No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup I didn't jail twice in a row, where did you read this?

Comment

• I'm voting halp
      "None of this weird crap" is cute and all but that's not what you've claimed.
      Jessup If you can self-target, why did you target nobody N1 and not yourself?
      Why didn't you answer the question?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Current Vote Count-

Voth - 4 (Halp, PF, Kass, Jessup)

Halp - 4 (Field, Exalt, Willby, Voth)

M_Leo - 1 (Scarlet)

No Vote- beast, m_leo, zeebu
        That vote count is interesting. No one I suspect is on the Voth train, 3/4 of who I suspect is on Halp.

Maybe scum think they can just power through with impunity if they can get a town kill today, and another tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
          I'm voting halp
          "None of this weird crap" is cute and all but that's not what you've claimed.
          Jessup If you can self-target, why did you target nobody N1 and not yourself?
          Why didn't you answer the question?
          That's a good question Scarlet.

Comment

Current Vote Count-

Halp - 4 (Field, Exalt, Willby, Voth)

M_Leo - 1 (Scarlet)

Edit* Vote count is

Halp - 5 (Field, Exalt, Willby, Voth, scarlet)

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'm x shot doc and wanted to save them for proper uses
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                Jessup I didn't jail twice in a row, where did you read this?
                You keep getting snotty at people kass who do not understand your cryptic role and cryptic reveals.. especially day 1 was a head scratcher. it seems a little fishy to me the combative nature you use when people get it wrong and you refuse to simply just reexplain to make things clear rather you force people to search the entire thread to pull up your ambiguous results. This is like the 3rd or 4th time you don't reexplain and get snotty sigh. Anyways I'm posting all relevant posts on ur role here so no one has to go back anymore and deal with you combative , that is not what I said stuff..

Originally posted by Kassius View Post

I'll correct again, I'm not the town voyeur. The town voyeur would potentially know more than me last night on the actions against Jessup if they watched Jessup.

I've let this cook a while, to see what kind of reactions would come out of my claims.
                ion true, go ahead. But I am Town, and I can vote against scum on lynches, so you decide.

I'm the Town Wildcard. I targeted Jessup last night, in the hope of a protective or investigative role. I got a cop role, I investigated Jessup last night. I received 'no clues' because she was locked up in solitary. From this, I know:

a) She was jailed
                b) There is a cop for me to have copied the role off

Oh, and I was secretly hoping to get the cult recruit power N1 because that would have been awesome lol.

Cod

If I were on the scum team, I wouldn't have touched Jessup with a barge pole last night, with the potential of a self-protect, at least 1 jailer, a cop, and potentially watchers/voyeurs with still not many people to look at other than Jessup. All they could have done in my view, is try and go completely off the path and kill a townie that would give as least information to people as possible last night, i.e. if we went back through the victim's posts it wouldn't incriminate scum.

So with these thoughts in mind, I believe that scum targeted someone other than Jessup. So last night we had:
                • Jessup protected herself
                • Kassius jailed Scarlet
                • Someone could have jailed someone (unless they didn't submit their night action), and this could be scum on town, town on scum, or town on town. I know that someone could have jailed someone, because I copied the role last night, and I can't copy the roles of dead people as far as I'm aware, and no jailer has turned up dead yet.

Unless we learn who the real jailer jailed last night, I'll have to vote with my second strongest scum lean of yesterday after Willby, which was Scarlet due to last night's events. I.e. I believe I may have prevented the kill directly by jailing Scarlet. I believe Scarlet was chosen to make the kill based on the level of suspicion levelled against him by the end of D2, so if he was caught, it would limit damage to their team. This is pending further information from others from last night and is my thoughts at the time of this post.

Not sure how our other Jailer can come out with some further info without exposing themself, i.e. if they jailed Voth or Field, which to me would be equally valid lynch targets at this stage. Voth even more so if we are to believe Halp's information.
                e:

Information : I successfully jailed Scarlet last night. Why didn't I just get success/fail? I checked with Kthx before posting this as I was confused as you are all probably now, as the role in the link I was given says I just get success/fail if appropriate. He said, and I have to paraphrase this to not break rules, that in a prison, people talk and it's unlikely people won't see what you're doing. So he's amended the roles slightly. To me at least, it makes sense that I know what I'm doing, I'm 'crazy', but not exactly schizophrenic (a proper role), which would potentially not have knowledge of the other personalities' actions, thus me not knowing what I did or not.
                My analysis:
                I think that my role has been altered a tad from vanilla to make it more powerful, town must be missing an obvious power role, and my role is seen as a way to mix things up.
                Other roles may have been tweaked from vanilla, so let's not make assumptions, like

normally
                doctors can't protect themselves. Well, all bets are off the table now, and I'm inclined to believe Jessup's claim and action from last night.
                Although Town were on the back foot, there are still no obvious claimed power roles that Town has other than Jessup. I think Scum going for Jessup would be a bad move, because of the Jailer. Unless Scum have the jailer, which initially for flavour would seem feasible, however the balance of Scum having a jailer and town being given a wildcard in lieu of another role doesn't really make

So you claimed someone locked/jailed me in solitary yet were a cop/investigative role
                Last edited by Jessup; 06-25-2020, 08:43 AM.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Seems really clear to me, in the first post I say I investigated you. In the second, I said I jailed scarlet.

