X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

other assumed roles: mafia goon/godfather, mafia roleblocker

I missed Jacklyn as an unclaimed player
    sorry for double posting what is jessup/soldierz?
    >^________^<!

Comment

• Quick post from my phone before I drive home. There hasn't been a no night phase discussion rule for years. We have people with different work and life schedules in different time zones, deal with it. We also had people switching their vote to try to force situations to change right at the phase change. These things have to get pointed out before you potentially get killed at night. Last game had dogshit activity for the majority of it, now we have people complaining because of some unwritten rule they think is being broken. Get over it
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacklyn View Post
        We have to claim roles? isnt that illegal.. Im a townie. And whats with Jessup's sus a hell switch over to vote for me? I thought talking during night was not allowed ..
        You can claim roles, just not copy/pasting directly from your role PM. Are you claiming that you have the same role as the_paul and Voth?

There are at least 2 mafia members. It's not Voth, paul or me. That means its the rest of you, in some combination.

Comment

• lol what

if Willby is innocent and Vehicle/Jacklyn are the worst scum team in history, I'll shit bricks.

As retarded as Vehicle is, I'd legitimately feel bad if he got stuck with Jacklyn. She is clearly more than a few pucks short of a hat trick.

Hey Willby - that was sort of roundabout. Are you saying you tried to use your action and you were roleblocked? Does that mean you're now useless other than potentially being a town vote?
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• WillBy I explained what I meant. I recognized that you saying you wouldn't be visiting anyone was voths tell that you were scum. If you weren't scum you would have known that we have to leave our house at night, regardless of if we preform an action.

The Paul saw Voth as town because of that and so did I. I alluded to this in an earlier post with directly saying it because I thought it was clear enough for other townies. I bolded it above for you, yet you both choose to still ignore it.

My theory is that your global role excuses you from this requirement. It also jived with me having to leave the house every night since that would lower your powers skill.

It all fit neatly to me as to why you weren't scum but it didn't tell me who was scum. None of you were on the block yesterday. Willby was in line at one point and I actively discouraged it. Thus I didn't see any reason to explain this late in the D1 phase or during the night.

I'm at a loss because I don't want to counter vote right now because I believe your claims at the moment.

​​​​​
            ​​​​​
            ​​​​​
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
              WillBy I explained what I meant. I recognized that you saying you wouldn't be visiting anyone was voths tell that you were scum. If you weren't scum you would have known that we have to leave our house at night, regardless of if we preform an action.

The Paul saw Voth as town because of that and so did I. I alluded to this in an earlier post with directly saying it because I thought it was clear enough for other townies. I bolded it above for you, yet you both choose to still ignore it.

My theory is that your global role excuses you from this requirement. It also jived with me having to leave the house every night since that would lower your powers skill.

It all fit neatly to me as to why you weren't scum but it didn't tell me who was scum. None of you were on the block yesterday. Willby was in line at one point and I actively discouraged it. Thus I didn't see any reason to explain this late in the D1 phase or during the night.

I'm at a loss because I don't want to counter vote right now because I believe your claims at the moment.

​​​
              Are you saying that EVERYONE else in the game has to make a visit EVERY night? Mafia presumably have actual actions, while town just does nothing? This kinda lines up with Paul admitting he isnt exactly a VT.
              yall fkers nearly lynched me over this

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                lol what

if Willby is innocent and Vehicle/Jacklyn are the worst scum team in history, I'll shit bricks.

As retarded as Vehicle is, I'd legitimately feel bad if he got stuck with Jacklyn. She is clearly more than a few pucks short of a hat trick.

Hey Willby - that was sort of roundabout. Are you saying you tried to use your action and you were roleblocked? Does that mean you're now useless other than potentially being a town vote?
                I did try to use my action. It was blocked. This did not consume my 1-shot.

Comment

• That seems awfully antithetical to what "1-shot" implies...

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    That seems awfully antithetical to what "1-shot" implies...
                    I kinda agree, but its literally how I hosted last game. My role is pretty important for this game, as a balance move LF wants my action to trigger exactly once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                      WillBy I explained what I meant. I recognized that you saying you wouldn't be visiting anyone was voths tell that you were scum. If you weren't scum you would have known that we have to leave our house at night, regardless of if we preform an action.

​​​​​
                      ​​​​​
                      ​​​​​
                      I am having a legitimately difficult time understanding if you are unfathomably bad at this game or.... well actually, that's the result either way.

This is borderline embarrassing at this point. 😩

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• So, just to be clear since mobile sucks ass, we now have 2 "townies" claiming 1 shot roles?
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          So, just to be clear since mobile sucks ass, we now have 2 "townies" claiming 1 shot roles?
                          Well, I'm claiming 1 shot, no compulsive fruit vendor.

Vehicle claims 1 shot WITH compulsive fruit vendor.

Not really sure what you've claimed so far...

Comment

• Hi. Wow so exalt blabbed about town visiting people at night like an idiot and tipped off scum for today . Amazingly dumb play by exalt as it prepared mafia going into a crucial day phase wear that info could have worked towards towns favor in rooting out mafia. I guess I understand his anger reveal as he does always get killed N1 but it was a selfish really bad town play to do at night. Basically destroyed our day phase advantage. Facepalm.. dum dum

I assume Willby, Jacklyn and soilderz are scum with Vehicle as a possible back up in the mix too.

Seeing as our VT write up was unique and we visit people with no results I think it was legit to use it to towns advantage. Too bad it was sunk by exalt for todays use. RIP dummy.

That said Vote Willby

I visited Jacklyn too for what that is worth last night
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• sorry dont know how to multi qoute
                              @ tp it was just what I remembered about it and asked a question
                              WillBy 1 shotrole im assuming useful to determine who is who, please let it be useful
                              Jessup what are you
                              >^________^<!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacklyn View Post
                                sorry dont know how to multi qoute
                                @ tp it was just what I remembered about it and asked a question
                                WillBy 1 shotrole im assuming useful to determine who is who, please let it be useful
                                Jessup what are you
                                I'm a townie
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X