond to a few things here. Just want people to know I'm not lurking or anything. I haven't had a chance to finish reading everything yet.
    Fair warning, you're going to be reading a lot of nonsense

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Give me an hour or two and I'll respond to a few things here. Just want people to know I'm not lurking or anything. I haven't had a chance to finish reading everything yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X