Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    For the record, my point was that between the two of you, one of you is likely mafia, and I think I made it clear who I think is.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Are you scum Voth? Why are you trying to link me with the_paul's flip? Him flipping scum doesn't confirm me as town, neither does him flipping town confirm me as scum. It's completely unrelated actually. Are you trying to set up successive lynches?

Also, if we are going to go this route, you are by far the closest tied player to the_paul outside of Rodney, considering you and him both forced a No Lynch. You unvoted ixt, yet you refused to vote Rodney. If Rodney does flip scum, you are basically the next on the chopping block, same as I said previously to the_paul. Since Paul is going before Rodney, I'm replacing you in that spot.

Simply put, your unvote at the last second was extremely scummy, and since everyone claims you are an amazing mafia player, it's pretty obvious that you almost certainly knew what you were doing. Your vote aligns with that of Paul's, assuming he is really scum, and I've been on his case for the No Lynch result all Day 2. Now it's your turn, because you did the exact same thing he did.
    I love the tenacity, but maybe go back and re-read. If your reading comprehension serves you well, you will notice that I was pointing out that with you and Paul going at each other like you have, I do not see a way around one of you being scum unless it was all a painstaking ruse, which I highly doubt.

And in case you were not clear on which side of the fence I landed on, especially given Willbys information, just reference my vote.

I know you are a smart guy and I respect that, but maybe save the bullying for those who will flounder under it, because I will not. And for the record, as long as this lynch works out as willby says, I am happy
    to say that you are 90% town.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

oh, you meant you were suspicious of the_paul and willby's roleclaim, which you believe, is confirming your suspicion. got it, sorry.

like i said before, i had a strong feeling either exalt or the_paul were mafia. and here we have an extremely risky move from an experienced player/host, so i'm going with it since it's the only information we have to work off of at this point. like i also said before, if this doesn't work out, we know exactly where to go from here.
    Are you scum Voth? Why are you trying to link me with the_paul's flip? Him flipping scum doesn't confirm me as town, neither does him flipping town confirm me as scum. It's completely unrelated actually. Are you trying to set up successive lynches?

Also, if we are going to go this route, you are by far the closest tied player to the_paul outside of Rodney, considering you and him both forced a No Lynch. You unvoted ixt, yet you refused to vote Rodney. If Rodney does flip scum, you are basically the next on the chopping block, same as I said previously to the_paul. Since Paul is going before Rodney, I'm replacing you in that spot.

Simply put, your unvote at the last second was extremely scummy, and since everyone claims you are an amazing mafia player, it's pretty obvious that you almost certainly knew what you were doing. Your vote aligns with that of Paul's, assuming he is really scum, and I've been on his case for the No Lynch result all Day 2. Now it's your turn, because you did the exact same thing he did.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Also, I've been waiting for someone else to bring this up, and nobody has yet. I could wait for the experience to notice it, but that seems to be a lost cause at this point. Anybody want to present any theories why there was only 1 kill last night? Did the kill come from mafia? Vigi? Usually the writing for serial killers is a little different, but is this on the table? Should we talk about this, or would we rather bandwagon based on trust?

I'll be gone for the day, hopefully some actual discussion happens outside of Exalt and ixt.

By the way, look at scum try to blatently role fish lol

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

Originally posted by ixt View Post
    now this is a different set of events. from my amateur read exalt and thepaul had a mutual friendly discussion among themselves, i mean sure doubting each other but not directly making bold accusations. but contrary, willby is probably making the boldest move of the phase so far. how will the others read this move? potential side with exalt? or just a willby vs thepaul matter? first move this day worth debating
    Mutual friendly discussion? Did you miss my post where I said Rodney is being protected by scum, and that the_paul is probably one of them? Read it carefully:

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

First of all, why are you asking me ' which one is it' when I've stated multiple times now that I do not have inside information about ixt. My read on him is based on intuition and experience, along with how the game has gone. I never once said I had inside information, nor did I ever imply it. You must have read into it that way, but you'd be wrong to do so. Either this shows you are bad at reading between the lines, because you only seem to look when there's nothing there to see (and dont look when there is), or you are purposely misinterpreting what ive said to misrepresent me in a negative light.

As for 'saying I'm going to lynch,' I tried. I tried pretty damn extensively to get Rodney lynched. In fact, I would quicklynch Rodney right this very second if I could, and if he flipped town, I'd accept the heat for it without any hesitation. Rodney is being protected by scum, and possibly you are one of them.

Your lame claim that I didnt lynch someone (as if the lynch was my decision alone) and that I am non-committal is an absolute joke, and it's beyond hypocritical. You didn't vote at all, didnt scum hunt at all, didn't post a scum list at all, didn't do absolutely anything to help town in any way, yet you call me non-committal for hard-pushing a lynch that was ever so clearly denied by some of scummiest players in the game.

