Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• field
    replied
    Gg, good luck, and I will be hosting next one.
    the_paul and Soilderz make sure you guys check back and signup!

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    The seemingly long day and first sleepless night left the villagers exhausted. When they woke up, they immediately were gathering.
    One, two, three,... nine,... ten? Ten villagers have gathered to continue the daily lynching ritual and finding the scum among them.
    Ten? Why ten though? Everoyne's looking to their left and right. Someone's missing - hopefully still asleep.

They rushed to field's house, and what they found, was exactly what everyone thought, but nobody dared to say.
    He indeed was sleeping - metaphorically at least. The glimpse in his room revealed that certainly he wasn't sung to sleep.
    Field was the Town's Roleblocker.

Sad news, but for now: life goes on.

Day 3 begins.

Leave a comment:

• BIET
    replied
    That's a relieve that paul ended up being scum. I think it was right to at least question the decision as he could have been town. It seems like I still need to prove myself due to my absence last weekend. I'm not sure what you want from me.

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Let us not forget BIET, you were not around Day 1 at all, did not vote for either of the two wagons (thus helping cause the no lynch), you defend Paul now due to contradictory statements such as claiming he's scum while also saying you don't believe WillBy, and yet you also give zero ideas as to what town should do if they did hypothetically leave Paul alive to screw us over even longer. Care to explain what plan of action you'd have town take, since you want Paul to be kept alive?

Let's play a game of hypothetical bazarro world though and say Paul really is Town Cop. He said he was roleblocked already Night 1, so what makes you think he would suddenly not be roleblocked every night he is kept alive from now on? Besides that, what would you have us do with WillBy then? Are you saying that instead of absolutely finding scum one way or the other, you'd rather lynch neither of them? Sounds familiar, because that's what you did Day 1 too.

Do you plan on lynching scum at any point in this game? Again, if Paul was kept alive, who would you be voting for, and what would you have any other Town PRs do from now on? What would Paul claiming 'I've been roleblocked' every new day phase do for the town exactly? A claimed Town Cop is no longer valuable when scum can just roleblock him in perpetuity, so what value does he give town now? The only other option he'd have is to claim a fake guilty on someone, because it would be ridiculous for any Mafia Roleblocker to ever not roleblock him from now until gameover if he really was Town Cop. So, what would you be doing to help town by keeping Paul alive? What should town be doing with WillBy then?

If not Paul, and not Rodney, and not ixt, and not WillBy, who should we lynch? You?
    Of course I didn't join in on the bandwagon, I wasn't there to change vote. And I did vote for paul as one of the first based on several lists including my own. I was just questioning for town as a whole if it really was in our best interest. It's just what I do. Even though something seems certain you can check it again. I should have added my solution to it, that's true but I was done for the day after coding for several hours. The points you brought up are valid, and I might have forgotten about the part that mafia might have a RB. This wasn't the case in the last game and it would indeed make a claimed PR useless.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    i noticed nobody seemed to mention this. depending on what happens this night phase, i would like to hear undercut's perspective on recent developments. youve been given a good role by a mafia cop. I'm trying to measure out paul's play here: he could be purposely trying to dirty a townie's name. Or, perhaps he WANTS us to think that way and purposely brought up a mafia teammate. Now dont get me wrong undercut (not saying you are clear mafia), but you need to prove why your townie on your own accord, not just by saying "the mafia cop checked me and wasnt lying, i am good". According to the first day vote i'm leaning towards mafia due to the voting distribution, but i think u deserve a chance to express your opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Glad to see Paul flipped mafia as expected. Moving forward, my sights are set on BIET, Undercut, and Missa, with zeebu also being on my radar.

Hoping that Willby makes it through the night. Would be shitty to lose a pretty much confirmed townie/power role after already losing our Doctor. Need Willby to live so we can rally around him at this point.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    And for my perspective on Rodney seems like more likely both town and mafia trying to dirty one's name by voting the other. In this case voting for me and diverting rodney's name. Could be an incorrect read but that's what I got rn

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Will if u care about my opinion ill wait for ur pm and we can chat how we should move forward, but if u want to make the call yourself go for it.

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Let us all not forget this list from Day 1 everyone:

Rodney - 5 (Exalt, Zeebu, field, ixt, Soilderz)
    ixt - 5 (WillBy, Undercut, Missa, midoent, Rodney)

Undercut - 1 (Voth)
    field - 1 (BIET)
    midoent (the_paul)

I think BIET may be scum actually. Whether Voth is or not is another matter, but the_paul would have coached BIET to follow his lead here. BIET also tried to keep Paul alive after the guilty result and fake claim, and he never responded when I questioned him on it. He's not playing the game to win it for town based on what I can tell.

Also, Rodney, sometimes I think I'm mistaken and you aren't scum, but looking at the list of people who voted you Day 1, it looks like a complete town list to me. All the people I am suspect of (besides WillBy obviously) were on ixt or not voting anyone all. Can you explain why that is? I trust Zeebu, field, ixt, and confirmed townie Soilderz (plus myself) more than Undercut, Missa, and Midoent, even with basically confirmed town WillBy on that wagon.

If you are town, can you explain your thoughts on this now that Day 2 is over?
    tbh i've been wondering this entire time why youre so dead set on me being scum. You over analyzed my entry post to the thread and attempted to crucify me for it and havent let it go. Ixt made a scum move and on Day 1 i trust nobody so of course i vote the guy and try to call him out and get him to slip somehow and in the end keeping my vote on him saved my life so yeah of course thats how my day 1 voting motivation went down. Looking at it now that we have a little more information the day 1 NL could have been completely planned by mafia to stir this shit up after we all talked about how Anti-Town a no lynch was and the fact that The_Paul openly pushed for a NL and was proud of it and then tried to flip it and blame it on others like yourself proves that a NL is a scum move.

