X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I'll let you know depending how this all works out ok.. but I most definitely have been testing them by cozying up to them as I try to with everyone in this game.. my issue with voth is he is completely volatile and it destroys the conversation town can have and brings out the worst in everyone on both sides.
    You don't like me. Fine. I don't like you either. The difference is that I didn't let my dislike for you impact my gameplay. I wanted so bad to let you die D1 but I didn't. But like I said, I'll take the Jessup way out next time. It's much easier that way.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

So you were baiting people, you think that PF/kass are likely scum?

It's probably best to just vote people you think are scum, rather than some elaborate ruse. If you were actually going to flip, we could've saved Voths power.
    I'll let you know depending how this all works out ok.. but I most definitely have been testing them by cozying up to them as I try to with everyone in this game.. my issue with voth is he is completely volatile and it destroys the conversation town can have and brings out the worst in everyone on both sides.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Thx for FINALLY being protown cause scum was thanking you for being such a insufferable little prick to the rest of us you were ruining any chance of real discourse.. loser.
    I stand by those two past lynches even though they flipped town. The only thing I did wrong was let you live through D1. That's the last time I make that mistake - doctor or not, I won't save your dumb ass ever again.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Pretty much this phase is locked up. Scum knows that if they chime in at all, they have to unvote me. The reason I said earlier when I claimed that I wasn't sure if I was going to use the power was a) so I don't get NKed immediately and b) because early on in the game, there is a big chance that if I use it, it backfires on town. I wasn't lying. I just forgot that I could use it on Jessup and forget he exists for a phase, which is the most pro-town thing I could ever do.
    Thx for FINALLY being protown cause scum was thanking you for being such a insufferable little prick to the rest of us you were ruining any chance of real discourse.. loser.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

It's probably best to just vote people you think are scum, rather than some elaborate ruse. If you were actually going to flip, we could've saved Voths power.
    No he wasn't. Even Jessups big brain comprehends after I took away his vote today that I'm town. Now he's trying to save face because he is a useless twat and sucks at this game.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Pretty much this phase is locked up. Scum knows that if they chime in at all, they have to unvote me. The reason I said earlier when I claimed that I wasn't sure if I was going to use the power was a) so I don't get NKed immediately and b) because early on in the game, there is a big chance that if I use it, it backfires on town. I wasn't lying. I just forgot that I could use it on Jessup and forget he exists for a phase, which is the most pro-town thing I could ever do.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Look in the mirrow.. u slay town every damn game u idiot lol.. it is so awful your voting rec anytime you are town.. god.ur like scums best friend
    You really just don't get it, do you? When you are town and find yourself on every voting wagon with the scum team, you're just wrong. Town are an uninformed majority. You constantly being manipulated by the scum team and used as a weapon against town is a direct result of you being brain damaged and dumb as fuck. Of course I lynched townies. One was a complete newb who had two posts of a few words and one was Vehicle, who I still can't wrap my head around being town due to how he played all game.

Oh and did I mention I tried all phase to lynch Halp but no one bit? And he's gonna flip scum today. Mark my words you useless pain in the ass.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    btw people don't get my play style. 1/2 the drama I pull out is for info on my final votes and the final vote is really whats important here.. was thinking to switch around anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    mirror*

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I find it hilarious how bad Jessup is at this game. I actually find it more likely that Halp decides to commit suicide and vote himself than Jessup growing a brain and playing pro-town for once.
    Look in the mirrow.. u slay town every damn game u idiot lol.. it is so awful your voting rec anytime you are town.. god.ur like scums best friend

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    btw people don't get my play style. 1/2 the drama I pull out is for info on my final votes and the final vote is really whats important here.. was thinking to switch around anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I find it hilarious how bad Jessup is at this game. I actually find it more likely that Halp decides to commit suicide and vote himself than Jessup growing a brain and playing pro-town for once.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    No need for Exalt to use his power today. I just gave Jessup library duty, which means his vote doesn't count today. Can't think of a better way to not let him ruin the game. And that's it for me folks, I'm VT now.

Fuck off Jessup.
    kk next time don't be such a shit head and maybe townies will trust you more noob.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post

Updated VC
    Oh snap. GG

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    No need for Exalt to use his power today. I just gave Jessup library duty, which means his vote doesn't count today. Can't think of a better way to not let him ruin the game. And that's it for me folks, I'm VT now.

Fuck off Jessup.
    Interesting. I wont say I'm glad you've held this out until now, but this is a simple way to confirm your role/ability, and field along with it. I'm not sure why you let jessup have a vote for so long, but whatever. If we can get a mod-verified updated vote count before phase change, that would be much appreciated.

its allegedly 5-3, halp slated to be lynched

Leave a comment:

Working...
X