X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ixt
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

even though you came in with a useless entrance and voted the only person more inactive than you, the second comment strikes me as fairly townie-ish.

this comment strikes me as not that great. you continue to attack ixt for... mind sharing your reasons? he's sort of an idiot, but i still dont think he's for sure scum, just nonsensical. then you proclaim willby's innocence and jump on the very fast moving paul train. the vote at this point almost doesnt matter, its an just easy way to just blend in. what do you mean 'paul took a shot in the dark on someone' ?

as far as what to say and how to act, just post more. read what people write and then look into whatever parts stick out to you.
    gee thanks. but i stated my reasons for calling mido out. u can recognize him as more town...but i would need more convincing

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

voth is maybe scum maybe not, i dont know. ive still got the nagging suspicion that hes 3rd party
    Care to elaborate why you would assume him to be 3rd party?... Do you know alignments?

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by midoent View Post
    Sorry been busy a couple of days will try to catch up on the reading. For now, vote missa for inactivity.

Originally posted by midoent View Post
    Yes I placed a vote in case phase ends soon. From what I gather everyone is voting Paul. What do you want me to do here? Anything I do will look scummy.
    even though you came in with a useless entrance and voted the only person more inactive than you, the second comment strikes me as fairly townie-ish.

Originally posted by Missa View Post
    Sorry for the delay -- I sorta slept through like 3 days and am trying to catch up.

I don't understand how ixt lived to see another day, honestly. I know I'm not well seasoned here in this game, but it just seemed so blatantly obvious that he was trying to bait strong people out and has seemingly flopped back. I still think he is a bad guy, but the votes are no longer going in his direction, and voting him at this point seems like it'd be a waste when we have a more obvious suspect everyone is going for.

Also not a huge fan of midoent coming at me when I was inactive in the very same post he apologized for also being busy, hah. I haven't finished reading through everything yet, at this point, either, but I do feel Willby is innocent and on the right trail from what I've read thus far.

If I'm understanding correctly so far (which I might not be yet since I have about 7 pages of stuff to catch up on and tried to skim as best I could), the_paul took a shot in the dark on someone just because he had previously heard of them in the game? I mean, I feel I could have picked a better, more solid person to check out based on the first two pages of this whole thing alone, and I don't know several of the players in. To me, it seems 100% like a panic cop out, and I don't buy it for a second.. (haha, I'm so punny)

I will try to contribute more, though honestly, half of my silence was due to being away and the other half is due to not being sure what exactly I should be saying or how to act. But this is what I've got so far.

vote: the_paul

this comment strikes me as not that great. you continue to attack ixt for... mind sharing your reasons? he's sort of an idiot, but i still dont think he's for sure scum, just nonsensical. then you proclaim willby's innocence and jump on the very fast moving paul train. the vote at this point almost doesnt matter, its an just easy way to just blend in. what do you mean 'paul took a shot in the dark on someone' ?

as far as what to say and how to act, just post more. read what people write and then look into whatever parts stick out to you.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    I will say this much: if in the slight chance that Paul is not scum, Voth trying desperately to tie me with him (claiming one of us is scum) to set up successive lynches will be proven to be one of the scummiest moves in this game, apart from his move to Undercut at deadline. I am also suspicious of Voth for what he said about field 'distancing' himself from Rodney, because it doesn't make any sense to tie those two together. Field voted Rodney, but Voth didn't, so isn't it far more likely that Voth is tied with Rodney than with field? This is also all assuming Rodney is scum, but Voth seems pretty sure of it enough to call field out for distancing, yet... he never seemed to want to vote Rodney. My take from it is that Voth seemingly knows alignments already, which would mean he is scum. We'll see what happens though.
    voth is maybe scum maybe not, i dont know. ive still got the nagging suspicion that hes 3rd party