Undercut and Voth's little dance at the end of phase is super sus to me, Undercut Voth Biet The_Paul, any of them could have thrown a vote on ixt or myself. If we flip town they become suspects, town has no problem throwing votes on people because we know we have nothing to hide. Scum has to carefully and methodically place their votes as to not become suspects and i'm starting to feel like thats exactly what took place.

I never really thought the_paul Voth Undercut stuck up for me or "defended" me as you made it seem, i got the vibe that they were just looking at the thread as a whole and noticing how unorthodox the wagon on me had formed over nothing, not sure if thats my naive self wanting to be able to trust other players but thats legitimately how i felt. If their plan was to try and align themselves with me in case i was lynched and to not actually hammer vote me themselves so they could try and play it off that they're town and that they were defending a townie well then everyone that voted me would have ended up in the hot seat, an almost exact opposite situation than what we are facing now and could have easily changed the pace of this game in their favor. The soilderz death would have been a smart play by them to pin on me in hopes that another wagon would form on me Day 2 and they would survive another lynch. I immediately thought of this after soilderz death when you again tried to paint me scum because soilderz voted against me.

This was my response after the soilderz death and right when the_paul started throwing accusations
    (I cant figure out how to quote in a quote dunno if this forum still has that capability so ill just post the quotes in succession)

If I had my way, Rodney would be dead right now, but with Soilderz gone, I'm pretty sure that's an impossible lynch at this point. If he is scum, his buddies won't allow it, and with one less townie around who did actually vote for him, a Day 2 lynch going through is pretty much SOL. It's also pretty much a waste of time. I hope someone else has something worthwhile to vote on, because I tried to get you all to lynch Rodney, and half of you said no. Thing is, nearly everyone in the game has said I look town to them, and Soilderz is now proven town, so that's at least two townies on the wagon I pushed for, You guys saved Rodney and one of his voters died for it, so I hope the townies among you guys know what you're doing.
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
    If i was scum on the verge of being lynched why on earth would i paint a target on my back with a night kill like that?
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    You're playing well and I'm enjoying the banter Exalt, my point was that you and I can go in circles all night without learning anything, it's the lurkers I want to see defend what they did or didn't do.
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
    Reading your posts thats exactly what youre doing, talking in circles. There is no substance in any of it, you two are just bickering and twisting each others words back and forth not contributing a damn thing besides bringing up the same conversation that distracted town from pursuing a lynch last phase. You are both guilty of this. Is that your play here paul? Are you trying to distract town? I love how this attack on exalt comes right after the day phase is over and votes cant be changed. Why did you wait until the night phase to start pushing on him? Because you knew you'd be safe?

On a side note i need to start seeing these lurkers speak up with some actual content. We've posted our lists and kept conversation moving, wheres yours? Missa? Biet? Zeebu? Midoent?

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    It would be too obvious to block biet since someone openly stated him to be prime suspect, and if he really is mafia, chances are their team won't use him for the next kill. And exalt u say will might not get targeted? Imo there's only a 10 to 15% chance that will happen, willby has the roleblock ability which could be quite instrumental. But as previously stated, the suspected names have all been stated above, so its up to yourself who u want to take a shot in the dark, as id advise not to chat about this openly unless u want to talk in a private message.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Give me a list of 3 mafia members and we'll see what I can do. Gonna have to be a random shot, but hey I got lucky last phase. Also super happy I didn't sit on the_paul and roleblock him tonight. Not much use in blocking the cop!
    Rodney - 5 (Exalt, Zeebu, field, ixt, Soilderz)
    ixt - 5 (WillBy, Undercut, Missa, midoent, Rodney)

Undercut - 1 (Voth)
    field - 1 (BIET)

This is my list of potential targets. If it's correct that scum are within those names, then you probably have a 1 in 3 chance of blocking scum. I assume there are 2 scum left, but i guess it's possible there's 3, in which case it's like 50-50. Ultimately up to you what you do regardless, but you asked for people to give names, so there's mine.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    Wait...there might be a way for willby to survive, but it's just a theory. U MUST use ur roleblock ability tonight in the hopes of correctly blocking the member attempting to take your life. But, if mafia has something along the lines of a strongman, take what I just said and throw it down the drain
    WillBy might not even be targetted at all if he actually is the inventor role he claimed, since I don't think he has another investigation? I think he said he can investigate, protect, and roleblock, but he can only use them once? I guess we'll see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    Wait...there might be a way for willby to survive, but it's just a theory. U MUST use ur roleblock ability tonight in the hopes of correctly blocking the member attempting to take your life. But, if mafia has something along the lines of a strongman, take what I just said and throw it down the drain
    Give me a list of 3 mafia members and we'll see what I can do. Gonna have to be a random shot, but hey I got lucky last phase. Also super happy I didn't sit on the_paul and roleblock him tonight. Not much use in blocking the cop!

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    WE WILL CARRY ON YOUR LEGACY WILLBY!!

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    If ur gonna bring up the voting history, the only reason mido might be town is cuz Paul voted for him, but this also might be a play by him to keep mido under the radar. Biet is probably one to prove the most in the upcoming phase why we should trust him. Most likely between under, missa and rodney there is mafia embedded there too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X