X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt
    replied
    Zeebu, Halp, or MLeo

I ask again, anyone have any complaints against this?

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    I'd PPE but I had to rewrite the whole post. Anyway.

Dunno why you think Zeebu is half as scummy as m_leo or halp.

I'm pretty sure halp hasn't done anything all game. He's sitting on beast right now, after beast's softclaim. He's made some passes at me, but that's about it.

M_leo's been playing this whole time exactly the same way he was last game as scum. There's no mystery here.

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    If you think that scum is me, place a vote on me.
    Was just about to, before #562

I'll double check zeebu's posts but I'm pretty sure he's given a much better showing than either of your alternatives

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by scarlet View Post
    Rather than threatening to screw the town by taking away our kill, why not get the ball rolling on one yourself?

Why are you now just voting for people without even giving us a scrap or reasoning?

What happened to your willby wagon anyway?

What the fuck happened to this post

Which you still, 12 hours out from end of day, have not justified.
    I don't have to justify it to you. If you think I'm scum, vote for me. If you do not, then vote for someone else. I'm not going to explain everything I do just because you demand it. Focus on catching scum. If you think that scum is me, place a vote on me.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Going back to my N1 reads:

alright so Voth moved from Jessup to Sherlock after Jessup claimed. Townie of him imo, since scum voth couldve just stayed silent like the other fucks on the Jessup wagon and lynched the doctor. It's not like scum would know Sherlock was a watcher either, so I think Voth is town

I believe Jessup, so shes town.

Scarlet still looks town to me. That's a lot of unnecessary work and attention coming from their slot if they're scum, and nobody on that wagon looks great to me.

Paul seems like normal town Paul, although he's slick when scum. Still, gonna say town right now.

PF looks like she did last game, which is townie

Beast plays like an idiot, but maybe a lone idiot instead of one with annoyed teammates, meaning he's probably town.

WillBy is sketch because it's WillBy, but his defense of people like Jessup doesnt make a ton of sense as scum. He couldve just not say anything and let Jessup get yeeted. Town for now

That leaves:

Zeebu, Kassius, Halp, M_leo, Vehicle, and Field

Of these, Halp and Field are the strongest SRs for me.

Both are useless, and Halp's little remark saying 'Field is always scum' was just like when I was scum and voting/telling others to vote backwards, when he was scum too. I knew nobody would actually do it, but a backwards flip later would give me easy towncred.

Zeebu and Kassius voting Jessup where and why they did looks sketch too.

Mleo and Vehicle are doing the exact same things they did last game as scum, but d2 will tell whether it's a trend or not.

Field and Kassius are off the table for me, leaving Zeebu, Halp, MLeo, and Vehicle left.

Zeebu is the type of scum that doesn't do anything all game, doesn't post in scum chat all game, and the scum team likely doesn't interact with in the game thread, but he's still scum. That's better than nothing.

Halp might be scum. I've forgotten he's in this game multiple times now. He's defended me and Kassius a few times, but has he done anything else?

MLeo went full-on with the WillBy/Field thing, but that was one post of content total. Unless he participates more, he can die.

Vehicle is making me lean town for him based on re-reading his posts. I'm not sold on it, but I don't think he rolled scum this game.

So, Zeebu, Halp, Mleo are left in my process of elimination.

That being said:

Who here has anything against voting between Zeebu, Halp, and MLeo? PF is also possible to consider, but I'm leaving her off for now.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Rather than threatening to screw the town by taking away our kill, why not get the ball rolling on one yourself?

Why are you now just voting for people without even giving us a scrap or reasoning?

What happened to your willby wagon anyway?

What the fuck happened to this post
    Vote:WillBy

I gave him a pass D1, but that was for tactical reasons. He's scum friends.
    Which you still, 12 hours out from end of day, have not justified.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Your inno on Field makes me forced to reconsider him right now, even though by all rights, he should die. Maybe you're both scum, but why would you protect scumbuddy Field when him dying will out you? If you claim paranoid cop or something after the fact, I'm lynching you regardless, so that's not going to work. Therefore, I have to tentatively believe your claim. I'm not trying to force through a town lynch just because. I'm forcing two counter wagons that can be analysed after the fact. I don't give a fuck whether you approve or not.
    Fine. Then scumhunt. Sitting where I am, one of your top 2 scum reads is 95% wrong and the other I have serious doubts about. When I say make a power play if you're going to do it, I mean that it is also on you to put your money where your mouth is and do something. Don't just tell everyone else to do it for you. I see the reasoning behind wanting others to chime in, but you just posted a list of players full of question marks and then voted the most inactive player in the game. That is not scum hunting, and you make me nervous.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

You're playing town in one breath and anti-town in the other and I really don't get it. A second third party? You are playing dumb and you're not dumb. I don't know what to make of you at this point.
    I don't think you're dumb enough to believe I'm 3rd party when you're smart enough to realize I'm not scum. Go try to find actual scum for once. You planning on doing that at any point this game?