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    All of this analysis is after we get the result of the paul lynch. Then we can discuss the voth shift; i for one missed where he mentioned field distancing himself, but that might have been said.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I will say this much: if in the slight chance that Paul is not scum, Voth trying desperately to tie me with him (claiming one of us is scum) to set up successive lynches will be proven to be one of the scummiest moves in this game, apart from his move to Undercut at deadline. I am also suspicious of Voth for what he said about field 'distancing' himself from Rodney, because it doesn't make any sense to tie those two together. Field voted Rodney, but Voth didn't, so isn't it far more likely that Voth is tied with Rodney than with field? This is also all assuming Rodney is scum, but Voth seems pretty sure of it enough to call field out for distancing, yet... he never seemed to want to vote Rodney. My take from it is that Voth seemingly knows alignments already, which would mean he is scum. We'll see what happens though.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Originally posted by Missa View Post

Also I am super confused by ixt going full attack mode on this guy if they are both bad. Makes me second guess myself and wonder if he was just being a little too loose-lipped at the start, and Exalt flustered him further? Or if he's just trying even harder to make himself look innocent? I still don't buy it!
    how do you justify this statement? my response is to mido having absolutely no excuse voting for someone to the outside of the perspective of this phase. simply put, this phase is thepaul vs willby, nobody else. since u vote for paul at the moment this is as much ill say regarding u but if u make these weird comments in the next phase ill have to reconsider your stance. but as of now, youre more pro-town than mido.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    ??????????? bro dont know if u seriously dont know what to do or r really bad at hiding stuff. but ok man u do u
    Also I am super confused by ixt going full attack mode on this guy if they are both bad. Makes me second guess myself and wonder if he was just being a little too loose-lipped at the start, and Exalt flustered him further? Or if he's just trying even harder to make himself look innocent? I still don't buy it!

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Sorry for the delay -- I sorta slept through like 3 days and am trying to catch up.

I don't understand how ixt lived to see another day, honestly. I know I'm not well seasoned here in this game, but it just seemed so blatantly obvious that he was trying to bait strong people out and has seemingly flopped back. I still think he is a bad guy, but the votes are no longer going in his direction, and voting him at this point seems like it'd be a waste when we have a more obvious suspect everyone is going for.

Also not a huge fan of midoent coming at me when I was inactive in the very same post he apologized for also being busy, hah. I haven't finished reading through everything yet, at this point, either, but I do feel Willby is innocent and on the right trail from what I've read thus far.

If I'm understanding correctly so far (which I might not be yet since I have about 7 pages of stuff to catch up on and tried to skim as best I could), the_paul took a shot in the dark on someone just because he had previously heard of them in the game? I mean, I feel I could have picked a better, more solid person to check out based on the first two pages of this whole thing alone, and I don't know several of the players in. To me, it seems 100% like a panic cop out, and I don't buy it for a second.. (haha, I'm so punny)

I will try to contribute more, though honestly, half of my silence was due to being away and the other half is due to not being sure what exactly I should be saying or how to act. But this is what I've got so far.

vote: the_paul

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    ??????????? bro dont know if u seriously dont know what to do or r really bad at hiding stuff. but ok man u do u

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    Yes I placed a vote in case phase ends soon. From what I gather everyone is voting Paul. What do you want me to do here? Anything I do will look scummy.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    even if u might say u havent read the info at hand, it comes to show YOU DONT CARE who u vote, as long as it isnt yourself. not a very pro-town tone expressed by your "return" from not posting

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    k mido on scum list. either hes a really stupid townie or really obvious scum. unless youve failed to read our info that has come up, i have no words for u this game.

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    Sorry been busy a couple of days will try to catch up on the reading. For now, vote missa for inactivity.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Giving u a shade of doubt to reconsider will but since numbers were into play I'm not sure anyone's mentioned it. With the same number of players as last game, its safe to say there are 3-4 mafia. Now, hypothetically if will was mafia he would have an 1/8 to 1/9 chance of "forcing" the real cop to reveal their hand. Percentage is pretty unlikely if u ask me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X