It's not that hard, I was questioning why you took Willby's incorrect revisionist assertation as truth, then mixed it into a 'summary post' that you know less active people tend to read more than other posts.

You're playing scummy.

Comment

• I'm tired that in multiple games, people just write whatever they want and call it truth, 'you said this', when I didn't. If someone is town days it, they are at best lazy beyond belief, and at worst, sabotaging Town. If its scum, they are trying to sow a seed of untruth.

It happened last game, its happening this game, and all of it is either bad play or scummy. So yes, you're going to get a combative tone from me if you accuse me of things I've literally, provably not said or done.

Comment

I'm tired that in multiple games, people just write whatever they want and call it truth, 'you said this', when I didn't. If someone is town days it, they are at best lazy beyond belief, and at worst, sabotaging Town. If its scum, they are trying to sow a seed of untruth.

It happened last game, its happening this game, and all of it is either bad play or scummy. So yes, you're going to get a combative tone from me if you accuse me of things I've literally, provably not said or done.
                      You were pretty obviously scum last game... what instance of poor/scummy play are you referring to? I’m just curious since I thought we were over referring to last game

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• For what it’s worth I’ve got a town lean on you I just don’t understand what you’re saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

You were pretty obviously scum last game... what instance of poor/scummy play are you referring to? I’m just curious since I thought we were over referring to last game
                          It's literally all on this page.

I'm exasperated now, lol.

So close to just unvoting and walking off lol.

Comment

I can't be swayed from Voth sadly. I'd seriously tried to allow Voth EVERY benefit I could this game but literally from Day 1 onwards Voth has been my biggest scum read. Slaying all our townies for awful reasons, making no sense, deflection and insults. It is a TERRIBLE town environment honestly he makes even if he is a townie but.. he isn't in ALL probability I can reason with. It is super unpleasant lol. I dunno what is going on in this game though. We got some really weird claims.

Gambler (5-/50 vote stripper willby)
                            Wildcard (random powergrabber who got jail 2 times in a row/kassius)
                            Librarian (1shot cop/1shot solitary confinement maker who has a gun/voth..insults everyone besides scarlet, field exalt, willby and zeebu)
                            Doctor (none of this weird crap and straight forward/jessup)
                            Governor (who can STOP day Votes/Exalt..threatens to stop lynch on voth today)
                            1 shot prison briber (says voth is librarian/field)
                            friend neighbor 2 shot (1 note to willby/zeebu)
                            Gunsmith (1 shot gun gifter/x shit gun checker (voth has a gun)
                            Beast Lurker (unknown but sends out special code about guard training and polar bears in Norway who field then responds back to in return code mentioning grizzly bears..???)
                            M_Leo lurker 0 help/unclaimed
                            PF Lurker who believe halp initially when checking voth and guess what vote voth is said/unclaimed
                            Scarlet/ unclaimed been hanging with voth who started as mortal enemy and suddenly they got on same side/unclaimed ..also hangs with exalt and field

Jessups current thinking who is scum.

Exalt (Warden Scum)
                            Voth Goon Scum)
                            Field (Goon Scum)
                            Scarlet (Goon)
                            Beast (Mafia Traitor after that jailor/polar bear comment and field responds with grizzly bear)???

This game is frustrating though because Town really should be less combative to gain trust. I dislike how field and voth have been playing going after lurkers and killing town and so much dumb stuff is being spewed.. it just seems word diarrhea. Exalt has been involved and so has scarlet.

Rambling I know but I just woke up.

LOL

Apparently I spoke in code when I mentioned grizzly bears .

Deduction skills of a rock.
                            ​​​​​
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

It's literally all on this page.

I'm exasperated now, lol.

So close to just unvoting and walking off lol.
                              i wasnt clear, i meant what instance are you referring to last game with respect to yourself?

you just made a windy exasperation and cited last game as a reason but im having trouble putting together how you can tie back your situation this game with last one... im asking for specific clarification on what youre bitching about this game with respect to last game

Comment

That vote count is interesting. No one I suspect is on the Voth train, 3/4 of who I suspect is on Halp.

Maybe scum think they can just power through with impunity if they can get a town kill today, and another tonight?
                                No, scum think they can lurk and be inactive and literally not even try to do anything with you and Jessup refusing to budge off your shitty reasoning that we are scum but the people who have been inactive and absent this game are somehow town. You think PF is town? That vote that came immediately after halp fake claimed isn't fishy to you? PF hasn't read a single post in the thread but decides to log on and vote voth? On what planet is this considered town play?
                                ​​​​​​
                                You know what's going to happen if Voth is leading when this day ends? Exalt will end day in no lynch, scum will get a kill, and next day they'll come back 6 vs 5, and win the game. Thanks to you and Jessup.

​​​​​
                                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X