Also, don't criticize the process until you see the endgame unfold.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Weak man. Just weak. If you're going to pull a power play, pull a power play. What you're doing right now is covering your ears and heehawing like a donkey. You have been told that I investigated field and he came innocent and yet you still hold onto it with the caveat that others can find a replacement for him if they give plausible enough reasons to you. Well, I have reason to say field is a terrible possibility for a lynch today - he fucking investigated innocent, so he shouldn't be an option today. I'll turn it around on you - tell me why you think field is The Godfather because that's the only fucking way besides my 1-shot investigation being naive for some psychotic Kthx reason that field is scum.

You're playing town in one breath and anti-town in the other and I really don't get it. A second third party? You are playing dumb and you're not dumb. I don't know what to make of you at this point.
    Your inno on Field makes me forced to reconsider him right now, even though by all rights, he should die. Maybe you're both scum, but why would you protect scumbuddy Field when him dying will out you? If you claim paranoid cop or something after the fact, I'm lynching you regardless, so that's not going to work. Therefore, I have to tentatively believe your claim. I'm not trying to force through a town lynch just because. I'm forcing two counter wagons that can be analysed after the fact. I don't give a fuck whether you approve or not.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    If someone can give a reason for 2 better names than WillBy/Field, even if it's just to replace one of them with someone else, I'm okay with that. What I'm not going to deal with is a bunch of people on random solo wagons again. Make 2 counter wagons and stick with it, but give reasons for them.
    Weak man. Just weak. If you're going to pull a power play, pull a power play. What you're doing right now is covering your ears and heehawing like a donkey. You have been told that I investigated field and he came innocent and yet you still hold onto it with the caveat that others can find a replacement for him if they give plausible enough reasons to you. Well, I have reason to say field is a terrible possibility for a lynch today - he fucking investigated innocent, so he shouldn't be an option today. I'll turn it around on you - tell me why you think field is The Godfather because that's the only fucking way besides my 1-shot investigation being naive for some psychotic Kthx reason that field is scum.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    willby only claimed to be voteless for D2, I'm pretty sure

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Voth - claims to have investigated Field and got innocent
    Field - ???
    Vehicle - ???
    WillBy - claims voteless???
    Zeebu - ???
    PartyFalcon - ???
    Kassius - claims Town WIldcard
    ​​​​​​​Jessup - claims Town Doctor
    ​​​​​​​Halp - ???
    ​​​​​​​Beast - ???
    m_leonahrd - ???
    ​​​​​​​Scarlet - ???

VOTE: Zeebu

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Also, what the fuck is wrong with this website? It's slow as fuck. Whenever I try to post, it says 'waiting' for like a full minute before it sends anything.
    This site uses some fucking arcane bullshit which runs on the client machine (it's javascript) instead of using any of the types of forms that have been around for decades.
    I don't understand how such an old site can be so shitty, I swear vbulletin was better than this.
    If we start complaining about web 2.0 conventions in earnest we'll beat the post count of the previous thread between now and the end of the day though I'm sure.
    Also I think you're wrong, the delay is in serving new content to the clients. You can post, have someone reply, and see the notification for the new post before your original post actually shows up for you. I haven't tested it, but I suspect if you open the forum with another browser you'll be able to see your post relatively quickly. I don't know why this is such a common problem on forum/chan/blog frontends these days.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Also, what the fuck is wrong with this website? It's slow as fuck. Whenever I try to post, it says 'waiting' for like a full minute before it sends anything.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    If someone can give a reason for 2 better names than WillBy/Field, even if it's just to replace one of them with someone else, I'm okay with that. What I'm not going to deal with is a bunch of people on random solo wagons again. Make 2 counter wagons and stick with it, but give reasons for them.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    So it's a bad play to deliberately ambiguously post early in the game to see who reacts and how, Scarlet?
    D2 is not early in the game, asshole.
    The point of running on the open of D1 is that we have literally no leads, so there's nothing to muddy.

You know what we had at the start of D2? Not no leads.
    I'm actually currently voting the same person (m_leo) I was trying to lynch D1, and my secondary case is on someone I brought up as scummy N1.
    Supposedly the/exalt's case on willby is based in part on scummy D1 play which exalt refuses to source.
    Field is in no small part being fingered now because he wasn't around on D1.

Literally every wagon that's moving right now was around before you gave the most butchered and factually vacuous partial claim known to man.
    If you don't understand the difference between the start of D1 and D2, why don't you ask one of the many players who argued that it was literally unbelievable that town would find and lynch scum D1 with any degree of reliability.

-

Anyway

The only person who knows what Kassius's investigate ability was N2 is the person whose ability it was.
    For what should be obvious reasons, if that person hasn't claimed yet it's very likely not in town's interest that they do so today

As an alternative: kassius is only pretending to be retarded, field's (? I think field suggested this) theory was right, and kassius is scum who fakedclaimed "oh I investigated someone but got no results because of some previously unmentioned factor, also I won't be able to investigate someone ever again in the game because my role is based on RNG, haha sorry"
    The big problem with this theory is that it more or less requires kassius to have an IQ > 90, which based on his contributions so far I find really hard to buy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X