No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup you know I have been trying to show you respect lately and then you act like this in the game I am taking the time to host. Not a good look honestly. I'd rather not modkill you but being sick isn't an excuse to act like a petulant child. So do you want to play and stop throwing this tantrum or do you want me to actually modkill you?

Sherlock is on the block, phase change coming shortly.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• The prisoners were tired of sherlock's constant cawing and beady soulless black eyes. However little did they know that they would soon be eating crow.

Sherlock Holmes aka Jake the prison watcher is dead.

Begin night phase 1
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I know it is the weekend but please try to get your actions to me in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Well, that sucks. Can't wait for people to suggest how scummy I am for saying that guy was scummy as hell and borderline retarded. I'm waiting for the "I told you so."
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
            Well, that sucks. Can't wait for people to suggest how scummy I am for saying that guy was scummy as hell and borderline retarded. I'm waiting for the "I told you so."
            Told you you suck Voth.. great Day 1 trains u started.. u lost town the game great job.. ur either confirmed scum or the worst town player in the history of TW mafia
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• with scum/scum sherlock/jessup I can't see any reason to think that they're scum
              doesn't matter if they get modkilled though I guess

Comment

• Well, that was interesting. Wasnt here to see the wagon move on Jessup randomly, but I'd likely have stayed on sherlock regardless. Too many people are useless lurkers right now, and no tiger king Jessup to stir shit up and catch people.

Let me look back at some stuff and see if i can catch the scum team again before I inevitably die tonight like every damn game I roll town. Sherlock was probably never going to watch me anyway, so that flip doesn't matter to me. Jessup being outted as doctor is unfortunate though without a watcher.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Told you you suck Voth.. great Day 1 trains u started.. u lost town the game great job.. ur either confirmed scum or the worst town player in the history of TW mafia
                  ?

Saved your ass and I suck. OK.
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• lol i'm not even going to try this game.. whats the point. I already laid out whats going on here. We had people leading a train on a complete inactives. I refused to vote for sherlock even when they voted for me because I knew it was a terrible vote because there was like no evidence they were scum and then we had a train led by Voth on Jessup someone sick as a dog who was trying to explain it in a feverish haze why voth was being an idiot and again using a day1 throwaway vote on me.. time for the real ,well non covid real townies to step up now. Sadly I won't be posting much until I feel better but if Voth isn't focused on and that whole train on me and sherlock from the beginning town has zero chance.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

?

Saved your ass and I suck. OK.
                      lool do I need to even refute this jackass.. we all know what he just did.. outed the town doc and forced town tracker to be lynched. You u sure saved town voth. .ur amazing player
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• About the only good thing with Jessup being outted as doctor with no cc is that I likely wont be targeted N1. Who knows though.

I have to go find one of scarlet's VCs since our forum highlander host didnt post one at phase change after his wife's boyfriend took away his computer privileges.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• [1] willby - Beast
                          [3] Jessup - Sherlock Holmes, Zeebu, Kassius
                          [3] Beast - WillBy, the_paul, halp
                          [5] Sherlock Holmes - Exalt, PartyFalcon, jessup, scarlet, Voth
                          [3] scarlet - m_leonhard, Vehicle, field

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            About the only good thing with Jessup being outted as doctor with no cc is that I likely wont be targeted N1. Who knows though.

I have to go find one of scarlet's VCs since our forum highlander host didnt post one at phase change after his wife's boyfriend took away his computer privileges.
                            I'm not around my PC and I'm hosting the game entirely from my phone, literally going archaic dungeons and dragons with the vote count with paper and a pen. So with the utmost respect, eat a satchel of dicks.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                              There's our cross
                              Unvote Jessup
                              Vote Sherlock Holmes

[1] willby - Beast
                              [4] Jessup - Sherlock Holmes, Zeebu, Voth, Kassius
                              [3] Beast - WillBy, the_paul, halp
                              [4] Sherlock Holmes - Exalt, PartyFalcon, jessup scarlet
                              [3] scarlet - m_leonhard, Vehicle, field
                              alright so Voth moved from Jessup to Sherlock after Jessup claimed. Townie of him imo, since scum voth couldve just stayed silent like the other fucks on the Jessup wagon and lynched the doctor. It's not like scum would know Sherlock was a watcher either, so I think Voth is town

I believe Jessup, so shes town.

Scarlet still looks town to me. That's a lot of unnecessary work and attention coming from their slot if they're scum, and nobody on that wagon looks great to me.

Paul seems like normal town Paul, although he's slick when scum. Still, gonna say town right now.

PF looks like she did last game, which is townie

Beast plays like an idiot, but maybe a lone idiot instead of one with annoyed teammates, meaning he's probably town.

WillBy is sketch because it's WillBy, but his defense of people like Jessup doesnt make a ton of sense as scum. He couldve just not say anything and let Jessup get yeeted. Town for now

That leaves:

Zeebu, Kassius, Halp, M_leo, Vehicle, and Field

Of these, Halp and Field are the strongest SRs for me.

Both are useless, and Halp's little remark saying 'Field is always scum' was just like when I was scum and voting/telling others to vote backwards, when he was scum too. I knew nobody would actually do it, but a backwards flip later would give me easy towncred.

Zeebu and Kassius voting Jessup where and why they did looks sketch too.

Mleo and Vehicle are doing the exact same things they did last game as scum, but d2 will tell whether it's a trend or not.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Not much to go on, but that's my take on things N1. If people start to flip red in that group and I'm dead, please yeet them all if they dont give good reasons not to.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X