From what I can tell, Rodney was and is being protected by scum. As for you, you've purposely hurt town and continue to do so, you protected Rodney through the NL, protected him through defending him directly (which I quoted before and can do so again), protected him by attacking ixt and pushing others to vote there instead, and now protect him via chainsaw defense through proxy of attacking me and my motivations using misrepresentation of the facts. If Rodney flips scum, you are next, just so you know.

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Yeah, and its the_paul. I guess since nobody else has decided to bite, I'll clarify and probably throw the game (but you guys did first!)

I'm the townie inventor, though it reads more like an adapted joat. I can investigate, protect, and roleblock, but will have to create new ones. After I use them. I used investigate last night on tp and got guilty. This is reliable info, unless there was a bus driver, which seems unlikely as I dont think fis likes those.

So, while I'd love to lynch ixt today, we've got one in the bag right now. Sorry paul, I missed playing with you. For what it's worth, i was hoping youd be innocent. Then soilderz died, and I decided to not instantly roleclaim.

while this move may very well cost me my life, I think it's the best play for now. Assuming 4 scum, if we can reduce it down to 3 early on, we can buy ourselves a lot of time.

This is all I needed to see. I thought you might have had something to go on WillBy, seeing as you voted him almost immediately, but I'm not doubting the role claim like others seem to want to do. There's literally no reason for it if you were scum, since Paul was already extremely sketchy by his own play alone. A guilty result and roleclaim takes the cake for me.

VOTE: the_paul

Also, I'd like to REITERATE once again that I am near certain that scum were and are protecting Rodney, meaning Rodney is scum. I'm willing to stake my own lynch on that, assuming I don't die to an NK. If I do die to an NK, feel free to use my flip as proof of what I just said. I said it previously, and I'm saying it again for the future. Take this as you will.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    and fuck...im getting a little po'd by field and missa. previous excuses for lurkers were "oh it was the weekend so was busy". if either of u fail to post before the phase ends, probably will go in lynch order field-missa or missa-field idc.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    of course with the limited amount of info at hand is more inclination to believe willby. but if paul flips a goon and we have no more protective roles, this business will get exponentially more difficult as if we go with willby's lead one thing's for certain: paul isnt the godfather.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    vote the paul

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

i find myself believing willby's role claim.
    oh, you meant you were suspicious of the_paul and willby's roleclaim, which you believe, is confirming your suspicion. got it, sorry.

like i said before, i had a strong feeling either exalt or the_paul were mafia. and here we have an extremely risky move from an experienced player/host, so i'm going with it since it's the only information we have to work off of at this point. like i also said before, if this doesn't work out, we know exactly where to go from here.

if anyone has any information that discredits what willby is saying, now is the time to come forward. until then...

vote the_paul

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    maybe instead of confirm i shouold have said something along the lines of 'aligns with my scumlean notion about the_paul'

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Huh? Did I miss someone confirming it? What are you referring to?

Not putting you on blast, just actually wondering if I missed something.
    i find myself believing willby's role claim.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    jumped the gun, having someone come and confirm it means that i have to vote the paul
    Huh? Did I miss someone confirming it? What are you referring to?

Not putting you on blast, just actually wondering if I missed something.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    jumped the gun, having someone come and confirm it means that i have to vote the paul

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    one more thing to clarify. regarding your abilities, u failed to mention the quality of how u can use them. x-shot? or what? because i feel if youre about to make the boldest claim of the development so far, this info is necessary for townies to believe hat u are, which u initially failed to do.
    Also pretty necessary for scum to no re: protections. But it's fine-wildcard, bitches. I make an item and its 1-shot. I'm sure whichever vets are on scum team would figure this out themselves.

Again, RIP soilderz, made this a lot harder

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    so youre a modified inventor person (or modified jack-of-all-trades)? you can invent the tools and you can use them yourself? fis turned up mafia last game after making that exact claim. but since this is fis' game, might be true. i can see the thinking of the host putting in that role that they invented on the fly in a previous game. though its extremely powerful if you start the game with a 1 shot of each ability.

this is a really bold early game role claim, possibly stupid too since it is a very powerful role.

results aside, i see this meaning a couple other things for the game. if there is a town role that powerful out there, the mafia is certain to have some sort of power roles as well. probably a role blocker or a framer or something. fis putting in the role that was invented last game also makes me think that the 'mafia sabateur' role is possibly in this as well.

i see this game as being a game where there arent many 'vanilla' townies and most of the power roles will likely have backups.

thats sort of where i sit after seeing willby's role claim. i was already a lean on paul being scum and having someone come and confirm it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X